ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 4:05 am 
Addict

For those that don't know what a space hulk is here is a brief description. It is a massive space craft that has emerged from the warp, and can return there at any moment. It is full of small corridors and ventalation shafts. They are often used by the forces of Chaos and Orks to launch raids with and genestealers as a means to infect other races and select a suitable planet for a tyranid hive fleet. Any questions on this?.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 4:14 am 
Addict

Large dents can be seen in one of the outer walls of the space hulk. Then a las cutter cut open a large section of the hull, which falls forward. Finally a door opens to reveal ten Blood Angel Space Marines in power armour, lead by Veteran Sergeant Antenor with a techmarine as well. Two of the space marnes have heavy bolters, two have flamers, Antenor has his normal equipment, the techmarine has a servo arm, bolt pistol, power sword and some tools and the rest have bolters.

Blood Angels move out and secure ground, there may be an STC system here and we need to finded. Techmarine, take 4 brothers and secure the engine room, I'll take the rest and secure the command section.

TM: On my way, my sergeant.

The Blood Angels split off, a heavy bolter and flamer going with each team.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 6:08 am 
Addict

*UWC d-jumps into the thread, gasps in the vacuum, and quickly d-jumps out again.*

Onion: That's because you're a shifty motherfucker.

UWC: <.<

>.>

<.<

Onion: Fucking precisely you dirty thieving gypsy fuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 7:51 am 
Addict

OOC:This space hulk has a breathable atmosphere, regardless of the hole my guys cut into it, though that was from there boarding torpedo, so the is still air in the hulk, sorry if I did not make this clear. Whilst I am here, would people mind if there was an objective that we all hand to do?/OOC

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:15 am 
Addict

*In the wreck the marines come upon a humanoid from curled up in a sitting fetal position, he is of medium height, wearing the strange clothing, simple pants and shirt with a dull colored pancho and a black wide-brim hat and it becomes obvious on cursory inspection that he is a Vindicare Assasin. He is clutching a rifle with a High EMR high resolution, adjustable digital scope. He is heavily armed overall but seems to be in at trance. Even more odd, though he is obviously of the Imperium, he is of the Eldar race (an Exodite). he does not stir as the come close but the Marines have a feeling he isn't dead.*

No, God is not on our side because he hates idiots also.-Clint Eastwood, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clay_Allison on 2002-06-20 11:16 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:21 pm 
Native

OOC: Are we suppose to play the part of the Marines or can we just play anybody we want?/OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 12:21 am 
Local

OOC: Yeah, what SHO said... I'd like to know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:02 am 
Addict

OOC:Play anyone you like, not the marines as they are mine. Note: Squads are a good idea. By the way the objective is to recover the STC system on board and flea the hulk (no teleporters may be used in inside the hulk or to escape with the STC system) or destroy the STC system and escape. The choice is yours./:OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:48 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

OOC: woohoo space-hulk RP! *digs out his old Space Wolves codec* you'll have to forgive any discrepancies, it's been ages since i played, i found painting the miniatures more fun.../OOC

maljnor the red-fang started awake as his comm came to life with static distortion, and a garbled message in what might have been the imperial tounge. hope surging through his veins like the howl of a fenrir wolf, he keyed open the commlink:

"this is brother maljnor, member of blood claws pack 24, 6th company, in the service of the Emporor." he hastily identified himself. "imperial space marines, please respond."

he waited in the cramped space of the narrow air vent for his salvation, which would come in the form of an affirmative response.

OOC: quick post for now, will do a more in-depth one a little later... basically, maljnor is the sole survivor of a space wolves blood claws squad that was sent into the hulk earlier. /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 5:35 am 
Addict

Antenor and his team aim there weapons at the exodite.

Idenitfy yourself or face the Emperors wraith!

(Note space marines and imperial assassins don't normally get on, lots of bad blood.)

Meanwhile with the techmarine.

The techmarine reaches the outer doors of the engine room. He tries to open it using the keypad, then by forcing it open with the Marines help and is just about to start cutting it open with his las-cutter when his comm-link start to receves a message. It is badly garbled but he can make out that it is from a space marine of the space wolves chapter.

+++This is Blood Angel Techmarine Lestrallio. Have receved your message, report your location so we can get to your postion.+++

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 3:49 pm 
Addict

"There, that is the entry point."

Dark, searing energy beams tore through the side of the space hulk, ripping a hole large enough to admit the five men who entered. Black and dark blue armor covered their bodies. Their personal features were hidden beneath helmets and gloves, and all were identical to appearances but their leader. His armor was more customised, less generic. The Dark Eldar scanned the area as they spread into a fan formation. The outermost warriors held Dark Lances, prepared to blast anything that moved into oblivion. The next two in each carried a splinter cannon. All four carried basic melee weapons. Their leader carried a Splinter Pistol, as well as a bladed staff. The blade wa serrated and hooked. Runes covered the face of it, as well as the haft. A dark light seemed to crawl within those runes, as if they were alive.

"Begin scanning the area. If anything lives within this decrepit junk, we will kill it, until we find our target and escape back to the main group. Is that understood?"

A series of affirmatives greeted the commander's ears from all four men.

[ooc] Alright, so I'm going off of htings vaguely remembered, cause I can't find my codex. So bear with me if I screw some of the things up. [/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 4:30 pm 
Local

OOC: AWw... I know nothing of this sort of thing. and I won't want to wing it... I'll just sit this out then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 4:57 am 
Addict

OOC: Anyone can join in, you don't have to be from the 40k universe./OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:41 am 

"This is B--od A--el Te-hm--ine Les--al-io. H-ve r--ev-d yo-r me-sa-e, re--rt y-ur loc-tion -o we c-n ge- to y-ur pos-ion" the garbled message came through, after spending a few seconds filling in the blanks created by static, Maljnor sent a reply.

"Blood Angels Techmarine: my location is an air vent, automap grid co-ordinates 122, 426, 271. i repeat, automap grid co-ordinates 122, 426, 271. beware of hostiles. our pack encountered heavy genestealer resistance, leaving me as the sole survivor. repeat: beware of heavy genestealer infestation."

as he waited for a response from the techmarine, Maljnor checked and re-checked his bolt pistol and power sword. he still had 2 batteries for the sword, but only 1 clip of ammo left for the pistol. it might be possible to scrounge some ammo from his lost brothers' bodies, once he joined up with the blood angels and had slightly better odds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 2:14 pm 
Local

"Bullshit..."
A low growl from a dark compartment, the only light from a pair of read-out displays hanging from some equipment.
"I'm gonna kill those damn fools... teleportal malfunction my ass..."
With the grinding of metal, a tall man with two things, namely a massive rifle and the accompanying power pack, slung over his shoulders, pries himself out of the small compartment. He sighs loudly, rubbing his left hand, a slight muscle cramp, his right arm, not needing a stretch, considering the fact that its a hard metal prosthetic...
"Soon as I get out of... wherever this is... I'm going to kill Drake..."
Shaking his head, he stalks down the passage, moving towards some random direction, the tattered bits of his trenchcoat fluttering behind him as he walks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 5:28 pm 
Addict

*The Assassin moves slowly from his position. and turns his yellow eyes on the

"Marines, I've been found. Who, exactly, are you...Blood angels, I heard your Primarch's scream, I greive with you..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 5:39 pm 
Addict

Malerus led his men through the hulks narrow corridors, following a scanner trace being read by his second. A low scrape brought an instant stop to the group. Seconds later a trio of genestealers burst through a hatch door down the hall. The wounded space marine in their claws barely screamed as his life finally gave out. The tyrranid beast's head swiveled to watch the Dark Eldar. All was quiet for a second. Then the stalemate broke, the rampant monsters tearing down the hall, pushing past one another to destroy the intruders.

"Fire!" Malerus brought the pistol to bear, the bladed staff sweepin behind his back to get out of the way. The two men beside him dropped to one kne, the two behind taking position to fire over their heads. Splinter cannons were first to fire, ripping through the first genestealer, the deadly shards tearing into this body. He kept coming. An instant later the beast was met head on by a blast of dark energy as the Dark Lances let loose, roasting two of the beasts, only one came on. Too close for the pistol to be effective.

Malerus stpped forward to strike, bringing the Darkstaff up inan arc one handed. The genestealer screamed as the blade released it's power as it tore through the tyrranid's body. Soon only a smoking shredded body lay on the floor. Malerus motioned, and the small group continued forward.
[ooc] figured i'd make the first encounter an easy one, just to demonstrate a bit, get some action going.[/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 2:43 am 
Addict

Lestrallio recevies the space wolves garbled message and brings up an image of the hulk in his helmet, three flashing lights indicating himself, Antenor, and the space wolve.

Antenor, I have communication with a lone Space Wolve in a genestealer infested area. Request instructions.

Antenor: Get the power back online, then we will be able to use the hulks scanners and auto defences to clear the genestealers.

Understood.

Lestrallio starts cutting through the bulkhead with his las cutter.

Back with Antenor

Exodite, I have little time for you now, but you may be useful. We are going to the command section, you may come with us if you wish.

Antenor and his team move off, auspexs scanning the area around them for genestealers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 5:31 am 
Local

OOC/i hope im not to late/OOC

As he walks fro the giant space ship he starts to wonder.

"How the hell did i get her. The marines at that base seed it was a great job, Met interesting people, se the world the only thing i haw sen so far is a big metal thing and a paper where it seas explore the Spacehulk and bring what ewer you can find"

as he walks some more her hears some one talking.

"where did that come from"

He looks around and when he cant se any one he looks at the sealing their was a air vent. he jumps in to the vent and there in the tunnel sits a man in a (what ever color they haw) armor.

"Hello"

OOC/ info for my character is on W.A.T/OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:08 am 

"hello.'

Maljnor just managed to stop himself from squeezing off a round into the alien creature's head. this was the first thing on a space hulk that ever talked to him. he decided to wait and let the alien reveal it's nature. the gun did not waver away from it's face.

"be you an apirition? a spawn of chaos? what in the Emperor's name are you?!" Maljnor wasn't taking any chances with this thing. it might be some sort of hallucination caused by chaos majicks, anything.

"where are you from? what part of the imperium? you are not a hallucination caused by chaos energies, are you?" well-trained phobia and paranoia ran their course, and took Maljnor's poor mind along with them.

"you havn't come to corrupt my immortal soul? because i should kill you if you have."