ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 713 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 36  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:34 am 
Addict

Hey Rand, you had any more thoughts on what you were thinking of, PM me and let me know.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:50 am 
Addict

actor_au wrote:
I'm technically waiting for Miao to post the next part of the log ride.
Although I do have another part written in an old text book somewhere.

Actor.

Honestly, I'm stuck. ~~;;; I have no idea how to write the next bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:58 pm 
Expatriate

Merry Christmas.

See you again in June.

-Fold

Oh look, I made a joke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:08 pm 
Addict

PERFECT.

Could not ask for more . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:06 pm 
Addict

Fold wrote:
Merry Christmas.

See you again in June.

-Fold

Oh look, I made a joke.

-BiShOunEnkAmI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:00 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

first of all, let me say.

ABOUT FREAKING TIME.

Next, Damn good posts! hopefully this again means life to RT, and perhaps, bring the end looming into view.

Deaths, near misses, coming revenge, twists, it's all come out nicely, and there's still more to come. IT JUST GETS BETTER.

STAY FUCKING TUNED.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:17 pm 
Addict

If everything goes as planned, my post will be up sometime tonight. if not, expect it tomorrow. BUT NO FUCKING DELAYS THIS TIME. Not when we're so close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:08 pm 
Addict

I'm anticipating some people may be pissed off at me for not making sense.

Oh well. It will make sense before the end of RT1, I assure you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:22 am 

Kit, that was RPing by the seat of your pants, and i loved it. one of your better posts to date, particularly knowing that you can shape it as you will to accomodate future developments.

Nice work.

also, Fold: BRING IT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:46 pm 
Addict

You know... it's not just us in this thread. (Meaning myself, Mad, and Kit.)

Maybe I missed something. What happened with Icy and the mech? Rand and Antenor saying anything on their drive? How about Miao and Actor? If you're stuck, how about drifting into a tunnel far under the castle and working your way up the catacombs? And Barghest, aren't you outside the castle? Why not step in now? The doors are open now. Have a chat with Mad, or at least witness the fight.

What I'm saying is that at this point, we've gotten past the parts we needed to do for ourselve, and things can progress... yet they cannot do so if everyone's still sitting back waiting for us. It's not our show.

So come on... hop to it. Throw out a post to wow us. Someone going to die? Hey, let us know. I'm saying this so people will realize that they don't have to complain about things going so slow if they themselves can move things forward.

-BiShouNenKaMi

Short and sweet: Get off your ass. Write a post. SUPAH!! *thumbs up*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:27 am 
Addict

As for Rand and Antenor, this is my take on the situation: Rand is trying to suppress his hate of Antenor, and so, not talking, and Antenor is trying to preserve what little of his mind he has left before the black rage takes, and so, not talking.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:39 am 
Addict

And this is my take, as it's all been explained OOC only...

The commiemobile's a rockin, so don't go a knockin.

Why not, ya know, write a small post about what Antenor is thinking and explaining that he's not talking? Nothing too elaborate... hell, two paracraphs or something could deal. Just because something's said in here or in PM doesn't mean it happens in the world of RT.

-BiShouNenKaMi

Silence is content.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:05 am 

i hunger...for the postings.

There's going to be a great quotient of bitching from me for there to be some input into the IC thread until this thing is done....along with some supplemental material to flesh out the bitching....i'll call this supplemental material 'snippets',

insights and unconnected scenes from mad's past, perhaps not key events, but events that go a ways to describing the character, where he's coming from.

The boy, no older than 11, crouches on the cement rooftop of the dormitory, his damp crimson hair lashing about his face in the rain, as he concentrates, smearing something on the rain soaked surface, where it miraculously stays in the shapes and patterns he makes.

Were the rain not so loud, perhaps the groans from the nearby man could be heard, but the go unheeded by the boy, the only other occupant of the roof on this stormy night, and it's doubtful the boy would care even if he did hear. After all, it was the boy that struck the man on the head from behind, cut his arm open, and began using his blood like ink, covering the center of the rooftop in a complex symbol made of smaller shapes and symbols.

The boy makes a swift, irritated motion, as swatting away something annoying at his ear as he rises from his work, surveying it with an admiring smile on his lips.

"yeah...that should do it."

The boy looks over his shoulder, grinning at the man. "Doncha think Doc? Won't it be 'interesting' to see the results of this little experiment?" The boy puts on an accent, affectating a cultured, clipped dialect, as he looks up in mock consideration. "All other methods having failed to Rehabilitate the patient, i am considering Shock Therapy treatment, hoping to affect some amount of stability in his unstable personality. i expect positive results from Thursday's session."

The boy turns back over his shoulder, a snarl distorting his face, making him look much older than his 11 years, and giving his strange yellow-in-red eyes a feral glint.

"FUCK Thursday!"

Just as the boy is about to launch into a tirade, the door to the roof is flung open, and another boy of similar age, with long, very curly, blonde hair comes out into the rain, followed by children and teens of varying age, boys and girls, some looking horrified, some obviously curious.

The blonde haired boy strides forward a few steps, looking somewhat angry, but also wary. "Mad! what the hell're you doing up here? who the fuck is....is that shueman?!" Muz's eyes dart to the prone form of the middle-aged man on the cement roof, panting shallowly.

"Yeah," Mad drawls to the blonde boy salaciously. "The Doc and i decided to perform a little midnight experiment...The physical and psychological effects of shock therapy on a human. I couldn't wait until my scheduled appointment thursday though, so i decided to take advantage of our nice spring weather."

Mad gestures to the large circular symbol The other boy had almost stepped in. The circle gains a fain red glow about it and the blonde boy steps back. Nervous muttering can be heard from the group of youths still standing at the door. "So...you're going to get yourself stuck by lightning."

The red-haired boy - mad - grins widely, insanely. "Yeah."

"Jesus. Fucking WHY?"

The boy snarls again, rage dominating his face. "BECAUSE, Muz; I've been here for five years, living in this....PRISON! While the doctors and the teahcers just kill me a little bit every day. If i'm gonna live or die, i want it to be my terms. Not these fucks!"

There is shuffling as the crowd of kids moves further back from the circle. The blonde boy, Muz, just shakes his head. "You crazy shit."

Mad jabs a thumb in the doctor's direction. "According to HIM i am, Yeah."

Muz just shakes his head, apparently fed up/ and turns to leave. "That's so fucking stupd. Fine, do it, you dumb shit, so i can go back to bed already."

Then everyone is blinded by a white flash, and deafened by a monsterous crack of sound. The group flings themselves to the ground, but the light and sound are gone as soon as they hit, leaving a bright purple afterimage, and a ringing in the ears. barely audible through this, and the rain, two things can be heard.

The first is Muz, muttering in disbelief. "You did it, you crazy fucking shit...you actually did it!"

The other is a faint, pained laughter, coming from a crumpled, badly burned form lying on the cement roof in the middle of the circle, the blood now flowing and mingling with the water.

"and you survived...you fucking lived!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:16 am 
Addict

BiShouNenKaMi wrote:
And this is my take, as it's all been explained OOC only...

The commiemobile's a rockin, so don't go a knockin.

Why not, ya know, write a small post about what Antenor is thinking and explaining that he's not talking? Nothing too elaborate... hell, two paracraphs or something could deal. Just because something's said in here or in PM doesn't mean it happens in the world of RT.

-BiShouNenKaMi

Silence is content.

Now that you mention it, I'm tempted to write a post inside of Ant's mind with him battling his gene-memory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:45 am 
Addict

Nice post. I like the imagry. I actually would love to see that scene on a screen.

- Stephen Crane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:58 am 
Addict

Excellent, I love it!

See, everyone? Antenor's got the right idea! Hop on in, the water's fine... *nods*

Mad, since I'll PM you what I've got. Let me know what you think, and it should go up tonight.

-BiShouNenKaMi

Aww yeah...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:11 pm 

End the damn thing already.

And Mad, talk to you I must. Kit, talk to you I must as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:20 pm 
Addict

The Baron wrote:

Then get on the damn AIM already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:00 am 

The Baron wrote:

email, PM, however, say what you gotta say.

ALSO: i know there are a ton of folks hanging out to start RT2. And we are moving RT1 along as quickly as we can, but we aren't going to rush this.

RT1 WILL GO ON FOR AS LONG AS IT HAS TO.

This story has come too far to not be finished, but it has also come too far to be rushed at the end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:41 am 
Addict

Chaos_Descending wrote:
Nice post. I like the imagry. I actually would love to see that scene on a screen.

Well I liked the way it looked in my head, and I thought that others would too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 713 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 36  Next