ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:26 am 
Addict

Okie...what about everybody else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:09 pm 
Addict

Short and sweet, just the way they shoudn't be, but I'm keeping myself in.

Although, I may not be here for about two weeks as I'm going home, and I have no connection to speak of really, but I may be able to try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:58 pm 
Addict

Sometimes, all it takes is a short paragraph or two to sketch out how your character will react to a given situation.

Aside from RT--where it's necessary to attempt to layer my posts to create a given effect--I try to keep my posts as short as possible. It's not the end of the world, it doesn't need apocalyptic writing on the wall to tell its point of view.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:02 pm 
Addict

I've always been into writing detailed descriptions myself. But that's my style, it's what I find fun. But sometimes it does allow other people who write detailed to get a better view of the surrounding background (if there are trees, are they against a wall, etc.)... s'not always the most convinient thing, I guess. Well, that's my opinion on the situation. Doesn't matter.

Uhm. <b><u>Maybe we should try to establish a posting order.</u></b> Forevergrey has yet to post more than once. I've had my share fair of posting. What's Darkie's availability? We all need to get together in IRC sometime --;;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:29 am 
Addict

Unfortunatly Kali, RP's never tend to have a posting order, people post as and when they like.

Now, If i don't update my posting by monday, assume I'm not coming back, take anyone down in my showing off manner that want's to go down, and just follow along coming up with quips and plithy glib remarks. Gotta love the guy with a sunny disposition.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:48 pm 
Addict

My character finds your character amusing. ^_^ Heheh. I find your character amusing, you have nicely worded dialog.

>_< GRAH. I never said, "Know everyone before the journey begins." My character just wanted to know names. WTF are you supposed to call to get certain people's attention if you don't know their goddamned name!? >< Clay. Don't lecture me about things I haven't said >________< *is finished being annoyed and ranting about it*

Hm. I've never really done a Kyhm RP before. Not for a substancial amount of time. ^^;; The ones Darkie and I used to be in had posting order. Sorry for the confusion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:50 pm 
Addict

Yeah. Sorry to double-post, but I suppose I should explain my post in the RP.

I posted because I got impatient. I'm not sure when you guys want to start this again, or continue posting in it. But RT2 is not that far away, and it needs to be established that my character can return to the normal world. That's where she is at the beginning of RT2... so I need to be safe about it. She woke up to the day she'd find her friend and provider dead... I'm going to skip the actual emotional trauma of surprise, but it's her ticket to finding herself back into purgatory. So when the thread becomes active again, I'll join in.

And yes, that is actually the way I talk to my pets. I'm not trying to do a cheesy british "loves" stereotype. It's just affectionate. Used for SOs sometimes (when playful <i>sometimes</i>), but mainly for friendly animals. Thought I should mention that.[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:07 pm 

Mmm. RT2. Bahahahahaha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:04 am 
Addict

Kali_Ava wrote:
Yeah. Sorry to double-post, but I suppose I should explain my post in the RP.

I posted because I got impatient. I'm not sure when you guys want to start this again, or continue posting in it. But RT2 is not that far away, and it needs to be established that my character can return to the normal world. That's where she is at the beginning of RT2... so I need to be safe about it. She woke up to the day she'd find her friend and provider dead... I'm going to skip the actual emotional trauma of surprise, but it's her ticket to finding herself back into purgatory. So when the thread becomes active again, I'll join in.

And yes, that is actually the way I talk to my pets. I'm not trying to do a cheesy british "loves" stereotype. It's just affectionate. Used for SOs sometimes (when playful <i>sometimes</i>), but mainly for friendly animals. Thought I should mention that.[/i]

I thought I mentioned it... this is supposed to happen quite some time before RT2, also, I apologise for not posting in a while, the Sanitarium thread kicked off and I've been concentrating on it.

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:34 am 
Addict

Darkie, just to point out, there isn't actually a lift, my power is keeping people from falling. Just so you know if you want to alter your post a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:54 pm 
Addict

Oh ... damn.

/me basks

<a href="http://darksetyuna.modblog.com">Who says computer doesn't taste like meat!?!</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:09 pm 
Addict

Clay_Allison wrote:
I thought I mentioned it... this is supposed to happen quite some time before RT2, also, I apologise for not posting in a while, the Sanitarium thread kicked off and I've been concentrating on it.

How long before? Does this thread continue even as RT2 begins? I is a confused Kali. ><

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:10 pm 

Kali_Ava wrote:
Clay_Allison wrote:

How long before? Does this thread continue even as RT2 begins? I is a confused Kali. ><

Completely separate from RT2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:37 pm 
Addict

This will continue seperately, but it is NOT completely seperate, this is a sanctioned RT2 related thread. Purgatory and my Dante-esqe structure of the spheres of reality has been adopted as canon by Mad.

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:17 pm 
Addict

Beep. Hope you're not waiting for Grey. He won't be posting for a while, so I'ma gunna take up his character and write for him. Only ... his stuff will be small, mostly insignificant, and added at the end of my posts. ...Until he gets back, anyway.

^___^

/me basks

<a href="http://darksetyuna.modblog.com">Who says computer doesn't taste like meat!?!</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:33 am 
Addict

Do you have a direction Clay or are we just wandering?