ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 57  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:46 pm 
Addict

"kitty kitty kitty, didn't you think i'd have photo-reactive NV gear? silly kitty, i haven't shut my eyes in 3... *looks at his watch* 4 days, I'm not going to start now... ha, but i apreciate the gesture..."

/ollie checks his full body harness is all in place, braces himself and slams on the breaks, 8 giant tires lock up witha shreak of brakes audiable even over the musical assualt force of the speaker system

"glad i replaced the breakins system, those Russian hydrolics would have given me time to make toast before they'd have stopped me"

/the APC comes to a halt after about 40 feet of smoldering rubber skid marks and settles in the centre of the road, wreathed in smoke from the tires and red-hot brakes

"lets go and meet the mirages, if they're real this time.."

/the big red button is once again hit, the speakers cease their noise and flod back into the armour of the vehicle, still smoldering after the abrupt stop, a loud *clank* can be clearly heard as teh turret roof hatch is kicked open and ollie vaults out, feet first landing on the top of the turret, standing legs apart wearing slightly purple tinted sunglasses, and apparantly unarmed, ollie turns to face teh swearving car...

"now, to wait for them to stop and say hi.. I know cats, they're curious even of someone who was just about to run them over.. and it's been getting boring talking to myself for the last few hours *twitch* ok, not that boring, hahaha"

OCC: the 'photo reactive NV gear' - see the vampire ninjas vs Blade scene in Blade 2, i didn't make them up just to avoid a flashbang :wink: /OCC

"Kill 'em all, let God sort them out. And by the way, God is dead, I killed him first"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ollie on 2002-09-03 13:48 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:59 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune sees that the car has stopped::

Thank God. Now, let's get out of here before he recovers!

::ollie jumps up onto the APC top, and Kitsune blinks::

Okay, shit, that's not good. Hit the gas, if you please?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 2:22 pm 
Tourist

*k_d looks up and notices what time it is. He then looks down at his fuel gauge.*
Dammit! Where's a gas station when you need one? It seems like they're all getting blown up or something. Gotta find one somewhere...
*Noticing that the police are taking down a blockade somewhat near a gas station, he decides to stop there, since "Who'd blow up a gas station with a platoon of policemen around it?" Turning off the car and walking to the pump, he notices two guys a hundred yards away, one with a broken wine bottle in his hand. (OOC: You guys are still there, right?) Deciding against risking his luck for the moment, he starts the pump and proceeds to fill the gas tank.*

-k_d
Wasting my life away, at the gas station.

[EDIT] Stupid typos...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: k_d on 2002-09-03 14:24 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 2:23 pm 
Local

Blue watches the APC, tilting his sunglasses down to his nose, ears twitching. (Yes, sunglasses, at night. Because they're so damn stylin') True to Ollie's word, he pulls up next to the APC, though on the other side of the road at a safe distance.

"Silly... aren't you? Most cats are curious, but I'm of a different breed. And we've got places to go..."

He flashes a bit of fang as he smiles, turning the car around and flooring it in the same direction they were heading before.

"Catch us if you can, Sputnik!"

Voice echoing as the red tail lights grow smaller in the distance....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:37 pm 
Local

(fuckin shit..this always happens, i get into a story thread, then i have absolutely no time to post on it.)
*arrives at TSC with the 2 LLL's ( lovly latin ladies) and keeps hearing about some maniac in a red corvette...* thats gotta be the others, no doubt. *unfolds a lawn chair, and the 2 LLL's feed me grapes* im happy. *waits for others*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:07 pm 
Addict

/Ollie <I>ejaculates</I> a peal of insanity-tinged laughter as the car speeds off into the distance

"Yes, they're heading where i'm heading, that's for sure... I might not be able to head them off at the pass in this, but everyone.. ha, almost everyone, has to sleep sometime..."

/ollie beginns giggling again as he jumps back into the APC, hits the red button and inserts a Rabies Caste CD, once again shattering the quiet of the night.

"good thing these NVGs pick up the heat from that cat's tires, lets see where it is that we're going then"

/with a squeal of (many) tires ollie you-turns and speeds back down the highway, this time the full headlight array being linked to the music's bass, flashing madly

"I wonder when those other mirages i saw will turn up? this could be a long trip and a little extra company would be... fun..."

"Kill 'em all, let God sort them out. And by the way, God is dead, I killed him first"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ollie on 2002-09-03 16:09 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:14 pm 
Tourist

*Neoko watches all of this go one with almost uninterested green eyes, glancing back down at the map. Sadly, they picked the wrong navigator, as she has a terrible sense of direction. She growls faintly and turns the map around a few times, only glancing at Ollie and the car's newcomers*

*She mutters to herself* "Damn Lilith-spawn and their need to mark everything with words...what happened to scent?"

*She finally tears the map and half and tosses it out the window, where it flutters and then is blown in a burst of window towards Ollie's vehicle*

"I saw we go..." *she looks around, ears swiveling in a few directions, until she finally points in the distance* "Thataway!"

*Little does she know, in that direction lays the state of Washington, the city of Seattle...and a -very- blown of Consprisy Building*

"What's thataway, Neo-chan?" *Askes Blue, head tilted slightly. She gives him a long look, then blinks*

"Uhm. Stuff...just trust me!" *She gives big, anime-kawaii sparkling eyes, filled with 'innocence'* "You guys trust me, right?" *She looks around the others in the rather swiftly filling car*

"...right?"

Neoko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:33 pm 
Addict

"Right now I think our mission should be to deal with that maniac.Who knows how many people he could hurt with a fully armed APC."
Barghest once again thinks over his options since the Flashbang trick didn't work.Then another plan comes to mind"Blue,I am guessing your packing more weapons right?" Blue looks around"Yeah I got some stuff on me but all small arms,why?"
Barghest looks back to where the APC was last."Give me what you have,I am going to attempt a high speed hijacking on our local desert maniac's own APC."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:51 pm 
Tourist

"Well, we need a direction to go in while that baka chases up, why not thataway? But...you need weapons?"

*She grins, almost wickedly, and pats the black messenger bag on her shoulder*

"What caliber, what make, and how much shit do you want to blow up?"

*As she thinks to herself...* .oO (Yep, dimensional hammerspaces kick ass. =^^=)

Neoko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:25 pm 
Addict

"Hmmm,well if its in your power I could just use a couple of LAW rockets and blow this maniac to kingdom come.Or I could just use some grenades and toss a few into some open port holes and splatter him all over the insides of that machine."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:34 pm 
Tourist

*She nods, opening the black bag and digging around for a while, mumbling to herself*

"Let's see...unreleased CLAMP manga, pocky, Evil Dead DVD, chainsaw, Godsmack CD, pocky, 9mm Beretta, hairbrush, Scroll of All That is Holy, pocky...oh, will this work?"

*She drags a huge electric minigun from her bag, a physics defying stunt. She pulls a cord with a nifty car lighter adapter and plugs it in*

"Of course, you'll have to mount it to the roof and fire from there..."

*She hands it to Barghest with a kawaii smile, only showing the tips of her fangs*

Neoko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:47 pm 
Addict

/ollie switches on the laser-guided cruise control hard-wired into his APC and climbs up into the turret, reaching for the loudspeaker mic

"looks like they're arming up, better start negociations before they start wasting their ammo i suppose"

/he flicks off the deafening noise-speakers, audable even inside the over-pressurised NBC-proof interior of the vehicle and flicks on the mic

###*feedback* HI THERE KIDS, HOWS ABOUT WE STOP AND TALK THIS OVER RATHER THAN BOTH WASTE A WHOLE LOT OF AMMO EACH ACHIEVEING VERY LITTLE, I THINK WE MIGHT BE HEADING IN THE SAME DIRECTION AND I KNOW A... FRIENDLY LITTLE SHOPPING SPOT AHEAD WE CAN STOCK UP AT *Feedback*###

/the laser-guided cruse control follows every move the car ahead is making, it's getting closer as it fills up with weapons being passed around by the excited occupants

"from the radio reports earlier on today, not to mention that... vision.. there are at least a few more people on this road, it would be so much... easier to join them rather than fight them... prehaps even more fun this way too.."

/ollie starts rocking backwards and forwards in the gunners turret chair, giggling

"I wonder if they actually know where we'r egoing anyway... hahaha"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ollie on 2002-09-03 20:48 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 9:40 pm 
Local

Loads his shotgun whit buckshots. and then takes a big sip of tequila. and then bars his claws.

" Do that punk think we ar stupid or something!?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:30 pm 
Local

Blue sighs, his ears twitching. Slowly, he brings the car to a halt.

"Oh... why the hell not? We can always leave a present in his gas tank if he turns on us..."

Hopping out, he pulls an M-60 out of Neoko's magic bag, slinging it over his shoulder along with a few ammunition belts. Popping the cap off of a purple road flare, he tosses it, waiting for the APC.

"If all else, we can join up... head in the direction she pointed us in."

He says as he gestures to Neoko.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:47 pm 
Tourist

*Hops out of the car after Blue, her tail swaying slowly as she watches the APC comes towards them. Slinging her bag around her shoulder and tugging a large CLAMP styled sword from it, about her height and a half. She weilds it easily, looking calm*

"And if he turns out to be a jerk, we can highjack that nice APC...and turn him into kitty litter."

*She glances at the others*

"Anyone need more weapons? Feel free." *holding her bag out with an innocent grin*

Neoko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:02 am 
Addict

Barghest gets out and sets up the minigun on the roof."Lets wait till he gets a bit closer."The APC is getting really close."Wait for it"It gets closer."ALLRIGHT,FIRE!"And the night sky is filled with gunfire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 5:34 am 
Local

Blue smacks Barghest upside the head.

"Baka! We're trying to be peacable here!"

His ears droop and he sighs, pulling the minigun off of the convertible.

"I mean.. god damn... he might be a nice guy... and.... you're going to scratch up the paintjob!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:54 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

"it's currently 2:32 AM here a FUX- you FM, and i must say this nice, long, FLAT stretch of road is starting to give me the snores...thankfully, Mr. ShinyScalp is drivin' and he's all hopped up on JavaJoe's finest, so he can drive all fuckin' night."

"quick newscap, some more shit's been blowing up at the previously mentioned gas station...the casualties include a carfull if street thugs, and a busload of hot strippers. let's all have a moment of silence for this loss of sillicon" mad pauses for a second.

"candy, you were the best goddamn gangbang i ever had the pleasure of participating in. you'll be sorely missed by me and baldy both. right skindome?"

some muttering about fine titties can be just heard over the car radios.

"re-stateing the shout-out to all you Expatriates and Road warriors alike, don't forget the breakfast stop at Sherm's Diner, where destinations and the many charms of cunninglingus shall be discussed at great length. be there, or be...somewheres else."

"old bitter and hairless here is givingme a signal that we have another caller, so speak your piece, you are live."

"hello?"

"hi, what's on your mind?"

" YOU FUCKING FUCK HEADED FUCKER"

"yes, well, your mother didn't think so."

" I AGREE YOU FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER"

"so this is about your mother?"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLOODSHED, ABORTION BOMBINGS, THE FAILED ORGIES, AND THE FUCKING FAT WOMAN MENSTRUATING? WHAT KIND OF FUCKING ENDING DO -"

"thanks, baldie. that little bitch was shitting my night. right then all of you illegitemat sons of bitches, stop sitting on your hands with your thumbs up your asses and call me. you think this show is writing itself?"

sme mumbling can be heard.

"baldie has just suggested that i offer some kind of prize for you ungrateful little toe-rags, so here it is. the next goddamn caller get themselves a Slightly Used six year old girl, and a funny-as-monkeyshit-in-a-tongan-bride's-clevage radio announcer. no, not me you brain-dead jerkoffs. Las-"i'm a fucking superstar"low."

"here's a goddamned song."

some blisteringly fast thrash metal blares from the radio's tuned into the broadcast, and many a tasty corn chip is eaten.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:04 am 
Local

Blinking at the radio broadcast, Blue reaches into the glove box after stowing the minigun and makes that all important phone call.

"Yo? Am I the winning caller? And just /how/ used is the six year old girl? I'm in the market for a good daughter. Does she have cat ears and a tail?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:53 am 
Addict

When Blue wasn't lookin barghest reached into the back of the car and grabbed a few land mines he noticed were back there.Moving quick he planted quite a few behind the car.Grinning from ear to ear,he walked back to the car when blue was still on the phone.
Barghest climbs in the car and sits next to Sotn who is still drinking."Blue still thinks the guy we are dealing with is sane.Tell me,did that guy sound sane to you?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 57  Next