ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 3:06 pm 
Addict

/Chris warps in to a dark room

Treespeaker! I know your here! Show your filthy scum ridden face!

/Chris flinches and a light turns on surrounding him for 5 ft on each side

Show your FUCKING FACE!!!!!!!

Its time to end this,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 4:02 pm 
Addict

Oh God. I was afraid of this.

*Through a Loudspeaker*

ATTENTION EVERYONE! CHRIS IS ABOUT TO GO NUCLEAR. EVACUATE THE AREA. BE GLAD YOU'RE NOT TREE, UNLESS YOU ARE. IN WHICH CASE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.

I knew this would be inevitable, but it's still not going to be nice.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 5:01 pm 
Native

I yhink its time to give him an unwarm welcome
What do you think Chris
/Spy walks from out of a dark corner
I'll personally help you take care of this punk
What do you say brother of mine
/Spy pulls from his Jacket: a splitting maul and a palasky and sets them on the ground 10 feet from eachother, he then pulls out some pruners and giant sheers and does the same with them, And Spy goes on doing this until there is a ten foot circle around him and Chris that is made up of any gadening tool and tree cutting mechanism, even some that have never been seen before

Shall we cut him down to size
Secret Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 6:50 pm 
Local

Skulljack wanders into the room, flipping on the light switch.

"Hey guys, what's going on?"

Chris and Spy: "TURN OFF THAT LIGHT!!"

"Whoa! Settle, settle!"

Skulljack flips off the light switch, then moves next to Spy and Chris's encampment.

"Sorry about the light thing! Anyway, what's going on? And who is this Treespeaker fellow you are talking about? Is he a bastard from some evil dimention who plans to take over the world with hotcakes or something? It seems to me that you both really really REALLY HATE the guy!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 12:22 am 
Addict

He would be my arch nemesis.

Luck may have it that i was planning on bringing my Grand Vizier/Accountant/Lawyer in to the forum.

If you haven't met him, allow me to introduce Dark Keenspotter.

*What looks like a version of Chris with greased back hair, clean shaven, and with a business suit walks in to the forum*

He's my dark side,
The Sinister Chris

PS: If TSC is my light side then damn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 12:54 am 
Tourist

I'm here to make sure that nothing happens without some decent bloodshed.

And to remind Mr. Spy that he has a defective clone that he needs to take care of.

Garden tools...

How whitty,
Dark Keenspotter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 2:08 am 
Expatriate

Quote:
On 2002-02-20 14:06, The Sinister Chris wrote:

Show your FUCKING FACE!!!!!!!

Its time to end this,
The Sinister Chris

<font size=-1>
Oh, sure. Like I'm going to just come right out and show myself to someone who's managed to fool everyone here into letting him be a Mod.

I was even shocked that Bish brought me up in his little speach. I would have thought he would have bashed me, but perhaps it gave you the leverage you needed.

It's <i>so</i> nice to see a God-modder stepping on the heads of others.

Now what? Are you going to edit my post? I say bring it. You want to finish this now? Then we shall.

(By the way, Kyhm... do you think we could transfer my posts? Not that I care that I'm a n00b, I just want people to know I existed long ago, and will exist forever!)
</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Treespeaker on 2002-02-21 01:16 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 3:40 am 
Addict

Quick, Chris, initiate him before he gets away!

P-M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 3:45 am 
Addict

You...

You...

You took my FUCKING ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you called me a God Modder...

And you're breathing...

Oh god... You're gonna pay this time, I swear on it!

Everyone!

*The lights turn on and we're in a one square mile arena equipped with the ultimate in TSC Arena technology, multiple screens surround the arena above bleachers. Each side has a monitor set at current time, ten seconds ago, one minute ago, and five minutes ago, for action replay*

All of you in to the bleachers, including you Dark, he's mine.

Now Treespeaker, you FUCK! I'm going to prove to you that I don't need to god modding, post editing, or assistance to stomp you in to oblivion.

Pick where we fight and what we use for weapons.

I'll destroy you with my bare hands if I need,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 3:59 am 
Tourist

You can fight him after I initiate him...

TSC: Fair enough.

/Dark just glares at Tree for a while

Tree: The fuck are you looking at?

*Right as Tree says this a trickle of blood slowly begins rolling out of his pants legs*

/Tree then begins gasping for breathe as his innards are turned in to sludge

*He falls to the ground and his rib cage falls out of his chest*

/Tree begins grasping at the ground in the direction of Dark

/Dark walks up and steps on Tree's fingers and twists

I'm going to severly enjoy this.

/Dark walks to the side of Tree and a bucket of Hydro Chloric Acid appears in his hand

/Dark reaches down and opens Tree's mouth with one hand and pours the contents of the bucket down Tree's throat with the other

*Tree now looks like a puddle of goo and remarkably none of Tree is on Dark's clothes*

/Dark whips it out and pees on the remains of Tree

Who's the boss now.

/Dark puts it away and looks at everyone else

I've been meaning to do that for a long time now.

I'm gonna go get a seat now.

/Dark begins to walk towards the bleachers

TSC: How am I supposed to fight that?

Don't ask me, you're the one with healing abilities. I merely administer pain.

TSC: I wouldn't do this unless I wanted to fight him.

/TSC waves his hand at the pile of goo and it forms back in to Treespeaker

/Dark, now at the bleachers turns around and sits down

If it isn't morbid it isn't an initiation,
Dark Keenspotter

PS: Issues. Yeah, we've got that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 4:46 am 
Addict

*golf clap*

Turning up and being a dick, that's just Tree.

Turning up and stealing an Avatar, that's just rude!

Give him hell, lousy pic stealing deadwood!

Urban Wild Cat
Social Experiment Gone Wrong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 5:33 am 
Expatriate

<font size=-1><font color=darkgreen>Oh my. It would appear that someone has a multiple personality complex kicking in. Do you two play nice in bed?</font>

*Treespeaker steps out from behind the realdoll he had made of himself and pushes it away*

<font color=darkgreen>Thanks for healing my clone, Sinister. Now it's not just a waste of money. And as for "DK", you had your little fun, now go lap at Chris's side like the figmented bitch you are.

And Wild Cat, what the hell did I ever do to <i>you</i> Ah well, it doesn't matter. Sooner or later everyone will see how this "game" goes and who's the real asshole here.</font>

*Steps over to Sinister and scoffs*

<font color=darkgreen> You know, I never thought you were funny. Always trying to make your quote thread bigger than the haiku thread.

But that also doesn't matter anymore. Not after I pulled out and caused its early death. Then everyone started bitching and calling me a traitor. Well fuck that. I was just trying to have fun like everyone else.

Now. You want me to chose the place and weapons? How about your beloved Pulman Stadium? And let's use a <i>real</i> man's weapons. None of that stupid mech shit. Just straight up sword and fist action.</font>

*Hands Sinister a double-edged bastard, and chuckles as it hits the floor, unable to be lifted.*

<font color=darkgreen>What's the matter? Too heavy for you? Hahaha... </font> *takes up a fighting stance* <font color=darkgreen>En garde!</font>
</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Treespeaker on 2002-02-21 04:39 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 6:04 am 
Addict

When you turn up on a board, and DELIBERATELY, (Don't deny it, to find that pic, at that link, you must have read the "Free Avatar!" thread, in which TSC designated Ralph as his Avatar,) DELIBERATELY choose a pic you knew would stir up trouble, insult and try to goad a moderator into an abuse of his position, and accuse the loyal denizens of this hallowed board of being ignorant weak-willed toadies, you tend to lose respect from everybody.

Also, you irritate me.

I know that if you win, you'll probably flaunt it around the board, and if you lose you'll point to it as a martyrdom, but everyone on this board will know the truth, that you're a whiny little shit-stirrer, whom everyone HATES.

Personally, I'm petitioning that your count is never transferred.

(And leave your text the right size, so we can read it without going blind. Chris, would you be so kind as to change that, if he won't?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Urban Wild Cat on 2002-02-21 05:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Urban Wild Cat on 2002-02-21 19:38 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 7:29 am 
Expatriate

Quote:
On 2002-02-21 04:33, Treespeaker wrote:
*Treespeaker steps out from behind the realdoll he had made of himself and pushes it away*

So who's the god-moder? Chris was nominated for the mod. position because of how much he participates in the roleplaying threads. The American Dream. If you work hard enough, you can get anything you want.

Quote:
*Hands Sinister a double-edged bastard, and chuckles as it hits the floor, unable to be lifted.*

How did you hand yourself to Chris, Tree? That's physically impossible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 7:32 am 
Addict

Antenor comes flying out of the shadows, his power fist pulseing with blue energy.

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antenor connects with the power fist sending treespeaker flying across the room, leaving an extremely large dint I his head. Antenor then clamy walks over to treespeakers lifeless form, exposes his fangs into trees neck sucking out most off hs blood but leaving enough so that he can live. Antenor then picks up tree by the scruff of his neck.

You say your a traitor, well meet my friend Witch Hunter Tyrus.

Witch Hunter Tyrus steps out of the shadows dressed in a very ornate suit of power armour.

Tyrus here is on a personnal quest to kill all aliens, heretics and traitors. (to tyrus) hey mate this guys says he's a traitor.

Tyrus:WHAT!

Tyrus draws his bot pistol

Tyrus: May the Emperor forgive you for I can not.

Tyrus shoots tree five times with inferno bolts causing him to burst into flames. Antenor puts him down and he starts running around trying to put the fires out.

Vet Sgt Antenor
On a mission to k-k-kill all traitors.

"We Legion know what it be like to be warjack. When death comes, I die bleeding oil and sparks like metal brothers. When death comes, I die in steam." - Deidric Harkinos, veteran of the Man-O-War Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 9:31 am 
Native

/Spy walks over to chris while watching tree get beat to a pulp
Now I understand why you dont like him
I just met him and I dont like the peice of shit
So I will do you a favor and loan you a sword
/Spy opens his jacket and there dangling on the inside is a catalog that has every sword out there
I sugest you use this one
/Spy opens up to page eight
This baby is the same hidden sword that Lambert used to chop off grendals arm in the movie Beowulf, I also have in here a bunch of other weapons from Beowulf
Here is a perfect one that I have been holding in my pocket for a while
/Spy puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out a lightsaber that still has a Black gloved hand attached
oops wrong sword
/He reaches in again and pulls out the Dagger from the Shadow which ones comes into the fresh air starts to hover
Its very easy to use, watch
/Spy grabs his hand and the Knife flies over to tree and pins him to the wall
Thats what you get for messing with my brother you little fuck
Well I will leave this ehre for you to paruse
Any sword you find tell me and I will have John send It to you right away

I hate Tree huggers
Secret Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 11:34 am 
Addict

*Sits somewhere in the stands, with whowasitagain's popcorncrt beside him, now and then taking a little bit as he watches the amusing yet somehow confusing scene roll out for him.*

*ponders*

"You know, SC seems very busy. I wonder if I could get away with a teeny Wheel of Time reference."

*summons his flaming sword and opens his mouth*

*A large shadow of a spoon suddenly appears over him.*

"Euhm.... euhm...*

*To himself* "think fast, think fats*

*While still in challenging Destined savior position (see avatar) starts to sing"

"But the Hedgedog can never be buggered at all"

*Stares at the pop corn cart*

quiet you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 1:40 pm 
Local

As he continues to watch the madness that is everyone wanting to kill treespeaker, Skulljack gets more and more displeased with everyone's actions. When Antenor and Spy start to participate by attacking Treespeaker and helping Chris, Skulljack starts to lose his cool and grabs a loudspeaker, shouting:

"EVERYONE, STOP IT!!!"

Confused by Skulljack's sudden outburst, everyone settles down a little to hear what he has to say.

"What the heck is this supposed to be? The "Everyone VS. Treespeaker" fight??"

Everyone glares at skulljack, as if he just asked the stupidest question of his life. Even Treespeaker seems annoyed at the obvious question.

"Yeah I know, you all hate Treespeaker, right? But if I remember correctly, Chris asked to fight Treespeaker with a condition stating that treespeaker could choose the format. Treespeaker has accepted those conditions, so they are entitled to a one on one fight with no outside assistance, so EVERYONE BACK OFF!!!"

"Antenor, I don't know what rules you follow in your attempts to serve your Emperor, but surely you have duels or fights for honor against others who discredit you. Think of this the same way, and don't interfere. And when Treespeaker was saying that he was a traitor, he was stating what others thought of his actions in the past, actions that neither you nor I know about, which you used as an excuse to attack him. You have no excuse for your actions. BACK OFF."

"Spy, I realize that you want to stick with your brother and help him with this fight, but think about it for a second. Would you want your brother sticking his nose in a fight that was really, really important to him? Now dont go and mention that fight that you nearly had with hawk in BB&G, because if hawk wanted to fight with you, he would have done so. You also need to realize that Chris can fend for himself, and doesn't want anyone to help him in this fight. Please respect Chris' wishes."

"As for you Treespeaker, please realize that I do this mostly for you. I don't know what you did in the past that has made so many people angry with you, but I make decisions about people through their actions, and not through the discriptions from others. I am not expecting you to owe me or anything. I just want the chance to see the kind of person you are for myself, so I can reach my own conclusions."

"As for everyone else, I want this fight to continue WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS! I will not stand for it!! You can cheer on whoever you want, but if someone butts in again, I will personally deal with you!! If you have a gruge against Treespeaker, save it for after the fight! Now get back in your seats everyone!"

Skulljack then sits back down, and waits for everyone's reactions.

OCC: I realise that everything I have said might make me unpopular because I am sticking up for Treespeaker, who seems VERY unpopular, but I follow what I believe in. I also do not want to lose anyone's friendship, so please do not take any of this personally.
/OCC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 2:36 pm 
Addict

Speaking as someone who has dealt with Tree, I must say I would love to see him go through the most pain imaginable, but (and I'm really going to hate this) Skull's right.

Skull: Tree made his "reputation" as far as I know on the old EN board. Now I saw the Iniation fight and considering that I was a n00b, I figured I would do my first RP thing on the EN board. Well guess what, My first combatant was Tree. Now at this time I didn't have any animosity towards him and was going to enjoy just RP'ing whether I won or lost. Then he didn't show up for 4 days. I was waiting and waiting and finally asked Edible Corpse if I could fight someone else if Tree didn't come back by the 5th day. Next thing I knew Tree comes back, yelling at me because I couldn't wait until he came back from his Finals (which he failed to say anything about in the thread) and with one strike of his sword, Killed me. I had to wait until DK resurrected me and needless to say, I was pissed. Then he goes on a rant towards EC, who DEFINATELY didn't deserve it and basically gave everyone the Internet Middle Finger.

What really got me hating him was when people started getting pissed at him again and wanted to beat him up and he hid behind his "protector", another person on the boards (Her name escapes me) So not only did he backstab me (Literally in the thread) but hid like a coward when the shit started going against him.

That's why I hate Tree and I'm going to enjoy seeing this. I'll root for TSC all the way man.

GO CHRIS!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BandMan2K on 2002-02-21 13:39 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 4:27 pm 
Native

Hey I actually talked to Hawk and he wanted to fight em and would have if Chris didnt interfere
But tree brought up the rules like Chris asked so your right, I wont Help Chris
I will just tell you this though Chris, In my pad I have almost any thinkable weapon there so if you want go ahead and use them
Now since I gave Chris advice Its trees turn so I should be fare
/Spy walks over to tree and breaks a bottle of french beer over his head imediately healing tree
Dont be an idiot tree
/Spy then walks up to the bleachers and takes his spot kicking back and taking of his shoes

Kick his ass Sebas
Secret Spy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next