ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 1:12 am 
Tourist

/Dark grabs Spy and pulls him away from the field

/Dark stomps on Spy's foot and puts the flames out

Now stay off of the field and talk to me next time.

That goes for everybody,
Dark Keenspotter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 2:12 am 
Expatriate

Well excuuuuuuse me. *Tree sidesteps an upward thrust from Sinister, the edge of his jacket recieving a deep slash*

Just because I'm not connected to the internet 24-7, *He turns full force momentum and swings for Sinister's head, attempting a fakeout* everyone has to begin bitching. If you remember, I probably won't be around as much during this week. *as Sinister backsteps the blow, Tree pushes into a lunge bringing the sword down, instead of across. For a moment it appears he's done well. Yet at the last second, Sinister smirks and brings the hilt of his swrod down, knocking Tree's blow away, and then forces it foreward, catching him in the jaw. Tree reels back and rubs his jaw with his free hand* Oah. Nice shot. It won't happen again.

*the two begin to circle once more, more a game of testing each others style*

(And yes, I may appear less this week. School and work dictate free time, as does milady.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 10:28 am 
Expatriate

Quote:
Milady dictates my free time,

I didn't know Rosie Palm was that selective as to the times that she spends with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 5:29 am 
Addict

*The two combatants, circling, just glaring at eachother, waiting for the other to make the first move*

It would appear you have gotten better since last we sparred.

Tree: As with you, not so much god moding.

Any time that it appeared I was god moding I was not in the middle of a sparring situation.

We have yet to get to the point where we see you whine as I take your life, only to come back from the dead and run me thru.

Tree: That remark will get you killed.

/Chris guffaws, and in the nastiest tone, with the nastiest snear he can conjure he says

Only if you die first.

/Tree lunges at Chris

*Swords meet and begin their dance*

*Slash, parry, thrust, the dance in a circle of blades, barely dodging blows*

*In the middle of the dueling swords there is a flash of red. As Tree brought his sword around in a back handed slash his defense opens and Chris makes contact with his sword*

/Chris merely knicks Tree's off hand shoulder, but it is enough to cause a small red blotch appear on Tree's shirt

Tree: Bastard.

What? You expected us to merely dance around with sharp objects in our hands. This isn't a game. This is to the death. And it would appear I have made the first hit.

Your turn,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 9:54 am 
Native

/Spy shrugs off Darks hand
Thanks I dont know what happened or why I am on the feild
I was just up talking on the stands and telling Chris something when I sudenly was controlled and made to come down here
I'm going back up to the bleachers and Hope I dont have another out of body experience

Secret Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 3:40 pm 
Addict

NOTE: If you don't feel like seeing Chris rip in to Spy, I might suggest against reading this.

OOC: Spy, you mentioned IRL while I was typing that you had handed me the magazine, however I went back and read your post that mentioned the magazine and you only showed it to me and then showed me a bunch of god moding weapons. None of the ones you showed me were conventional weapons. You basically implied that you talked to me, which you can't do from the stands with all of the cheering fans anyways. So thusly I figured you tried to walk up to me and show me the magazine and have me do something when I was in the middle of an RP. Just stop trying to cover your ass and just deal with the fact that you fucked up. No one else, just you. You have much to learn young grasshopper, now don't try talking to someone while they are in the middle of an RP unless you are also RPing.

There, I think I'm done.

No, I'm not done now that I think about it.

Spy, you need to learn to spell. Half of the time I can't understand what your fucking saying. Seriously, your a senior in High School, you should be able to type without it looking like a drunk four year old! A suggestion would be to go back and read your post before you post it. I refuse to use my Mod powers just to be your edit bitch! You edit your posts your FUCKING self.

Sure, IRL your my lil' bro, but here your just another poster who some times can be even more annoying than Tree!

I'm sorry I'm making everybody read this, but he won't do anything about it unless I post it in the open./OOC

Feeling much less angry,
The Sinister Chris

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Sinister Chris on 2002-02-25 14:48 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 8:31 pm 
Addict

I have a joke for everyone that I made myself.

A blind man walks in to The Goddess Speaks house and sniffs the air.

He then says "I must be lost, how did I get to the fish market?"

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Tree,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 9:44 pm 
Native

Do not worry about what hapened before, tough day just venting now on with the fight

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Secret Spy on 2002-02-28 09:15 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 2:00 am 
Addict

/Chris stops circling and watches as Tree just continues circling

Huh?

/Chris walks up to the slowly circling Treespeaker and taps him on the head

*No reaction*

I think that last comment froze him in mid circle.

/Chris walks about half way down field and sits in the Grass

/Chris crosses his legs and sets his blade over his legs, he pulls a book out of his pocket and begins reading

Waiting...,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 7:27 pm 
Addict

/Chris looks up from his book

I'll give him until midnight...

Then I'm gonna have some fun,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 10:23 pm 
Addict

/Chris looks up from his book and sees that Treespeaker has yet to stop strafeing in a circle

*Sigh*

/Chris looks down at his watch

Its been a week and a half...

/Chris grabs his sword and stands up

/Chris walks over to the still circleing Tree and lops his head off

/Chris then opens a rift and pulls a gas can and a match out of the rift

/Chris douses the body in gasoline and lights it on fire

/Chris then drops his sword in the fire and walks away

Its over,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 7:57 am 
Expatriate

Wait wait wait! I'm a whiny bitch! You wanna kill me right out, fine? You FAILED the test! SEE?!?! Can't anyone see????

Shit, I'm preaching to the deaf. You people piss me off. Mindless warped puppets.

So I missed a while. My uncle had some health problems and I had to house sit. Well sooooorry!!! But if that's how you wanna play it, then fine.

*throws his and Sinister's swords at Chris, imbedding them in his back* You couldn't have beat me anyway. *hops into an open rift that he steals from Sinister*

I'm out of here. You little girls can have your "temple".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 11:43 am 
Expatriate

Once again, YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US THAT YOU'D BE OUT!!!

If we'd have known that, maybe Chris wouldn't have done that. Then again, you're trying to provoke him, so it doesn't matter as much.

---begin CRFH!!! code ---
F !U IRC R+ RM--- H+ PSL++ FW S+++

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 1:29 pm 
Addict

And People like Skull Wonder why we want to Vivisect, draw and quarter and just plain kill Tree in such a way that he would have the most pain.

It's fucking mindgames like this that's a real pain in the ass and really ruins a person's enjoyment of being on boards.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 6:41 pm 
Addict

Like that wasn't totally predictable.

He probably didn't have anything to do anyway, and was just watching the board waiting til chris got fed up and klled him, so he could pop up and cry foul.

NEway, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to steal one of Chris's rifts. They can be kind of unpredictable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 3:17 am 
Addict

/Chris lay on the astro turf, stuck there with two swords

/Dark looks down at Chris lying on the ground

Dark: Something tells me that only made him angry.

*Chris' eyes open and appear to be glowing pale blue*

*Everybody watches as Chris pulls himself to his hands and knees up the swords*

/Chris pushes very hard against the ground, launching himself over the hilts of the swords

*This leaves two rather large holes in his chest*

/Chris reaches down to the puddle of his own blood and scoops some in his fingers

/Chris looks at the blood for a minute or so before making a line under each eye, like Battle Angel Alita

/Chris then hovers a foot off of the ground

Dark: Okay, this isn't good... I'm leaving now.

/Dark opens a rift, jumps in, and closes it behind him

MEANWHILE: On the Hubble Telescope.

Astronaut 1: This thing constantly needs repairs, its beginning to piss me off.

Astronaut 2: Yeah, but ya can't beat the view... What the fuck?

Astronaut 1: What is it.

Astronaut 2: Look over there.

/Astronaut 2 points at a what looks like a ball of light on the surface of the earth

Astronaut 1: Sweet mother of god! Where is that thing centered?

Astronaut 2: If I didn't know any better I'd say Pullman, Washington. I went to school there, and its about the right distance from the Washington coast.

Astronaut 1: You sure it isn't Mt. Saint Helens?

Astronaut 2: Positive. We better radio NASA.

Pullman we have a problem,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 7:26 am 
Addict

Rand had suddenly woken up when Treespeaker returned, a small moustache above his lips from not shaving. He covers his eyes for the light Chris makes

"You know, being absent quite a long time, then coming back just as everyone expected him to have bailed, clearly being of the oppinion that everyone should wait for him, since we have nothing better to do. then making a stir..."

Quote:
SOMEONE'S GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want to show me where, in the rules, it says I have to be here every damn day? It's the end of a quarter up here and some of us do do a little work in between our posts.

BandMan2K, you're an impatient, unhonorable asshole. I'd lick the gutter before I ever fought you again.

Rand, not only are you an idiotic, impatient n00b, but you've chosen one of the biggest pussies in the history of epic fantasy as your namesake. Get the hell out of my fight.

Everybody else, I'm up for a fight with anyone who actually knows what they're doing, preferably someone who can actually conduct themselves properly on the field of batke, rather than immidiatly disregarding anyone who doesn't charge in on the offensive.

I should also add that I don't feel terribly guilty in saying fuck whoever thinks they're next, I called a fight before them and I'm damn well going to fight someone, whether they're another honorless feeb like BandMan or not.

*Rand goes all Ryoga with a smile and his eyes covered with his hair and little veins on the back of his head*

Yes, I do remmeber now. It was shortly followed by a

Quote:
Next, could Rand Al'Tor please cut it out with the bad Wheel of Time imitations? It was a bad series to begin with, we don't need someone trying to be the next Dragon Reborn to drive the point home.

Ah... memories... *brings the ends of his lips up, wich should technically be called smiling. and clenches and unclenches hands*

I remember how Chris used an iron bar to lock his mouth. Back then he thought THAT would silence him. How quick we would learn.

Such a long time ago...

But I stayed good, as Kiki would say. I do not bear grudges. Noone will die for my pride.

Ah hell

I hope Chris leaves something for me.

*Dark side beckoning*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 9:40 am 
Expatriate

I'm elsewhere, don't you get it? Fight's over. Apparently we had disagreements too huge to work out. But you think I'm still there? Funny. Okei, I'll bite...

*Treespeaker steps out of the same rift he entered, and walks over to the swords. Picking up the one he had allowed Sinister to use, he turns toward him and smiles. Then in one swift movement, he crosses the distance and swings, bringing the sword up between the floating Sinister's legs, splitting him from crotch to sternum.*

And with that, I sit back and wait. What, you have a magical sewing kit int one of your little rifts? Hahaha...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Treespeaker on 2002-03-05 08:41 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:27 am 
Expatriate

Tree, if you don't follow your own "rules", sowhy should you expect others to? That's like a cop robbing stores and getting off because he's an officer of the law and going and doing it again... and again...

---begin CRFH!!! code ---
F !U IRC R+ RM--- H+ PSL++ FW S+++

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 7:50 pm 
Addict

(This post is OOC. I'm currently over at Lorenzo's place opening cans of whup-ass, as most people here know but Treespeaker may not.)

Okay, this was funny while it lasted, but now it's deader than my grandmother's first cat's left testicle.

Treespeaker:
Interesting insult to Rand. Although the Wheel of Time series did indeed suck large amouts of ass, don't you think you're being kind of hypocritical? After all, if I remember right, a "treespeaker" is a certain subset of little furry thing from one of Orson Scott Card's worse books...

Kindly shut the fuck up about "god moding". That includes one hit kills; you've attempted to pull two of those off in this thread already. The only time when one hit kills are acceptable is in combat threads when your opponent has failed to respond for a long time (say, a week) or has responded to your post but not done any combat actions. Chris falls well within this. You don't.

And finally, we know that you're "elsewhere". None of us posted any physical actions having to do with you while you were gone. Read the posts carefully before bitching about what other people did.

Now, I'm pretty much sick of this whole thread, as well as Treespeaker's bitching in general. I vote we ban him from these fora on principle.

P-M

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pyromancer on 2002-03-05 18:59 ]</font>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next