ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 57  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:18 pm 
Local

OOC: Uh, Barghest, you're in the car. I kinda forced your character into it. ^^; Read my post more closely

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:42 pm 
Addict

OOC:Damnit,I either need to get my eyes checked again or I need to start reading things twice before I respond.

As barghest is driving the stolen car a rabbit suddenly jumps in front of him."HOLY SHIT!"Barghest swirves the car wildly,going off the road and rolling into a ditch.Upside down barghest tries to figure out a way to get out.Suddenly,he smells smoke.As he tries to rip the seat belt off the smell of smoke increases,as does the heat.Then the car bursts into flames."AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!"
"WHAT? WHAT IS IT?"
Barghest looks around,he was in the car that stopped for him first.Blue soul is looking at him like he is crazy and the other hitchhiker that they stopped for was doing the same."It was uh...nothing." says barghest
"Okay...."Blue soul turns back to the hitchhiker."Hey,if you see a rabbit crossing the road in front of you,just run it over."
says barghest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:19 pm 
Addict

/a Kwik-E Mart on a road in the middle of nowhere, a dusty gas store/shop has an unusual customer parked outside...

/re-adjusting his leather trousers and throwing his long leather coat into the APC, Ollie climbs back into the heavily customised BTR-80 and revs the engine...

"ah.. it's always so nice to rob convienince stores in the middle of nowhere when the minnimun wage cashier developes <I>Stockholm Syndrome</I> faster than you can pull out your gun"

/ollie sniggers at the unwitting sexual inuendo, lays his customised Uzi on one of the passenger seats along with some beer and sliced cheeze lifted from the store, slams the inch-thick steel door and pulls out onto the road...

"looks like a possie of towsfolk heading this way, how... amusing. I wonder what they want..."

/getting the BTR-80 up to speed, ollie heads straight down the centeral road marking line at the incomming vechicles, seemingly packed with people and ... cats?

"ok, prehaps that line of ketamine i snorted off that cashier's heaving chest wasn't the best of ideas... nah, it was really, ha"

/ollie pulls a handbreak turn, sliding the 15 ton armoured personel carrier to a cross road blocking position, he climbs into the turret and with a hiss of hydrolics and whine of powering up electrical systems rotates towards the oncoming traffic

"I always knew this loudspeaker setup would come in handy.. *feedback* ###GOOD AFTERNOON, I DO HOPE THAT YOU DON'T WANT ANY TROUBLE, I AM LOOKING FOR TRAVELING COMPANIONS IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO CO-PILOT IN HERE### *feedback* well, if they didn't hear that, see if they get this..."

/flicking off the safty catch, ollie lets rip with the 30mm cannon, firing a line of green traser over the oncoming traffic

"should have their attention now, they're still dring this way tho.. *feedback* ###SO GENTLENMEN, ARE WE STOPPING TO CHAT NOW THEN?### *feedback* and there is a stoor down the road where i could extend my, ahem, personal credit to cover them i'm sure..."

OCC: a mini-van? i've got a *real* mini van right here, room for 10 and the fire support to make sure that our traffic violations go unpunished :wink: you know everyone needs fire support... /OCC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:01 pm 
Local

"Ye i ned a ride"

he jumps into the back set.

"You dont hapen to have my tequila do you."

OOC: SORRY FOR THE SPELLING MY SPELCHEK IS WEIRD AGEN:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:38 pm 
Addict

*BiShou drives along the highway, pulling off at the exit that TSC indicated. Making a few turns on his way, he comes to...*

Oh Jebus fucked backwards! -___- How the fuck did they get here so soon!?!

*...a police roadblock. Slamming the brakes, the minivan slides into a turned stop. A few of the officers have weapons drawn and pointed at the vehicle. With a sigh, he checks in the back, only to notice Loki has <i>mysteriously vanished</i>*

Okei, I KNOW he was here... so must be some mysterious power that he has... but as for Amarza... *Amarza continues sleeping*

Fuck.

*Undoing his seatbelt, BiShou slips into the back and tosses Amarza over his shoulder* Sorry... we gotta get outta here, and I don;t think you wanna deal with the police from a coma... *He then quite forcefully kicks a hole in the floor and checks around for...* YES! *he thinks, seeing a sewer entrance just slightly left of the hole. Extending the hole in that direction, he rips the cover out of the way and drops Amarza in followed by a splash. Looking up, he sees the police advancing slowly.*

Well, sorry, boys, but I'm going to have to take a raincheck on this whole jail thing... But as a parting gift...

*Unfurtunately out of C4, but still with mass charges, he attaches one to the recently filled gas tank and drops into the sewer as well. Hoisting Amarza over his shoulder once more, he starts off running down the tunnel, pulling out his phone, keeping his ears keen.*

Faint voice: "Sir! It's empty! But there's a hole..."

*beep*

<b><font size=+5>BOOM!!</font></b>

*Continuin his quick pace, BiShou feels little effect from the shockwave. Making a few turns, he comes to an area he feels is safe, and sets Amarza down, ascending the ladder.*

Hmmmm... *looking around* Water treatment plant... This'll work... *he looks back down at Amarza* Shit... *climbing back down, he grips up A and once again works his way up the ladder. Pushing free to the rear of a large fascility, he does a quick run over to the parking lot.*

Well, until we meet again, this is where we part ways, oh comatose one...

*He opens a close vehicle and slides A into the back, also placing a cell pohone and a 9mm in Amarza's pockets* Hope ya get outta this shit okei, but if ya go, take some with ya... *he then scribbles out a note mentioning the loss fo the minivan and the need to split up, then adds that with the phone and the gun.*

Now... leat's see what a water treatment worker's salary can afford... *he begins strolling through the parking lot, glancing at his choices. Being the time, the sun is beginning to droop, and a nice hue is hitting the cars... when a little ways off, parked in the top executive space, the glint of the setting sun off one lone vehicle catches BiShou's gaze... and his breath*

...you have got to be shitting me...

*Walking up to the vehicle, he slides his hand along the hood up to the windshield, and pats the top*

A cherry condition '66 Shelby GT 500... sleek black, no mods, not a scratch on her... This baby'll do perfectly...

*Pushing a button on his phone, a universal key pops out and he unlocks the Shelby. Sitting in the drivers seat, he takes in a whiff and dreamily sighs* New car smell, too... This was made for me... *pulling the key out of the phone, he slides it into the ignition and purrs the engine.* Ladies and gentlemen, let's roll...

*BiShou slides his sunglesses off and puts them into his cloak, and pulls out of the parking lot, and out into the newborn evening*

-BiShouNenKaMi
Okei, I have to end this now, or I'd be writing a fucking novel. ^^;;;

And yes, the first day of the roadtrip has come and gone... now we play at night for a while... so have fun and enjoy the ride... ^__~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 2:26 am 
Tourist

*Neoko sits alone, in the middle of a large desert. Sprawled on the sand, with a large bottle of rootbeer, with a box of pocky in her other hand, harsh sun glinting off her bright green hair*

"~~I knoooooooooooow, I've let you down, I've beeeeeen a fool to myseeelf~~"

*She sings a song from End of Eva, obviously rather depressed, cat-tail scattering a few sand particles in the air*

*She sighs*

"I need to get out of here...but I'm sick of walking..."

*Standing, she pulls a black messanger back up over her shoulder, and looks around, blinking a bit in the sun*

"Is that...a mirage?"

*Swearing she could see a...cherry red 'vette. Blinking a bit in hopefullness, she takes off at a light jog for it*

"OI!"

Neoko
Ooc: My first RP post on these forums. ^^ Hope I'm doing well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 2:54 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

on the shelby's car radio, the news jingle blares into life followed by a matter of fact announcer, voicing the news.

"earlier today, three people were killed and seventeen injured when a gas station was destroyed in what is believed to be a domestic terrorist attack. the alleged terrorists at this time are unknown, and no groups have come forward to claim the act.

however it is believed that a later incident involving a minivan and a police roadblock are believed to be related, but as yet the police chief hasn't commented..." the news report continued on in the dull, uninspiring voice, until it final, merciful end. "and now we return you to laslow on chatterbox"

"thanks bill. well, afro whores: saviors of our children's youth or just nuns with bad habits? call me." suddenly Laslow's soothing vouce is abruptly interrupted by the sounds of a brief, one-sided struggle, and the about 5 minutes of tediuos radio silence, which finally erupted into white noise and then an unfamiliar voice.

"hello, america. this is the one and only madadric, standing in for young mr. Laslow, who had to leave for a vacation in the trunk of my car with that bratty 6 year old." the voice seemed to convey a grin "mr and mrs phillips? your daughter is fine. "

"now, i'm coming to you all live from the road in my wounderously equiped mobile radio station FUX- you FM, from which i'll be delivering to you the news and opinions i deem fit for you to know, so sit the hellz down and listen already."

some muttering is heard, but no words can be made out. "my driver and producer, Big Bald Bastard, has just informed me we have our first caller, patch her thru Baldie"

the sound of braying goats and a few other of the barnyard's finest can be heard coming through in the background of he now live phone line. "hello? laslow? i just wanna say that the Afro Whores do a fine sevice for this country, and they should be congragulated-"

"laslow's doing 80 in the trunk of my car. i'm mad you spastic-brained old hag."

"you certainly seem irate about something"

"shut the hellz up. and the afro whores are all grotty ghetto slags. trust me."

"what would you know whipper snapper?! Lataecia shoul be ordained for sainthood!"

"that meatbag gave me the clap. thanks for prooving your'e a moron, caller. now let's hear some Faith No more, with 'just a man'"

more mutters can be heard as the song starts playing, untill a new voice says: "dude, the mike."

"oh shit,"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:02 am 
Addict

As barghest rides shotgun with blue and Sotn in the corvette he sees somebody jogging towards them."Jesus,just how many cat people are in the United states?"says barghest.
"Well,the last census..."starts blue
"No,damnit,look over there!There is a cat chick heading straight toward us!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:15 am 
Local

"comon Stopp and pick her up. then ther will be three cats and a humman in one car wee" (yes sotn is a cat to look in W.A.T)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:22 am 
Tourist

*Neoko reaches the beautiful car and immeaditly pokes it to make sure it's real, oblivous to it's occupants. She then grins happily, flashing fangs when she discovers it's real, and literaly hugs the hood, tail waving happily in the air behind her*

"Real! It's real, real, real!"

*Barghest exchanges a glance with Blue, and leans out the window*

"Hey...uh, you alright?"

*Neoko looks up, blinking a bit. Then lets go of the car and rubs the back of her head, sweatdropping slightly*

"Aiya...I am, sorry. But I've been out here for so damn long, I thought you guys were a mirage!"

"You need a ride? We're doin' a road trip," Barghest askes, eyebrows raised.

*Neoko looks like she's about to glomp something again, but just nods, going around to the back of the car and sliding into the seat. Then blinking at the cat-boy driver and waving hello*

"Thanks guys, you don't know how badly I wanted to get out of there...buzzards have been circling me for days..."

*Her eyes then suddenly light up and she jumps from the car, winding up and throwing her rootbeer bottle at one of the circling
birds*

"You'll never get me now, you bastards! Mwahahahah!"

*All three in the car look at each other, blinking, as the green cat-girl gets back into the car, content and purring softly*

"Where to now?" *She askes, sticking a tape of 'Powerman 5000', "When Worlds Collide" into the tape player*

Neoko
Am I doing this right? ^^;;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:36 am 
Addict

*Grinning as he hits the highway, BiShou turns down the radio and pulls out his phone*

Mad: "Hello, Caller, you're on the air..."

Hey, yo, Mad... This is BiShou. How ya doin?

Mad: "BiSh? No shit. All's good. How about you?"

Things are alright. Hey, I was wondering if you could broadcast out a message for me...

Mad: "Shoot..."

*clears his throat* This is an open call to all the Expatriate listeners out there... This party's gettin on, and the nightlife is ours... Play nice til the sun comes up, cause I'd like everyone to meet up at sunrise... Sit down for a meal or some shit and plan out our gameplan. Feel free to call in throughout the night and send messages, and those with my cell number, I've got it on.

*BiShou pulls into a spot outside a clothing store and turns off Shelby.*

So keep havin fun, all, and I'll catch ya in the mornin...

Mad: "Sounds good, BiSh. Alright, well folks, you heard it here first... And now, a word from our sponsors."

*BiShou closes the phone and walks up to the rear entrance, looking around for witnesses. Confident that there are none, he pulls out a claw similar to the one he handed to SotN, and uses it to grip onto the doorlock and rip it out. He then enters quietly.*

Well, the cloak's more suited to me, but in Shelby, I'm gonna have to go with more style... *he begins saying to no one in particular*

*Walking the aisles, BiShou picks out a nice pair of metallic black jeans, a black acidwash tee, and a burnt burgundy thick fabric dress shirt. He then walks into a changind room, and moments later, emerges, the dress shirt rolled up to the elbows and unbuttoned. He runs his fingers though his hair for the security cameras and places his cloak and other items into a shopping bag. He then grabs the gun from behind the register and looks it over*

They stock their casheirs with M-1's? Go figure... *BiShou turns and smiles at the camera, then shoots it off its perch.* Nice...

*As he makes his way back out, he stops and smiles, slowly turning, and sets down the bag and gun, and picks up a pair of black combat boots.*

Excellent. :grin:

*Fully set, locked and loaded, tied and true (bad pun), BiShou makes his way back to Shelby, and pulls out of the parking lot.*

Next stop... mayhem toys...

-BiShouNenKaMi
For a simple pic at something SIMILAR (not exact) to how I'm attired currently in character...

http://www.melodramatic.com/users/al_bh ... s/DarienCG

It's also a preview image of Darien from Jaridien... Exclusive to those that are reading this thread. ^^ Well... exclusive right now, that is... XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:46 am 
Addict

/Chris puts the cell phone he was just on in his pocket and pulls out his sunglasses

/Chris, putting the sunglasses on, makes his way towards the bus full of strippers

(TSC, is dressed in a black leather trenchcoat, dark blue jeans, a black shirt that says "Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic", and a black ballcap with "SSP" written out in white letters.)

This day just gets better and better.

*Suddenly the bus bursts in to flames*

/Chris shields his face from the explosion and then looks

*a single figure can be seen hovering in the wreckage*

God damn it, right when this day was goi-

/Chris stops mid sentance when he sees who the figure is

*The figure is dressed and looks almost exactly like TSC except that his trenchcoat is covered in glowing symbols and flames appear in the pupils of his eyes*

I knew you'd eventually show up...

EvilClone: Thats right. I have been gaining power by draining the powers off of your other clones. And then disposing of them

And what makes you think you're going to do it again?

*The Evil TSC Clone just grins*

/Chris attempts to open a rift

*Nothing happens*

/Chris attempts to cast a spell

*Nothing happens*

/Chris attempts to revert to Canada Chris

*Nothing happens*

EvilClone: heh. Ha ha ha. AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

/Chris runs for the a car

*The car explodes knocking him to within 10 feet of the entrance to the parking garage*

EvilClone: You cannot escape.

Watch me.

/Chris sprints for the entrance to the parkade and pulls a controller out of one of his pockets

*Just as Chris gets out of the parking garage and pushes a button on the controller The Evil TSC Clone uses his powers in an attempt to suck Chris back in to the parking garage*

Just as Chris' right hand, which was holding the controller, passes under the enterance to the garage the garage dissappears, taking his hand with it.

/Chris falls to the ground from the sudden lack of tugging from the powers of the Evil TSC Clone

/Chris looks at his stump of a hand

SHIT! That really fucking hurts!

/Chris attempts to heal the arm with his healing powers

*Nothing happens*

Fuck, he took that too...

/Chris begins rooting around in the pockets of his trenchcoat

Ah ha!

/Chris pulls out a length of string and a hankerchief

/Chris wraps the end of the stump with the hankerchief and then wraps the string around the edge of the stump in order to stop the bleeding

Well fuck... I have only one hand, my powers are gone... Could this day get any worse...

/Chris reaches in to the pocket of his jacket to call TSC Corp on his cell phone

*The cell phone is broken in half from his fall to the ground*

Shit...

/Chris reaches in his pockets to take inventory

Okay, I still have my shotgun, baseball bat, and a bottle of fine wine...

/Chris walks over to the edge of the road and sits down on the curb, popping the cork out of the wine bottle with his teeth

/Chris takes a swig

Wow, this stuff is good.

*Suddenly a stray bullet from a car full of gang members comes zipping by, destroying the bottle in his hand*

/Chris's eye twitches

/Chris stands up and with one hand pulls out his shotgun, aims, and takes out the front driver's side wheel of the car

*The car swerves off of the road, flips in mid air as it hits the curb and explodes on impact with the side of a building*

/Chris puts the shotgun away and sits back down on the curb

Today is a not the day to get on my bad side,
The Sinister Chris

PS: For those of you that have no idea. The Evil TSC Clone will take some explaining.

The Sinister Chris that you guys meet in each thread is in fact a different clone every time.

They all dress the same and act the same, it just allows me to be in more than one place at a time.

the Evil TSC Clone was a result of my attempts at making magic using technology.

I found that through injecting Nano-Espers (TM) in to the blood stream you could gain magical powers.

The problem is that if you injected more than 3 in to one person over the course of a week. The person will go insane.

The Evil TSC Clone is the clone that was injected with ALL of the Nano-Espers in one day...

He's not dead. He does in fact hunt Chris clones. And he is not to be trifled with.

Now, who will be the lucky person to find me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 9:35 am 
Local

Considering the size of the car, Blue forces Barghest to sit in the back compartment (which is surprisingly spacious, with room for four people and some luggage) while Neoko gets the passenger seat. Ears twitching, Blue smiles.

"So where are we off to, oh cute one?"

He offers a polite smile, looking at her through his sunglasses.

"I think there's a map in the glove box... you two comfy back there?"

To which he turns his head to address the two behind the seats. Digging into a pocket, he slides a bottle through to them.

"And I recall someone said tequila... here.. that should tide you over until we hit the border.. if that's where we plan to go..."

While watching Neoko go for the map, Blue peels out on the dirt and starts driving in whichever direction the car happens to be facing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:23 am 
Local

"My tequila!"

he opens the botle and taks a big sip.

"aaaa that was nice. So sweet thing what were you donig in the dessert?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:43 am 
Addict

::Kitsune drives along in the night, enjoying the breeze::

Well, so far that's been about seven explosions, I think.

::He looks up ahead at the Corvette, now with three passengers::

Oh well, they look like they're having fun. And I was going to ask the catgirl if she needed a ride. (She looks like my girlfriend, except for the green hair bit.) Ah well, maybe I should see where they're going.

::Kitsune pulls up next to the car::

Hey, guys. Got anywhere you're headed right now?

BS: I think Neoko's looking at the map right now. As for us, we're tagging along, and heading across the country.

Hmm . . . Well, mind if I join you? I'm a little low on company here, so can I hop aboard?

Barghest: How do you plan on that, seeing as how we can't put the bike in the back while Blue's driving?

Hmm . . . Good point . . . Ah! Hold on!

::Kitsune stands up on the bike(very risky, and he knows it) and jumps headlong into the car. The bike starts to twist, but Kitsune holds his hand out and with a *pop* of displaced air, the bike vanishes::

Nifty trick, huh? ::Realizes he's landed on Neoko, then gets up hastily and apologizes:: Sorry about that . . . So anyway, where are we headed, really?

OOC: Sorry about that, but I needed somewhere to go, I guess.

*Initiated by Pyromancer* I dunno why, but being initiated makes me feel better . . .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kitsune1527 on 2002-09-03 10:47 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 11:07 am 
Addict

/the 8 wheeled APC steams down the evening highway with a full headlight rig blinding all oncoming traffic, Ollie's back at the wheel again, greatly amused at the few other cars of the road swerving to avoid him

"ha, stupid colonials, why are they all driving on the wrong side of the road.."

/he reaches over to teh passenger seat for some XX Trucker Stay-Awake pep pills, breaks open 5 capsules and one by one snorts teh contents...

"ah, that'll keep those mirages away, i could have sworn a couple of cars full of madmen and... cats.. were coming straight at me back then.. the only thing that could have caused that, well, other than rampant drug taking *sniff* would be a large explosion behind them projecting their image miles ahead of them.. hmmm..."

/he switches on the radio in time for teh news broadcast, then on-air hijack

"I think i might have found who's been causing all of the trouble *sniff* by the sounds of things i'll meet up with them pretty soon if i keep heading this way... I've got a feeling we might all be heading in teh same direction in the end..."

/ollie switches teh radio volume down to barely audiable and hits the big red button, large armoured speakers deploy on the outside of the 15 ton Soviet vehicle and procede to blast out <I>punishing hardcore thrash</I> which ollie taps his finger along to, an insane grin spreading over his evily illuminated face.

"lets go"

/he switches off the vechicle's lights and powers up the nightvision gear, 15 tons of sick steel and twisted noise becomes all but invisable on the evening road. Heading towards the assumed location of the people he thought he'd seen earlier today at full 90km/m speed in the darkening night, he had one thought running through his mind.

This was the best plan he'd ever had

OCC: commin' to get ya. /OCC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 11:20 am 
Native

*Standing in front of a gas station, SHO slowly takes a drag from his cigarette, thinking he should be getting back on the road, he sighs and starts to walk to his Jeep.

He climbs and clicks the radio to chatterbox, after listening for a few seconds he smiles*

Bish and Mad on the radio, wild.

*He reaches for his cell phone but is stopped short by a tapping on his window, looking over he sees a punk kid with a crappy little pistol pointed at his head*

SHO: Can I help you young man?

Kid: Get out of the car fool, this a jack.

SHO: No, dear boy, it's a Jeep. Now I see your friends waiting for you over there, go home before they have to tell you mother how you died screaming.

Kid: You don’t get it man. .

*In a flash SHO is out of the Jeep and striking the kid in the throat, he crumbles to the ground trying to breathe, his friends staring in shock. SHO looks over to them. *

SHO: I changed my mind, you guys arent gonna live long enough to tell anybody anything.

*The friends leap into a car and take off, shooting back at SHO, who dodges and begins to run after them, as the round the corner. Turning up the speed SHO just barely manages to leap over a one armed guy drinking from a wine bottle, as he clears the guy a bullet strikes his bottle, showering him with wine. As SHO hits the ground and rolls the kid stands, draws a shotgun and takes out the gang's ride. *

SHO: Hey aren’t you TSC? Need a ride brother?

"Remember that Commie Mutant Traitors are evil, kids."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SHO on 2002-09-03 11:25 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 11:53 am 
Addict

Barghest is staring straight ahead as the car speed along the dark desert road.Suddenly blue perks up,"What the hell?"
Neoko perks up as well,"I see it too!"
Barghest is really confused now but then he remembers that they are cats and cats have better night vision."Its a APC and he is driving straight at us with no lights!"
Neoke looks scared"I think he wants to ram us!" Barghest sits back thinking what could they do with only a minute to spare.Suddenly inspiration hits him"He must be using Night vison!Listen,get close then hit him with the highbeams full blast!Lets see that maniac hit us when he is blind."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barghest on 2002-09-03 11:54 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:00 pm 
Local

"I really hate it when this happens. I've got high beams and more!"

Once again digging into a pocket, he produces a small grenade with a white strip on it.

"Cover your eyes!"

Blue pulls the pin and simultaneously cranks the headlights as he tosses the grenade. For the split second the flashbang goes off, the windshield actually goes black to protect the occupants from the blinding flash, and then reverts to transparent as soon as its over.

"Wow. One slick car..."

To make the odds a little better, he swerves in a smooth motion, keeping stability and traction without losing control, to dodge the APC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:42 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune scrambles into the back area with Barghest, and sits down. He then watches in astonishment as an APC begins to bear down on the 'vette, Blue throws a grenade at the APC, the car protects its occupants from blindness caused by its headlights, and the grenade goes BOOM::

Whoa. Somehow, I don't think I would've liked being alongside this thing when that went off.

And . . . back to my question: I'm new to this whole "road trip" idea, so where is our destination gonna be, exactly?

::Kit waits for an answer from somebody::
---
OOC: Blue, I'm sorry for controlling your guy earlier, but I wanted my character to hook up with somebody who knew what was going on, so I didn't have to constantly try to stay in character, because that would've meant I was oblivious to everything else that was going on. I decided since I was tagging you anyway I should join up with you. So, be nice to Kitsune: He's not entirely naive, but he is corny and a little flustered around girls. If you wanna write him doing something, be my guest; I'm not very good with ideas, but I'll be happy to bounce off whatever you do.

Just along for the ride now,

Kitsune

*Initiated by Pyromancer* I dunno why, but being initiated makes me feel better . . .

---
OOC(again): Hey, Bish, can I borrow your little Road Trip icon that you use in your sig? It's cool, and I like it. So . . . Am I allowed, or would that raise the bandwith on the image or something?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kitsune1527 on 2002-09-03 13:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kitsune1527 on 2002-09-03 13:06 ]</font>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 57  Next