ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fight Club Mk. III
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:05 am 
Addict

There is a dark room in front of you, with a small hanging 60 watt light dangling from the cieling. Standing in the middle, there is a man in jeans and a leather jacket, without a shirt on underneath. His hair is long, blonde, and tied back in a tight ponytail.He is barefoot. His left hand loosely hods a bottle of beer, hanging at his side. He speaks, quietly in the dim light.

"In the beginning, there was the Fight Club. Many men and women spilled blood in the battle created by DarkAngel and The Sinister Chris. It was good. It aged, and died as all things must. Then, it was brought back, by the forces of Kitsune. And again, it was good. Many fought bravely. And once again it died. Now too, it must be ressurected. For the fight must continue"

He finishes the beer, and throws it into the darkended corner where it shatters dramatically.

The light increases hugely, and a ring of cheering, sweating men is seen.

He strips of his jacket and throws it to one side, his muscles small but well defined.

"As it was in the beginning, so the Sinister One spoke:
The First Rule of Fight Club is:
You do not talk about Fight Club.

The Second Rule of Fight Club is:
You do not talk about Fight Club.

The Third Rule of Fight Club is:
Someone yells stop... Goes limp... taps out... the fight is over.

The Fourth Rule of Fight Club is:
Only two guys (opponents) to a fight.

The Fifth Rule of Fight Club is:
One fight at a time. ( I swear. if someone breaks this rule...)

The Sixth Rule of Fight Club is:
No shirts. No shoes. (Women may wear sports bras)

The Seventh Rule of Fight Club is:
Fights will go on as long as they have to.

The Eighth Rule of Fight Club is:
If this is your first night at Fight Club,
you have to fight.

These are rules he added.

The Ninth Rule of Fight Club is:
Leave your powers at the door.

The Tenth Rule of Fight Club is:
No natural weaponry. Claws, teeth, etc...

The Eleventh Rule of Fight Club is:
Leave your mech outside.

The Twelveth Rule of Fight Club is:
As long as your in the ring you are a mortal humanoid with no powers at all. Period.

So it begins.

Who wishes to fight?"

OOC: Yeah, it's been a while, but lets get this old monster going again. It deseves it. Step up, and lets go

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:57 am 
Addict

<I>The click of a lighter, the spark of a flame.</i>

Been a while. But I'm in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:16 am 
Addict

Yo.

*raises hand in a semi two finger salute*

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:14 pm 

*walks in*

Peekaboo, motherfuckers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:40 pm 
Addict

"Baron. Chaos. It's both your first night. You do know what that means don't you?

Into the ring."

OOC:After that has been decided, Vandal and I are up. Anyone after that first come first served.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:33 pm 
Addict

The occupants of the DDB hear the door creak open, and laughter trickle inside.

"Hah-hey, I thought this was gone . . ." Kitsune says, swinging the door open. A grin spreads across his face. It is momentarily dulled. "Too bad this'll be my last hurrah 'round these parts, but it's a fitting end." He grins again, then absentmindedly tears his old scoresheet off the wall and puts a new one up.

FIGHTS:

1. TheBaron vs. Chaos_Descending
2. VandalHeart vs. themadthinker
etc.

He smiles, chuckling at a sudden memory. "Y'know, I'm sorta hoping Chris shows up again."

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:08 pm 
Native

*The crowd seperates a little and a tall lanky man walks through them pushing his hair aside.*

Im ready for a fight anytime, just give me an opponent!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:44 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

At first, no one really sees him, he's hanging back at the rear of the room, his hands in the pockets of his loose comfortable fit jeans, a blood encrusted Tshirt with holes spotting it draped over his shoulder.

Currently, he isn't smiling, but he's not frowning. The expression is blank and placid, the proverbial calm...

The man quietly pads over in bare feet to a dirty table pushed up against one of the dirty walls, hidden by shadow. A bar of light from the filthy overhead lamp slides across his body, and it's not the soft body covered in puppy fat that had graced the DDB when this man last fought.

He sits down, just to watch for the moment. It's not his first night. he doesn't have to fight...but he might.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:27 pm 
Addict

"I'm up first? Fun Fun."

*Chaos walks into the ring, takes off his shirt and shoes, and waits for his opponant.*

"Bring it"

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:08 pm 

*Baron, already barefoot, steps into the ring, removing his T-shirt as he does so. He then pops his neck and stretches a bit before looking at Chaos*

All right. Let's kick it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:20 pm 
Addict

Chaos takes up a classic boxer stance, and tests Baron's Defence with a couple of left jabs. Desiding to get things started, Chaos lets loose with a flurry of punches." Baron is able to defend against most of them but catches a hook to the jaw and a shot to the face. The Baron is thrown back against the wall. Chaos squares his stance and waits for The Barron to get up*

"Come on, no pain no gain. Let's have some fun!!"

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:01 pm 

Baron spits a bit of blood to the side and stands, approaching Chaos with his hands at his side. As Chaos resumes his sequence of simple boxing moves, Baron dodges easily, merely sidestepping MiB-style. Chaos throws a jab with his right arm; Baron grabs the arm by the wrist with his left hand, and slams his elbow into Chaos' nose. As Chaos stumbles back, Baron kicks him in the stomach, sending him to the floor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:24 am 
Addict

*Chaos stands and walks up to Baron and opens with a hook to the face. Chaos then stand from an center inviting a return shot. Baron, always the fighter descides to go shot for shot agaianst Chaos. The audience winces as the blows seem to get harder and harder. In the end, Chaos is the one who breaks the pattern, by dodging a hook and laying into the Baron's stomach, causing the Baron to double over. Chaos looks at the body at his feet and solemnly spits out a tooth.*

"You got a mean hook."

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 1:43 pm 
Addict

***Baron and I RPed this out on IRC, so here you go***

Baron lies there for a moment and then springs up, slamming his shoulder into Chaos' chest, knocking the wind out of him. Chaos takes a moment to regain his breath then moves to backhand Baron. The Baron, seeing Chaos tense up his arm, jumps back to avoid the blow. Chaos aborts his attack and pulls back into a fighting stance.
There is a moment while these two combatants size each other up.
The Baron rushes forward, dodging the first few jabs from Chaos and getting a good uppercut in. Chaos grabs ahold of the Baron's hair and pulls him forward into a knee to the gut, Chaos then lays an double fist to the back of the Baron knocking him to the ground. The audience can feel the two weary warriors struggle to fight on. The Baron grabs Chaos' leg and pulls it out from under him, causing him to fall to the floor and hit his head. Chaos rolls over, grippin the back if his head.
"That hurt, you little runt"
Chaos then struggles to regain his feet. The Baron however beats him too it. He is able to grab Chaos by his feet, and pick him up only to slam him into the ground again. Baron tries to do the same move over, but Chaos grabs hold of the Barron's shoulders and starts to repeatedly headbutting the Baron in the head. After the first headbutt, The Baron let’s go of Chaos’ legs. After the third, The Baron is able to throw a punch. The punch lands directly into Chaos' throat, knocking him back, The Baron then kicks Chaos in the head, causing him to fall to the floor again.
Chaos:"Fuck man, that's too much."
*Chaos taps out*
"I'm done"
The Baron: “All righty.”
Chaos: Nice fight.
*Chaos stands after using some light healing magic to heal up the worst of the wounds, (and to regenerate his lost tooth)*
Chaos: We need to do it again next time.

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 1:49 pm 
Addict

Kit closes his eyes. "Not bad, not bad." He flicks his gaze over to stare at Madadric, lips curling in a smile. "I wonder, though."

Kitsune claps. "Nice show with the magic, but it's unnecessary. If Thinker has this set up anything like last time, the ring automatically heals you the moment the fight ends."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:12 pm 
Addict

"Yup, should be the same." Flicking away the last bit of spent cigarette, Vandal rises from the metal folding chair he had been occupying. Stripping the plain white t-shirt off over his head, he idly scratches at one of the scars on his chest. Having already pulled his boots off, he pads into the ring, stretching his arms above his head, fingers interlaced, knuckles cracking. Turning, he smiles a bit, nodding to Thinker.

"Been a while since we did anything like this, let's hope we're not too old yet."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:13 pm 
Addict

It has been a while.

Let's Dance.

Thinker goes into the centre of the ring, wearing only his jeans, he puts his arms up in guard, shifts his wait to his back foot, and lightly rests his front foot on it's ball.

There still a bit of life left in us oldies yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:56 pm 
Addict

Kit watches the fight with interest, then he pulls away to look at Mad again. "Yo, chaoswalker," he says. "What do ya say we go at it? See if we fare as well without powers as we do with 'em?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:36 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

Madadric turns to kitsune, his yellow in red eyes looking somewhat sleepy, his expression barely registering as he smiles a little. "...sure, why not?"

The red haired man's sleepy eyes turn back to the two combatants squaring off. A small, malicious part in the back of his mind thrills at the coming violence between the two DDB vetrans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:58 am 
Addict

"Chaoswalker? What did you do to earn THAT title?"

- Stephen Crane