ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 8:34 am 
Local

Somewhere in the EN2 Universe (Exploitation Now - Kyhmspace), we know there is at least one Dark, Dank Basement.™ Whether it is close to -- or even underneath -- Bimbo's Bar & Grill, no one has yet determined.

As with its sibling spaces in parallel universes, the Dark, Dank Basement™ is a shadowy expanse with higher-than-normal headspace, large wooden beams overhead, a bare, concrete floor, and nondescript walls. There is a set of wooden stairs with a rudimentary wooden handrail. Visitors who have been in other Dark, Dank Basements™ will find many of the features with which they are familiar replicated here.

[OOC] I should have set this up here sooner. Gomen! [/OOC]

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>"Be the best. Have fun. No compromise"</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 8:38 am 
Local

Once again the Dark, Dank Basement™ is gaily decorated for another celebration. Colorful streamers and balloons are hung from the overhead beams. Also hanging overhead is a wild, paper-maché piñata in the shape of Lord Naughtious. There are tables of refreshments and snacks -- tubs of b33r and s0d4, trays of buffalo wings and sushi, bowls of chips and Pocky™ <font size=-1>(Not in the SAME bowls and trays, silly!)</font> -- and more.

Along one wall hangs a banner with hand-painted words:

<center>WELCOME BACK, BISHOU!!</center>

The LovelyAngel does one final check to make sure everything is in place; she can be something of a perfectionist at times. She would have preferred to have set up the party at Bimbo's Bar and Grill, but unfortunately the BB&G is currently in no condition to host a celebration -- there being battle damage everywhere and a confusing mess of dead, missing, wounded, and new bodies.

But this basement is reliable. Hopefully BiShou will feel at home.

[OOC]
Well... this should be an interesting experiment... which of the two basements will people gravitate to?
[/OOC]

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>"Reaching consensus in a group often is confused with finding the right answer" (Norman Mailer)</font>

<font size=-1>(Hadta fixa typo)</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LovelyAngel on 2002-01-14 19:13 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 2:57 pm 
Addict

OOC: well my dear Angel, I think Bishou will enjoy this basement, especially since I think IMHO this place kicks butt over the EN boards in available things and the speed. /OOC

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 9:23 pm 
Native

/Down the steps into the basement comes a short asian form
*He is dressed in a tux that has a blue blazer jacket, his hair is slicked forward and he is wearing stylish glasses*
*Sounding a little like Shaun Conery he starts to speak*
Yesh, this looks like a good place to relax.
Perfect for getting away form my collage work.
/The person walks over to lovely.
My name is Cameron Worthleston my friend Spy calls me John but Cameron will serfice.
Have you seen either Spy or Zaggy.
I havent seen them in years.

The names John, John from Guam
Cameron Worthleston

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 6:32 am 
Addict

/Chris floats (for effect) down the stairs and immediately makes his way to the b33r

/Chris tips a couple back

Now that I'm loosened up a bit, if I remember right The Never Ending Party is also where we celebrate birthdays right?

If so, lets get some birthdays down.

TSC: Feb. 2

I think any major accomplishments should also be mentioned.

I don't really have one right now but it sounds like a good idea.

On with the party!

/Chris tips a couple more back and passes out

Woot,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 11:05 am 
Addict

OOC: Well, It seems I'm here for this party. My Birthday's on the 23rd of January. I think that makes me the earliest yet in the B-day dept.

IC: I walk into the dark dank basement in my trenchcoat on and a bottle of that Ol' Janx Spirit in my hand. I give Lovely a hug and take a swig from the bottle.

"Hopefully Bishou will come here, but I don't know."

"I'm sure he will." says Lovely.

"Well, until he does, Time to get Schnockered! Chris! catch!"

I throw the bottle of Ol' Janx Spirit to him and without a moment's hesitation, he starts chugging the bottle. After taking half the bottle down, he stops and starts hearing the colors and seeing the sounds.

"Good *hiccup* shit Band."

"Keep that one, I've got another"

Keep the Ol' Janx Spirit flowing!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BandMan2K on 2002-01-15 15:19 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 8:29 pm 
Native

Well all I can say is I have a birthday and will reveal it as soon as I remeber because I came here drunk
/Cameron moves on over to Chris
Hey Chris how are you today
would you mind introducing me to these lovely folks here tonight.
Or you guys can introduce yourselfs.
Like I said Before the Name is Cameron Worthleston aka John But Cameron will surfice
It is great to meet you
/Cameron walks over and puts his hand out in a friendly manner towards the man that he does not know

Shake
Cameron Worthleston

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 1:02 am 
Addict

[OOC]Umm, I'm passed out on the floor...

So this is how the last few things went down to keep with me bein passed out.[/OOC]

/BandMan walks over and pours some alcohol down Chris' throat and moves Chris' mouth with his hand

/Cameron walks over and strikes up a conversation with the passed out Chris while BandMan makes Chris' lips move

That was funny,
The Sinister Chris

PS: Maybe you guys should cut back a bit. Talkin to someone that's passed out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 6:51 am 
Addict

*Urban Wild Cat saunters in, swigging back a flask of triple malt catnip*

Cool, party.

*Looks around other inhabitants*

Bishou here yet?

Hey... Stereo!

*A patch of space in the corner ripples under the influence of an unreality field, and a stereo appears where none was before. UWC wanders over and starts rifling through the stack of CD's*

So, what music does everyone like?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 7:06 am 
Addict

[OOC]Okei... firstly... can it really be considered a "Welcome Back" party if this is my first time here? :???:

Second... if anyone would like to give me a present, may I make a suggestion? Not to sound all rude or whatnot, but... SOMEONE SHOW ME WTF A DAMNED AVATAR THING IS AND HOW TO FREAKING USE ONE!!! I see many topics about <i>HOSTING</i> them, and a few about <i>regulations on sizes</i>, but not a single mention of what the hell needs to be done to even <b>use</b> one. Not even the people at phpBB were helpful! Oit. Bishou no baka, yo![/OOC]

*BiShou comes meandering in, albeit blindly, and follows the scent of b33r. As he is mostly in a "need b33r" trance, not only doesn't he notice much, but not too many people notice him. A few people turn toward the door to await his arrival, but by this time he's already bonging from a keg near the back.*

Mmmmmm... b33r and fr33dom...

-BiShouNenKaMi
Yeah... whatever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BiShouNenKaMi on 2002-01-16 06:08 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 7:33 am 
Addict

OOC - BiShou, your avatar is the little picture below your name in the margin. I'd tell you how to do it, but I'm having trouble with mine at the moment, so I'm probably not the best qualified. Briareos seems to have the low down on Avatars, but he's out for a few days. His avatar threads have most of the info you need. (I think they're in the "Unrelated" string) - /OOC

*UWC hears the unmistakeble sound of b33r being chugged by someone who REALLY needs it*

Bish!! Welcome back!

*Pushes a crate towards him*

Here ya go, with love from Oz... Aussie b33r! We got Cooper's Ale, West End and... what the... FOSTERS? how'd that crap get in there?

*throws the swill aside and pulls some more Cooper's from out of empty space*

There ya go, this stuff'll get ya going!

OOC - Seriously, no one in Australia drinks Fosters. It's an advertising myth. - /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 7:35 am 
Local

Someone discovers BiShou lurking in the back of the basement. "Hey! BiShou's here!" A big YAAAAYYYY!!!!! goes up from crowd as they gather around BiShouNenKaMi-sensei, who seems startled for some reason.

"Welcome Back -- to us, silly BiShou!" The LovelyAngel gives BiShou a big hug. "I'm glad you found your way to our new digs!"

[OOC]
I remain in a dreadful hurry and don't know when I'm going to have the opportunity to sit and compose decent posts -- hopefully tonight -- but who knows?

BiShou, to assign an avatar to yourself, just go into your profile (click on the "Edit Profile" link located at the top of each page) and enter the URL of an image in the field labeled "Avatar Address." Save your profile, etc. This is a custom feature that Kyhm installed for us.

Kyhm, could you please transfer BiShou's post count from the "old" forum to here -- so he doesn't feel quite like a n00b? We all know better, anyhow!

See... this is what happens when BiShou isn't here to lead Kyhmspace Academy... :wink:
[/OOC]

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>If you're already falling, you might as well try to fly.</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 8:33 am 
Addict

[OOC]Kya. Arigatou, Angel-san. That's exactly what I needed to know. Well, for now will be filler... hopefully my own personal one will be finished soon. *nods*[/OOC]

Nyo?? :eek: Well I'll be! Aussie b33r! And a crowd! And other stuffs, too!If that ain't just a kick in the pants!

*sets down the keg, having yet to remove the hose from his mouth. (meaning most of what he just said was mostly garbled) He whipes his mouth and shakes a few hands, doles out a hug or two, and just for fun, cracks a few people that are n00 to him in the back of the head lightly*

Just be glad I wasn't around when most of this n00 bl00d got around. :grin: So, anyway... how's everyone been? What have I missed? And most importantly... Who's in charge of replacing the empty kegs? *he motions a thumb toward the discarded keg and grins, waiting patiently*

-BiShouNenKaMi
Did it work? Am I slick?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 9:03 am 
Local

[OOC]
... taking a quick peek at things before I dash off to work...

NOTE: SOME web service providers (usually the free for cheap ones) do not allow people to link directly to an image file stored there (bypassing a web page where they can show advertisements or whatever). This is to prevent that service provider from just being an image store/serve service -- consuming lots of disk space with no $$$ to the service provider. Annoying... but it sorta makes sense.

Anyway... this might explain why I can't yet see BiShou's avatar... OR it might be some AOL thing. (No, I don't use AOL! I'm talking about his current avatar URL...)

Gotta run!
Mata ne...
[/OOC]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LovelyAngel on 2002-01-16 08:05 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 10:06 am 
Addict

[OOC]I've noticed that. It works off and on, from what I see. Though refreshing helped me. *sigh* But that's "always" the quick solution. *nods*

In case anyone was going to offer, don't bother hosting my pic elsewhere. At least not this one. Since it's filler, I suppose it doesn't matter that it's on AOHell for now. Although when I do get my... *clears throat* ahem... MY pic set, then it'll be all good. But for now, all's good.
[/OOC]

-BiShouNenKaMi
Gomen, just OOC bullshit here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 1:46 pm 
Addict

Quote:
On 2002-01-16 05:51, Urban Wild Cat wrote:
Hey... Stereo!

*A patch of space in the corner ripples under the influence of an unreality field, and a stereo appears where none was before. UWC wanders over and starts rifling through the stack of CD's*

So, what music does everyone like?

I think we need some JPop in here. As to which group, i'm not exactly sure which, maybe do the long version of "Successful Mission", the opening for SMJ. I like the series and the song but whatever, i'm not caring that much since i'm getting a little drunk.

After making Chris pass out and playing with his lips, I introduce myself to Cameron. "Hey, I'm the Bandman, but my friends call me Duck" (My first name is Howard so all my anime friends call me Duck after the movie just FYI)

"Care for some of that Ol' Janx Spirit Cameron?"

"Sure. why the hell not."

We start drinking some more and next thing we know, we start singing off key and in garbled Japanese. (Lovely would probably hate that :grin: )

Keep the Ol' Janx Spirit Flowing!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BandMan2K on 2002-01-16 17:08 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 9:34 pm 
Native

I have had this much fun getting drunk since...
Five minutes ago yeah
Cameron is a name I go by but you can call me John if you want Duck
/Cameron pours back the ol' janx
Thash mi tastyyy
Wooooooo

hay moving lipsh man
Cameron Worthleston

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 12:01 am 
Local

After overseeing the delivery of three dozen additional kegs of b33r, the LovelyAngel returns to the party. Speaking to no one in particular, she jokes:

"I wouldn't have to do all this if you were here with your magic keg, Van!"

But -- alternate universes being what they are -- there are only so many Vans to go around. :wink:

The LovelyAngel raises an eyebrow when the non-melodic sounds of garbled Japanese JPOP assault her ears.

"Megamisama! It's almost enough to make one wish for DUBBING!" *wicked grin*

Someone in the crowd *whaps* the LovelyAngel with a rolled-up copy of Newtype magazine.

"Itai!! I said <u>almost!</u>"

BiShou looks to be enjoying himself, and since the b33r-filled guest of honor is slurring his words so badly, the LovelyAngel thinks she'll talk to him later. :smile:

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>"Be the best. Have fun. No compromise"</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 12:26 am 
Local

[PREVIOUS POST]
(OOC) Just out of curiosity: is the Dark, Dank Basement within kyhm's forum the same as that in EN1? (/OOC)
[/PREVIOUS POST]

Whoops, guess not! Sorry about that, Lovely.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: markt18 on 2002-01-16 23:28 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 12:53 am 
Local

*POP*

*A Van clone suddenly appears in the Never Ending Party (tm)... much less ragged and battle worn, and a lot cleaner than the Van currently occupied at BB&G. A slightly dented Magic Keg is hoisted over her shoulder.*

"Hey everyone!" Van walks up to the crowd, then sets down the Magic Keg.

*She finds an semi-intoxicated Bishou within the crowd, and gives him a quick hug*

"Hey, looks like the party started without me!" Van grins and pats Bishou's shoulder fondly.

*Van turns to address the LovelyAngel*

"Geez, sorry I'm late Angel! You wouldn't have had to order so much b33r if I'd brought my keg earlier! Ah, well... guess you can't ever have enough b33r. And the way this party is shaping up, we'll probably need all of it." Van winks.

*Suddenly, Van pauses to cover her ears... which might start to bleed at any moment*

"Holy hell! What is this junk?!" Van winces.

(For those of you not familiar with Van's Magic Keg, it contains an unlimited supply of b33r, or any other liquid requested.)

The blood is now running through my alcohol stream.

(edit: formating prob)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Van on 2002-01-16 23:55 ]</font>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next