ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:12 pm 
Addict

OOC: No, just trying to get the point across that this mission is secret enough that anyone who gets a close look at her must be eliminated.

::Kitsune covers his eyes as the glass rains down, then he stands in the dark. Silverwhite light illuminates the airport, and Kitsune catches Babs in his eye. He points two fingers straight at her, and silvery enegry builds at their tips. He fires at Babs, hitting her and making her trip, but not knocking her down. He swears::

Damn! That would've k.o.ed a normal person!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:39 pm 
Addict

OOC:I don't think the average person would give bablyon a second look,especially when you are in a airport and have more important things on your mind.And if you want to keep a low profile and keep a mission secret I would hazard a guess that a good way not to draw attention would to not start slicing peoples necks open.I know when somebody starts killing people right in front of me I would stop ignoring the masses of people and take notice of what the hell is going on!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 4:10 pm 
Native

ARE you nuts!?!? *a man in a trench coat appears. pulls out teleporter presses black button shield surrounds kitsune and war just as jones slashes at the shield leaveing a dent in the barrier.*shield level three!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: war goddes on 2002-09-19 16:11 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 4:45 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune looks around him, and he swears::

A force field?! I don't need any stinking force field! ::Kit walks through the shield like butter, then he stares down Babs. She starts::

Jones: I thought you were dead! You don't seem very tough. How'd you do it?

Kit: Apparently, you're just as hard to hurt as I am. And as for how, let's have a little demonstration.

::A silver white glow shwooshes around Kitsune, and he reaches his hand out. A portal appears, and he pulls out a large double-edged sword. Written on the side is "Excalibur"::

Jones: Excalibur?

Nope, just a replica. But I'm betting it'll still be enough to stop you.

::The two of them circle each other, eyeing the other's blade(or, in Kitsune's eyes, Babs' <i>blades</i>)::

Jones: Why would you want to harm me?

Besides the fact that you almost killed me, and you killed three others, you look like an assassin. And I make it a point to stop any assassin I meet. You might just be out to kill a friend of mine.

Jones: I highly doubt you know my target.

You may be right. But I intend to stop you anyway.

::Kit lunges forward, and Jones deftly steps out of the way, bringing her katana's butt down on Kit's spine, hard. He falls, surprised, and he trembles a bit with shock. Babs raises her sword, and she swings down. Kitsune shakily lifts his sword in time to block the chop, and he scrambles to his feet and away from her::

Damn, that's good. Not many could dodge that.

Jones: Heh. I'm not many.

We'll see how well you dodge THIS!

::Kitsune strides forward, and with a flash of silver-white light, he's gone. Babs pulls her sword up, but not fast enough. Kit rams his sword through her gut, and twists::

Heheheh. Let's see how you survive that.

::He pulls the sword out, and he throws it through a portal::

Little Miss Assassin. How you feeling? A little . . . dead, perhaps?

::Babylon hunches over and stares at him through slitted eyes::

Not on your life, I'm not.

::She jumps up, and Kit is thrown in to the air. He's surprised at first, but he soon corrects himself and lands on his feet::

Heh. Too bad I can control reality, whoever you are. That would've KOed my younger half, but I've learned a few tricks he hasn't. Namely, this one. It's real dirty, though.

::Babs is suddenly picked up and thrown through the air herself. She hits the ground, and she shakily gets up::

Jones: It'll . . . take . . . more than that . . . to keep me from my mission.

::She suddenly turns and vanishes::

What? Where'd she go?

::And somewhere in the airport, a man with silver runes covering his body starts laughing::

Vandal: Oh boy . . . the look on his face--!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 5:41 pm 
Native

Sam stepped off the plane into the terminal. There were people running everywhere and airport security were trying to unsecessfully calm things down.

"Oh great this is going to make things so much easier," he muttered sarcastically to himself. "Now who the fuck is in charge?"

Sam muttered a few words to himself, and moved into the crowd. A break appeared as people moved around him, none knowing why, just that they needed to. Using his soul sight, Sam scanned the crowd looking for a familiar aura, or that of somebody in charge. Many colors sprang up before him, the dark purple of fear, blood red anger, the green of concern for a loved one, and the white of calm control. Sam focused on the last one and moved towards it. It was a very strong soul, much stronger then normal for a mortal. The aura was awash with colors, but white and the pale red of annoyance were the most prominant. There were also streaks of black showing that this person had killed, and would kill again. With a start Sam realized he knew this soul, by a different name then Babylon Jones to be sure, but still he knew it all the same.

My god could it be her? he thought, it has to be, nobody else has a soul such as that.

Suddenly Sam began laughing, to think others had been searching her for years, and inexplicably she fell into his[i/] lap.

[i]Belial is going to be pissed that I found her first....good, that little creep deserves it.

Sam continued to watch the soul as she fought a man, presumably another of the bodygaurds. They dueled, one wielding a katana, the other a replica of Excalibur. They both displayed masterful swordsmanship skills, and in the case of the man, supernatural powers. Ultimatly the woman got the upperhand and disappeared. After she vanished, Sam turns his sight on the man, curious about his origins. Silver streaks ran through his aura, but it did not have the tell-tale marks of one of Sam's lineage, so he approached him.

"Not to worry, more powerful creatures than you have attempted to take that soul and failed. It would appear that we are here to do the same job. May I suggest we work together?"

Member of the Cult of Love and Kool-Aid

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zergbait on 2002-09-19 17:47 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 5:56 pm 
Native

*meanwhie gets sourounded by armed gaurds* DOWN ON THE GROUND!!! DO IT NOW! a gaurd yells* not likely says the man in the trench coat* pure arora!!! *i yell as i punch the ground around around me. there is a bright flash and a cold burst of wind everything withen ten feet is frozen solid* freez, heh heh *i walk out of the building getting angry and confused looks from people* well i got the spell right*pulls out teleporter presses red button goes home*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: war goddes on 2002-09-19 17:58 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:25 pm 
Addict

The shot was a dead miss."FUCK!"Barghest tries to get another shot when babylon and the strange man begin a duel."Damnit move away!"But its no use the strange man can't hear him and barghest doesn't want to do something that could REALLY fuck up the situation.Then she vanished into the air,angry and confused barghest gets to his feet.It seems people for some reason are fighting the police but that had nothing to do with his mission.Barghest moves back from the crowds and dials the radio up again."Babs is out of my sight!She just vanished!Wherever the VIP is get him to his plane before the police manage to close down the airport."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:53 am 
Native

Val walks back into the terminal, the rain having taken all pleasure from his smoke break.

"What the fuck happened in here?"

People are either running everwhere or cowering in fear on the ground. There's a laughing guy with shining tatoos off to his left and the other guard named Barghest a little farther up. Even farther down the hall are two other strange lookin guys talkin.

Val speedily draws his pistols and glances around, he catches a glint of reflected light out of the corner of his eye and moves to react. His ultra-quick reflexes save his life as Babylon Jones brings her blade arcing towards his head. He barely blocks the blow with his pistol, the blade chipping the metal just in front of the trigger guard.

Val brings his gun up and fires from the hip but is to slow. Babs already knocked the barrel aside with her other blade. Val shoves her sword back and lets off a round right next to her ear, hoping to disorient her. She's dazed only momentarily and brings one of her blades up in attempt to slice Val in half vertically. Val however, has no intentions of being halved and kicks off of Babs' knee, pushing himself backwards. The slash nicks his chin. A lucky thing considering it would have been a lethal blow to most others.

Val whips his pistols to aim in front of him, but is (for once in his life) to slow. Babs' slash only partially missed, she had shoved the handle forward right into Val's brow, drawing blood with the blunt strike.

Val stumbles backward and lets off a few rounds in front of him, hoping to delay his own demise. Quickly, he realizes something.

"Hey! I'm alive!"

He shakes his head a moment in an attempt to clear it, but actually just makes the throbbing headache worse. Still though, he realizes Babs is already on the move.

She's running towards her mark, confident that her last blow knocked Val unconcious when two shots zip and ricochet off of the ground under her. She spins around to see Barghest and Val both firing at her. She dives out of the terminal doors and quickly disapears from view again.

[EDIT: I'm a grammar retard. /EDIT]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr. Ix on 2002-09-20 00:57 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:31 am 
Addict

OOC:I want in/:OOC

As Babs is running for the mark she is hit with a powerful backhand that knocks her down. She looks up to see a giant man in a cape with a hood over his face. All she can see of him is a pair of glowing green eyes inside the hood and an Imperial Eagle holding the cape in place.

You die this day!

Babs jumps up and goes to hit the man, he parrys and then kicks her in the gut, and expose's a red armoured arm and a red armoured leg.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:55 am 
Native

Val snatches up his suit bag as he dashes out of the terminal doors, taking in the entire scene in an instant, he whips out his automatic rifle and begins to attempt to take aim on Babs. But she's moving to quick, and some guy keeps getting in the way. No, she's using him for cover, she knows I'm back here. Hmm... they didn't say anything about protecting anyone but the mark, so...
Val reaches into his suit bag and grabs an RPG and begins to fix it onto his rifle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:01 pm 
Addict

"Come on we can't let her get away!"Barghest moves along Val and they head outside.The streets are already empty and they spot bablyon quickly.To their surprise she has already run into another bodyguard and just was on the wrong end of a kick to the gut.But already she is up and going at with him.As they fight Val is preparing his RPG which is almost ready,meanwhile Barghest tries to get a good shot on her when babylon suddenly leaps away from the caped man and from out of nowhere draws a 6 shot grenade launcher."Everybody run!"Barghest tries to put some distance between her and him as he blazes away with the colt.

EDIT:Took too long typing this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barghest on 2002-09-20 12:06 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:51 pm 
Native

"Oh shit!" Val whips the RPG around and considers his odds of hitting Babs, realizing it's a slim to none chance he fires the RPG low, creating an effective smoke cover for he and Barghest to get away from her grenade launcher.

As he's running for cover, Val turns and fires a few rounds into the smoke towards the last place he saw Jones.

Off to his right Barghest has found temporary shelter behind a luggage cart and the big guard that was fighting Babs is nowhere to be seen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr. Ix on 2002-09-20 12:52 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:16 pm 
Addict

Vandal moved purposely towards the doors, shaking his head at the explosion he heard. A cigarette hung from his mouth, the smoke drifting up in a lazy spiral as he walked.

Stepping through the doors, he moves silently, stepping behind the man with the RPG. Standing somewhere around ten feet away or so, he gestures, activating the runes.

Suddenly, Val's vision goes black, and vertigo strikes. As he falls, he hears only a slight laugh from behind him as he falls to the ground, his head smacking painfully before he is knocked unconcious from the runic attack.

"He'll be awake soon. In the meantime. Let's clear out some riff raff."

He turns as the doors open behind him, a quartet of MiBs stepping through, weapons ready. Seeing the unfamiliar man, the lower their weapons and open fire. They care not if he is an assassin or not, they can take no chances.

Vandal breathes a cloud of smoke into the air as the bullets ricochet from the shield surrounding his body.

The runes flare under his shirt, his clothes whipping about from the force being employed as he activates his power.

"RUNIC FLARE"

The ground beneath the govt agents suddenly bursts into light, a rune appearing at their feet. A fraction of a second later, the concrete explodes upwards, scattering the frail humans into the air, slinging them across the hard surface, and into the wall behind them. One unlucky man crashes backwards through the glass door, shattering it into a thousand tiny shards.

Turning away, Vandal sighs and concentrates, muting his presence, becoming unnoticed. He is visible, yet unremarkable. Anyone who sees him, will merely think he belongs there. Until he does something out of the ordinary, which will shatter the spell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VandalHeart on 2002-09-20 15:17 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:29 pm 
Native

*appears* what the hell happened whie i was gone *sees babs* ooh heres my chance * AROA ARMOR *body is covered with a bright light and when it clears is in a skin tight suit* here we go! *pulls out curved dagger and rushes jones.*

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:50 pm 
Addict

"No way in hell."Barghest focuses on the strange man with the silver all over him.Meanwhile somebody else just appeared out of nowhere and for some reason thought to attack babylon.While babylon was easliy fending off his attacks barghest kept trying to focus on the guy who is already not really seeming to matter ."No...you....I SEE YOU!"Barghest aims for his chest and fires.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:57 pm 
Native

"Yeesh... what the hell happened?"
Val shakes his head and quickly looks around. Almost the same as before but there's a new person attacking Jones, and Barghest is firing at some random dude. No wait... Val draws on his photographic memory. That guy was helping Jones out, good thing Barghest was firin at him or even I wouldn't have noticed him.

Val watches as bullets bounce of of the guy's shield.

"Well, guns aren't really gonna work on him yet, so..." Val whips out a smoke grenade and tosses it between himself and the runed guy. Val dashes to cover where no one can see him and begins scanning for a good sniper spot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:05 pm 
Native

*stopps in a ready stance* well that was fun. *jones eyes him *what? *now we play hard ball * dagger disapears, makes a jade sword appear out of thin air* common lets go he rushes her.* "die!!!" jones yells slashing at hitting nothing*from behind* where you trying to hit me? *jones turns around* what the hell?

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:41 pm 
Addict

Vandal frowned as the bullets bounced from his protection.

"Damn. Strong willed bastard. Looks like they hired the good ones for this mission. Poor bastards. Wha?"

He flinches as a smoke grenade explodes nearby, instinctively covering his eyes.

"Bah. Smoke. Almost fooled me. Looks like a damn plaz grenade. Very well. If you wish to play, then we shall play."

Pulling the light dress shirt from his chest, he throws it aside, the silver light from the runes flaring as they become exposed to the air.

"You first."

Breaking into a sprint, Vandal rushes Barghest, who grimaces in frustration as his weapon does nothing to the runic shield. Dodging to the side, Barghest slips away from Vandal's punch. Following up, Vandal begins throwing punch after punch at Barghest, planning on making this somewhat fair, not wanting to overuse the runes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:51 pm 
Addict

"Just who the hell is this guy?"Barghest thinks as he tries to dodge the guy in silver who is trying to punch his lights out.
Slipping a way for a moment barghest reaches in his poncho and brings out his combat knife with his free hand."Lets see how tough your skin is!"barghest charges back in blazing away with his colt while slashing with his knife when the strange man gets in too close."Hey,val!Don't let babylon out of your sights!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 7:12 pm 
Addict

::Kit looks at Sam::

Sounds good. I'm with you. Who is she?

For that matter, what is she?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next