ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 10:57 am 
Tourist

*Spike takes out a cig of his own; lights it*

I can think of worse ways to go. And judging from the look you're giving me, I'd probably recieve a lovely slap on the cheek before I even got the chance to try anything.

*exhales a cloud of smoke, starts to turn away from her*

I'll be here if you want someone to talk to, pet.

*walks away; tosses his remaining cigarettes at her over his shoulder*

Keep the pack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 11:33 am 
Addict

Darkangel he said two on two will you join me in this fight with the only purpose of bloody violence and general mayhem?

Mega Man update:

After icq:ing SC
1. no dog
2. Shall have two aditional Weapon
2a gemeni laser
2b that skippin' rope I forgott it's name
3. Will gain one power/weapon from killed enemy
4. Weaknes:
öh?
I rust (Don't piss on me)
and Big-easy-to-poke-eyes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 1:46 pm 
Local

::looks around:: "Cherry Blossoms. Lovely! I like this very much."
::looks intently at Rayden, then assumes his own fighting stance.::

"Since my opponent can manipulate the forces of electricity, I cant approach him while waveing my sword around", he thinks to himself. "It would make a perfect conductor for his electricity, so I will have to keep my sword sheathed until I am within striking distance"

With that thought in his mind, Kenshin starts to sprint towards Rayden. He is running directly to him, while Rayden hasn't budged the entire time and is still in his starting fighting stance. This bothers Kenshin, since this might mean that Rayden could take advantage of this, but before he can finish that thought, Rayden rises up and launches himself forward parallel to the ground with incredable speed. With barely enough time to react, Kenshin veers to the right so that he can draw his sword with his sword arm. Rayden's blow hits Kenshin's left arm, and Kenshin draws his sword and connects with the back of Rayden's left leg. The blows are inflicted almost simotaniously, and both fighters continue to speed away from each other. Kenshin stumbles to a stop several feet away; his left arm appears to be ok, but Kenshin has already learned that apperances can be decieving, and his arm throbs with pain. Rayden come out of his flight, and appears to favor his right leg now. Kenshin re-sheathes his sword, and both fighters turn towards each other, ready to exchange blows again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 5:05 pm 
Expatriate

/Catches the pack
"Thanks."
/floats about three inches off the ground and catches up to Spike
"Naw, I wouldn’t slap ya Sugga', you seem nice . . . for a vampire . . . The thing is that I would feel awful if you died because you didn’t know what you were getting your self into, see my problem?"
/ Smiles and turns to go, kicks him in the ass as she turns, making him stumble a few steps.
"Oh, and Sugga' I would prefer that you call me Rogue, not Pet, but, whatever works"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 5:15 pm 
Addict

OOC: alright. Pretty good. My turn.

IC: Kenshin got a hit on me, My right leg is smarting a bit, but I'm more impressed with the fact that he was able to avoid my move and still be able to get a hit on me. This should prove to be interesting...

I stand up and put up a little light show. Electricity flows all over me and I stare straight at Kenshin. He crouches into a stance, trying to anticipate my next move.

I run towards him and launch myself into the Body Launch Torpedo. Spinning and flying straight at him, Kenshin gets ready to attack me. I come closer and closer, Electricity flying off me in wierd tangents when we finally get real close. He draws his sword on me to try to take my arm off, but just as he's about to make contact, I Teleport myself.

He goes, "what the hell? where did he go?"

Suddenly, he feels a tap on his shoulder from behind. He whirls around to try to cut me again, but I raise my hands to his chest and Electrocute him. Sending thousands upon thousands of volts of electricity throughout his body. He's finally thrown away from me by the blast and falls on his back.

I know that I couldn't have killed him due to the fact that I didn't send all my energy through him.

Kenshin stirs, swearing under his breath that he didn't catch me or stop me from shocking him.

As he's beginning to regain his composure and his vertical mobility, I just stand there with my arms crossed and a grin on my face.

"Now let's see if Kenshin can adapt to his enemy. Not to mention be able to resist my abilities. This should be most helpful for him in the coming battles ahead."

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:51 pm 
Local

"What technique was that?? I barely sensed him at all! Unless I can figure out his moves, I won't have a chance against him!"

As he stands back up, Rayden launches himself at him again. This time he is spinning wildly, like an electric dynamo, and electricity is flying off of him in waves.

"Where will he strike?? If he teleports again, will he attack me from behind me? He couldn't be stupid enough to do that attack again, would he??"

His answer comes quickly, as Rayden disappears again. He quickly rolls forward while drawing his sword and turns himself around to face him, but Rayden is nowhere to be found.

"What?! Where... above!!"

Kenshin quickly looks up to see the spinning form of Rayden looming above him through the trees.

Rayden: "You forgot!! They don't call me the 'God of Lightning' for nothing!"

Rayden's body starts surging with electricity as he continues his downward spiral towards Kenshin. With no time to spare, he draws his sword and throws it high up into a tree, then ducks down low to the ground.

Rayden: "Humph! Admitting defeat, huh? Well it won't work with me!! Take this!!"

Rayden then pools all his gathered electricity into his hands, then strikes downward with it. The light from his attack floods downward and envelops Kenshin.

Rayden: "HA HA HA HA!! I got you! This fight is as good as... Huh?!"

Kenshin is in the air right next to Rayden, his face meer inches away from Rayden's. He then takes his sheath and uses it to bash Rayden across the face, which sends him spiraling down to the ground. Kenshin lands roughly, then he gets up and retreves his sword from the tree.

Rayden: "How? How did you avoid my lightning attack when I was directly above you?!!?"

"You forget the working principals behind how lightning strikes. I got down as low as possible to the ground, while my sword stuck in the tree acted as a lightning rod and absorbed most of your attack, sending it into the tree. While the attack was being absorbed by my sword, I used the trees to gain enough altitude to strike at you."

[OOC] Science is your friend!![/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:54 pm 
Addict

[OOC] :grin: [/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 12:57 pm 
Tourist

*gives her a look*

Don't touch the ass unless you mean it, love.

And I don't call people by their real names unless they're male or I want something from them.

Well. I did for Dru, but she was special.

*sighs in fond memory*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 4:22 pm 
Addict

OOC: Science is my friend... Have to remember that.

IC: I pick myself off the ground and feel my face where the scabbard hit me. I then start to laugh. ( in that gravely voice)

"...why are you laughing?"

"Because I was right. You can adapt and hold you own. Most of the fighters in this thing are not mortals, they have some sort of power. You have just your wits and the prowess of the blade. The last thing the side of good needs is a weak link."

"Ok then Lord Rayden, but you forgot something else..."

"what might that be?"

"NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!"

In a blur, Kenshin runs towards me, blade ready to strike. The blossom petals swirling around all over the place in his wake. I use my speed to stay just a little bit ahead of him, always dodging his attacks. Finally, I stop and when he tries to connect, I hold my hands out and catch his blade between my palms, stopping it dead.

He tries to twist it out of my hands, but to no avail. I train my eyes to his and with a flash, I use my Blinding attack on Kenshin.

He lets go of his blade and covers his eyes from the brightness that's messing up his vision. While he's trying to regain his vision, I take his sword and throw it into the air.

Upon hearing the air whoosh by his blade, Kenshin tries to hit me, but I have since moved to his side. I take my left leg and implant it directly into his chest. The air rushing out of his lungs from the shock. I then lift off on my right foot and while in mid air, I drop my left leg to only bring up the right leg and spin my leg into his back, sending him onto his face on the ground.

He starts to stagger up and has regained his eyesight. Noticing a trickle of blood from his lip, he wipes it on his sleeve. Then we both hear a whooshing sound from above. I hold my hand up and retrieve his sword which Gravity has so graciously returned to the planet.

Twirling it around 180 degrees, I plant it into the ground between Kenshin and myself and step back 5 paces. I give him a smirk then point at him and curl my pointer finger to say, "Continue. Bring it"

*He is very good. Little more practice and he should be a great fighter for us to depend on. If only I had known of him when I had to gather the Kombatants from Earth, He might have been up there with the others.*

OOC: Consider it a compliment :grin:

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 7:29 pm 
Local

As I stumble to my feet, I take my sword in hand and use it to help me up. Takeing a moment to catch my breath, I take my sword and re-sheath it.

*His power is amazing, but he seems hesitant to use it. I feared that he would electrocute me when he grabbed my sword, but instead he did a move with his eyes that paralized me. Why didn't he finish me? Is it because he has taken a mortal body? Whatever the reason, I need to try and take advantage of it!*

"You are a very powerful opponent, and I must thank you for it! Normally I hold myself back so that I don't kill opponents who are weaker than me. You however are very strong, so you might live if I was to get a little bit more serious."

Rayden: "Ha ha! You mean that you were holding back when you hit me with your sheath before? What difference would have happened if you were really serious then?"

"If I was serious I could have broken your neck, killing you."

Rayden: "Really?? With only the sheath of your sword?! Ha ha ha! Well then, don't hold back on my account! Seeing that I am now a mortal, I would like to experience what it is like to be on the brink of death, so that it dosen't hinder me in future battles. I hope that you can show me this, otherwise I'll have YOU describe it to me before I finish you!!"

With that, Rayden begins to glow and starts shooting lightning from his outstretched hands.

"No avoiding it now, I guess."

I start running at a very fast rate around Rayden, dodging his lightning with relative ease. Seeing that this is not working, Rayden starts building up energy for a big attack that would electricute a wide area. Seeing this I stop running and prepare for the worst. When Rayden has finished charging up his attack, I start moving again so that I can try and outrun this next attack. He then releases his charged energy into a ball and hits the ground near to me, creating a brilliant light and shocking everything on the ground.

Rayden: "There! Your speed won't help you if you don't have anywhere to run!"

Unbeknownst to Rayden I am above him, sword draw, ready to strike him down. Unfortunatly, he notices this and immediatly starts charging up for another attack. Just before I can slash at him he releases another short volly of electricity when I am right on top of him. This attack is not very powerful, but I am totally unguarded against his attack, and it hits me at full force. But I manage to hit his left sholder with my sword while he is attacking, so it is not a totally wasted effort.

When I land I immediatly jump away from him, my body almost smokeing from his attack. Rayden then falls to his knees and starts clutching his left sholder with his right arm. It would seem that I did more damage to him than he did to me.

[OOC] Hey, how am I doing? Give me an honest opinion, because this is my first RP fight ever.[/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 11:18 pm 
Expatriate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 11:21 pm 
Expatriate

OOC: sorry bout' that OOC/
"sorry. . .Pet *smiles* I meant it. . ."
/walks outside into the dark and flys up to a branch
"its nice outside. . "
/takes out her flask and looks into the night sky
~Rogue~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 10:39 am 
Addict

OOC: you're doing pretty good. Just remember that if you damage your opponent so much that they're about to die, let them make up their minds to either bow out or do something else to go on (as long as it's in the rules) So as long as you don't cut people's heads off, you'll be just fine.

IC: Holding my left arm, I can see the blood seep out of the wound. He ACTUALLY CUT ME! *Interesting... he is worthy, but he's not playing anymore either. Ok. Time to show some of my skills.*

I take my right hand and point at a tree branch. Zapping it, it falls and starts to burn. I take the burning branch, blow it out then press the hot embers to my wound, cauterizing it. My face winces from the contact, but once it's done I throw the branch away and check out that arm. It has some mobility, but it's more of a handicap now. I just hope I can be healed before the main battle.

Until then, time to act serious.

"Well done Kenshin. I can see now that you're not playing."

"can you blame me? it was getting kind of dull."

"Ok then. Let's see how good you are with me somewhat handicapped... DEFEND YOURSELF!!"

Kenshin gets into a stance, ready to accept whatever I'll throw at him.

I give a smirk then break into a run. Straight at him and his gleaming blade. He readys it to make another slice on my body, but I'm not that interested in getting cut up again. As I'm running to him and i'm just two steps away from running straight into him, I shift my weight to the right and with my good right arm, I connect my fist with the left side of his face, then as he reacts to this impact, I teleport to his right side and connect with an Uppercut, sending him into the air. One more teleport and I'm above him. I charge a Lightning Throw and throw it at his form. He gets hit full force and I come screaming in with my feet planting on his chest. We fall to the Earth and as he hits ground, I put more oomph into his fall, making him sink 2 feet into the ground as a result.

I jump off him and land 10 paces away. Finally I see a sword break the surface and he pulls himself out of the ground. His face is full of blood. He sees his broken nose, injured jaw and the two footprints from my feet on his chest as well as the pain from the blast.

In true Samurai fashion, he spits the blood out of his mouth, wiped the blood off his face and brings his sword to bear.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 1:21 pm 
Local

[OOC] It seems you forgot, so I'll say again that my sword is a reverse-bladed sword, so it couldn't have cut you from the way I hit you. In future posts concider any blows from my sword to be non-lethal, unless I (or you, if you want to) specify if it was lethal, or if I start using the other side of my sword. If and when I start attacking with lethal force, I will make it very clear when I start doing so and when I stop. For that theatrical performance you put on earler though, lets say I cut you.[/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 3:33 pm 
Tourist

HELL YEAH ILL JOIN FOR BLOODY VIOLENCE AND MAYHEM. Who are we fighting exactly?
Dark Angel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 3:47 pm 
Addict

only seems like Rayden and Kenshin left here.

cyb: Let´s take the little guy!
D: They are both little guys!
cyb: whatever

*cyb runs toward Bandman and Skulljack randomly fireing his arm to see which one will react first*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 4:50 pm 
Local

"Uggghhhh..."

As I struggle to get up, I feel a stabbing sensation in my chest. One of my ribs may be broken, and I have a hard time breathing. Blood is trickling down from my mouth and nose, a testament to the damage Rayden inflicted upon me. Pain is shooting from my nerves all over my torso area. Yet I feel excitement throughout all this. My heart is raceing, my breath is baited, and my brain is on fire. A great feeling of hatred starts to swell in my brain, directed towards Rayden.

*No! I must end this match soon! I am loseing control, and the Battousai is starting to come out again. After I cut him I started to lose control of myself. No, I should say it was after the Battousai cut him!*

"I must thank you Rayden, for what you just did!"

Rayden: "Huh? I THOUGHT that I just beat you into the ground. Why thank me?"

"Because those blows allowed me to temporarly regain my sanity. But I cannot allow this fight to continue on much longer! If I were to lose control of myself, the result would be horrible for everyone around me, and I cannot allow that to happen!! I have just about reached my limits, and I think that you have as well. I propose one final exchange from each of us to determine the victor!"

"You of course do not have to accept my selfish demands of you. You as a warrior would probably scoff at my request and wish to continue the fight for as long as your body can still move. I as a swordsman can understand why you would continue on, regardless of the consiquences that would befall you. But I make this request of you not as a swordsman, but as a sinful human being who does not wish to see other people around him get hurt! Please consider my request to end this fight!"

[OOC] "Wow... That seems pretty wordy huh?! Maybe I should get an award!"

(Suddenly something falls from the sky and konks him on the head.)

"OW!! What the heck is this?? A Grammy??" :Sweatdrops: "Not exactly what I was expecting!"[/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 3:08 pm 
Addict

After Kenshin's speech, I say to him,

"Do not be ashamed. This has been an interesting fight and I'm honored to have fought you. It takes a great warrior to understand his limits and not fight recklessly. I will grant your wish. One final hand. I will let you have the first try against me."

"Thank you Lord Rayden. I'll never forget this."

Kenshin readies his blade and prepares to charge at me. Summoning all his strength to increase his speed and hopefully deal me a final blow, he runs at full breakneck speed towards me.

I'm in a defensive stance and trying to anticipate his moves. Kenshin gets his blade's sharpened end ready to cut when a burst of gunfire comes from another direction. Pounding into the ground Kenshin was about to step into save for the feat of evasion he did to avoid the bullets hitting him. We both look towards the source. One of the Evil team's members, Cyb/Mega Man.

I run to Kenshin and hold place next to him.

"Well Rurouni, it appears that our battle is attracting the enemy team's attention. How about we call our battle a draw and focus on showing him how wrong he is?"

*awaiting Skulljack's response.*

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 11:30 am 
Local

I hold out my arm to protect my face as another volley of shots hit the ground around us, sending up dirt and flower petals everywhere.

"Well, as much as it pains me to leave a battle unfinished, I cannot stand those who would disturb a duel! One moment though."

I flex my hand into a fist and punch myself in the face, hard.

"That should help for a little while. After this is done lets continue our duel if we are still able to carry on. I must say that we had a good match going on there, and I would like to have the chance to finish it sometime."

Another shot wizzes past our faces, then we both nod in silent agreement and take our fighting stances.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 10:48 am 
Addict

After taking fighting stances, I can see Kenshin's in pain from our fight. I then tell him,

"Tell you what... you hold off here, I'll take out the walking trashcan."

"Very well. Good Luck Rayden."

"Thanks"

I focus on Mega Man and start running at him. He starts firing directly at me, trying to take me out, but I dodge the bullets while still running towards him.

I then go into the Body Launch Torpedo and spin towards him. He levels his gun hand towards me and before he shoots, I teleport the rest of the distance so I'm right in front of him and plowing into him.

He falls and I crouch on the ground, rubbing my head from where I hit his metal body.

He gets up and throws what appears to be a whip at me. I dodge it, but barely. I hold my hands together and in one move, use my lightning throw technique, impacting Mega Man with a ball of electricity, electrocuting him. He falls on his back with smoke rising off his chest where my blast hit him.

I don't know if he's out or not, but knowing him, i'd guess the latter is correct.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next