ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 85  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 1:40 am 
Local

(OOC) Yeah, I also had the impression that the bartender was female. I think LovelyAngel originally wrote it in that way, but oh well.. to hell with continuity! (/OOC)

*Mark returns to his place at the bar, only to find that his remaining three-quarters of rum has now been depleted. In disbelief, he hoists the bottle, spinning the neck to face the floor.*

"Alright, who took my medicine while I was in the bathroom?!? Drachen, I'm looking in your direction."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 2:56 am 
Local

[OOC][dashes in]
...well, actually, I only described the courteous waitresses/barmaids who are taking orders throughout the lounge... I didn't actually mention the bartender. Van introduced a female bartender early -- but who knows when the shift changes occur? Hey, in this economy, staffing can change radically and without notice. :wink:

Oooh... and we're up to four pages. Sugoi!
[/OOC]

Since the situation in the restroom seems to be under the control of capable hands (or fists), the LovelyAngel returns to her chair in the lounge. She flags a waitress and orders a virgin strawberry daiquiri. The LovelyAngel looks around the lounge and sees that the composition of the clientele has changed... and... waitaminit... there's the popcorn cart! It would follow that Enforcer might also be nearby. She starts to scan the room for him...

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>*Still* swamped with holiday preparations right now and unable to spare much time for posting</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 11:34 pm 
Local

(OOC) Oh, I guess it was just Van then. Hmm.. anyhow.. in lieu of Chris' new RP thread, I probably won't be around for a while. My friend has a laptop though, which she's bringing when we leave to Portland, Ore. (AKA "The Place I Hate Most In The World", no offense to anyone from Oregon here :smile:) for a New Years party in two days. It's taking place at a college dorm, so maybe I'll get to take part in all sorts of sexual hijinx.. we'll see. :smile: (/OOC)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 12:36 am 
Local

[OOC]
It was "just" Van then, huh? Hummph... :grin:

I'm actually at my parent's place near Portland right now for Christmas. Oh yeah, their computer is on the fritz, so I probably won't be able to post very often (or even at all) for awhile. Have a great Christmas and/or Happy Holidays everyone!
[/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 12:45 am 
Local

(OOC) Uhh, yeah.. "just" you.. who did it originally, that is. I just followed suit. Heh.. (/OOC)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 1:23 am 
Local

[OOC]
Today (Sunday) the sun was shining in Portland (AKA "A Pretty Cool Place -- But We're Keeping It a Secret") so I decided to take advantage of my membership to the Japanese Garden and pay it a visit. It's been a while. Walking through the gardens was a nice way to reconnect with quietude -- in contrast to the busyness of the holiday season. I'm feeling much better now.

Me-ri Kurisumasu, minna-san!
[/OOC]

-----------------
LovelyAngel
<font size=-1>Everyone knows that the lining of an anime schoolgirl's Christmas stocking is the second-most elastic substance in the universe...</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 2:55 am 
Expatriate

*A dark Hawk fly's down from the sky, through a window and lands blurring into a tall man with dark shoulder length hair and green eyes. He has a sword strapped at his back."

Hello all I'm here to drink and do mary...I mean Be merry...BE MERRY! I don't know what the format is here whether it's plot RPing or just random thoughts soooo......

I have lived for nearly ten thousand years. I am a mage. I have trained exstensively in the use of that too. *Jabs a thumb at his sword.* So if anyone wanted to spar...

Any who I'm just going to sit at the bar and drink some ale. Anyone want to join me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 1:32 pm 
Expatriate

Grey sneaks out of the bathroom unnoticed and is at the bar when the new guy comes in. He grabs his wine bottle and strolls up to the mage. "In here its RPing of a bunch of drunken sots, weapons are not allowed," Grey tosses Nighthawk's stuff out the door. "And mages and immortals aren't all that they're cracked up to be, see?"

He slaps a tinfoil skullcap atop the man's head, the does the Stooges' eye *poink!*, then runs away laughing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 4:13 pm 
Expatriate

[Quote from Night Hawk]

**Walks in, and looks as Night Hawks Ego is Inflating dangerously close to poping level. . . Raven Lights a cigarette. .**

Hello every one, Im Raven Sage, Im Nights Little Sister dont hold that aginsed me ok? **Takes a drag of her cigarette** oh yea, **looks to Night**
**pops his Ego**
get a life bro. . .
any way a little about my self i suppose, Im an elf um yea. . . 225 is my age, Im a theif assasian. **looks to Night and takes his ale or whatever he is drinking**
thanks thats what I needed **chugs it down** ahh. . . **walks away from Night and sits down by herself in the back**
~Raven Sage~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raven Sage on 2001-12-24 15:18 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 7:35 pm 
Addict

drachen notices Mark looking at him and merely smiles, not sure why he's being stared at so....angrily? Hee was beginning to think about challenging Van to a game of pool when the brother and sister goof squad come wandering in, shouting out their life history to everyone.

"Bloody hell, enough of the biography kids."

He walks over to the bar, orders a pair of Four Horsemen, glances suspiciously at the bartender for a second and turns back to Night and Raven.

"Hey, sit down, have a drink on me," he motions to the Four Horsemen being prepared, "and chill out kids." Smiling his big flashy smile, he winks at the new girl and goes to see if Van wants to shoot some pool.

"Hey Van, play ya nine ball on table two!" he calls as he makes his way closer, finishing his Guinness on the way, dropping the empty container onto a table as he passes it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 9:02 pm 
Expatriate

looks over to Drachen, "thanks but no, the thought of getting drunk with my brother isn't too amusing . . ." points to Night Pigeon, "I will, however, watch Van beat the pants off you." Raven smiles and walks over to van.
"Hey van, dont mind my brother, he can be a pushover at times but I guess hes **gag** ok. . ."
~Raven Sage~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raven Sage on 2001-12-24 20:03 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 3:29 am 
Expatriate

Hey thats my swor...oh no weapons...OK.

*Takes the skull cap off and rubs his eyes* Oh this from the man with Raistlin Majere as an Avi. *rolls his eyes* Real original.

*Looks up just as Raven pops his ego...POP*

Hey!! Uh-oh...ego....deflating....need drink.

*Takes the Four Horsemen down in one gulp.* Ahh much better.

And as for you sis buzz off. *Moves over to sit near Lovely.* 'Allo luv how are you this evening? Can I get you anythin'?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 4:32 am 
Addict

The bartender was female?

/Chris looks at the new bartender

Didn't you have... I dunno... boobs before?

I could be confused.

/Chris turns and surveys the scenery

/Chris watches as his friends make total goof of themselves

[OOC]Ha ha, silly friends. Siblings are funny[/OOC]

/Chris nods at Hawk

*Hawk's head moves slightly forward as Chris force schmacks the back of his head*

*This next bit is in Hawk's mind*

(Yo, buddy, don't insult someone with 250 more posts then you. Oh, and watch the hormones.)

*Both Hawk and Raven get force schmacked*

(Now, this message is going out to both of you two bird of prey. Try being less obvious. Thank you.)

Meh, I should really give them a chance to hash it out to themselves here...

*A light-bulb flickers in to existence above Chris' head*

Oh barkeep, may I speak with Bimbo.

I'd like to get a bare knuckle boxing match going in the middle of the place.

If she needs some sort of ring to cntain the match I can handle that.

Sibling rivalry,
The Sinster Chris

PS: Hey, it was said at the beginning that we could have RP matches in here.

And believe me. This should be good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 7:04 pm 
Expatriate

Owwww GOD DAMNIT!!! OOC I am getting really sick and tired of having to put the words 'owww' and 'that hurt' at the begining of every post I have.

/OOC: Hmmmmm....bare knuckle boxing with Raven. That could be fun. Is magic of limits or shapeshifting. Actually Raven why don't you ask that we can hash the rules out between ourselves. That is if your interested? *EG*

As for you TSC, I'll insult who I want as long as I want. Besides he insulted me first.

And since when are YOU anyone to tell ME to control MY hormones. If lovely dosn't want me to pay any attention to her she's a big girl and can tell me herself. I may be new here but I've been RPing YEARS more than you I can take care of myself. However thank you for the boxing idea Raven and I can probably take it from here but if we need any help we'll be sure to ask.

And Merry Christmas everyone. I'm happy that TSC introduced me to this place.

As always,
Night Hawk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 7:39 pm 
Expatriate

No, I'm NOT interested thank you I dont think that you should be telling me what to do in a post thingie that you didnt even create! I know you have more posts then me but still c mon chris, im not 3 ok?
phew, now that I got that out. . . GET OUTTA MY HEAD **shmacks chris**
thats a BAD monkey!**smiles** Night LOVES his sheep!! lol
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 12:08 am 
Tourist

Welp, this is my first encounter in THIS board.

Biography: (thought i should label it so people could skip it if they wanted to)

Im 19...Im a guy...Uh...Ill do whatever unless told otherwise by those who i respect. (Namely those with 150 or more posts):)

OOC: "Whats going on Sinister"

TSC: "These idiot siblings are having a family feud, figured I'd make them fight in a boxing match before one starts biting and scratching. Cause if that happens, then Raven will start to do it too." (Hawk, i just said you fight like a girl).

OOC: "And of course, Hawk wants to use his all powerful abilities as always, right?

TSC: "Meh, i guess so"

OOC: "This should even the odds"

Dark Angel pulls out a wand that he bought (stole), from an 80 year old hindu monk. (What? He was old, and when he saw me he called me Billy, so i went with it and ran off with the wand when his back was turned). He then points it at Hawk and Raven. Just as the entire room notices the wand has turned a dark blue, a bolt of energy flies from the wand at them both, then disappears.

OOC: You are now both without your major powers (especially Hawk(powerful mage with polimorphing abilities, give us a little break:))). You must now duke it out as mortals, as long as thats alright with everyone else.

OOC: What do you think TSC?

TSC: Insert phrase here

I don't know about anyone else, but i would love to watch a brother and sister duke it out on even terms, seeing as Hawk is as week as a girl without his powers:)

Tootles

Dark Angel

Dark Angel walks into the room and looks across at TSC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 12:52 am 
Addict

Meh, whatever.

n00bs telling me off, it's funny.

But I'll give 'em some slack.

/Chris takes wand from DarkAngel

No weapons in the Bar.

/Chris waves his hand and Raven and Hawk's powers are back

If they want powers they can have powers.

/Chris opens a rift and puts the wand in it

I know that monk. That's a bad DA!

Now, as for the match... poop. Raven doesn't want to participate.

DA? What aboot you?

Oh, and if something needs to be done DA, e-mail me first. You don't have the seniority required to take or give powers.

/Chris stretches and sits back down at the bar

Barkeep. Some fine German ale please.

Happy Holidays,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:23 am 
Expatriate

*Sit's sipping his drink trying to figure out if he's been talking to a Lovely Angel life size action figure or if it's the real thing.*

Well your the talkative type. Excuse me while I get a new drink. Did you want anything?

*Tosses his empty glass over his shoulder at Darks head and walks to the bar ignoring his yells of protest.*

Bartender one Blood Wine and one for the Angel over there *points to Lovely* Whatever she desires.

Night Hawk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 7:17 am 
Local

*Calmly sipping a b33r, Van scans her surroundings from the comfort of an nearby leather recliner. A position she's occuppied since exiting the bathroom a few moments earlier. Idly flexing the slightly bruised knuckles of her right hand, Van ponders the fact that she might have been a little hard on Chris for the "busting in on her changing incident." Well, sure... he probably deserved it, but she only really hit him that HARD out of reflex. Besides, he did give her the Magic Keg (c). Suddenly, the pair of siblings enters the BB&G. More specifically, Raven walks in, and Hawk flies in throught the window. Maddness ensues. Van smirks and hoists herself out of the recliner.*

"Well, looks like its time to join the party." Van grins lightly and makes her way into the crowd. Being introspective once in a while is all well and good, but being anti-social is not. :wink:

*Van turns as she hears her name being called out*

"Hey Van, play ya nine ball on table two!" Drachen exclaims while making his way towards her.

"You're on baby, just give me a couple a minutes!" Van raises up her b33r mug and replies.

*Raven walks up and joins Drachen and Van. Van turns and regards her with a smile*

"Hey Raven, long time no see! So... Night Hawk is your brother, huh?

*Van glances in Hawk's direction for a moment*

"Weird, the way he looks... he could possibly be MY brother! Van gestures at him and grins. (Based on Hawk's description of his appearance. Dark shoulder length hair, green eyes...)

"And as for being a pushover... heh, most guys are." Van says jokingly.

*She illustrates this fact by reaching out and giving Drachen a playful shove* :grin:

[OOC] Please forgive my slow responce time. Drach, give me a few days until I RP the pool game. See my sig. for more details... [/OOC]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 8:06 pm 
Local

(OOC) Wow, it's amazing how waking up on a couch with a severe hangover and an ashtray under your nose can force you to re-evaluate your opinion of an entire state. Oregon rocks... (/OOC)

* Mark walks over to Drachen. *

"Okay, since I'm pretty certain you drank the rest of my rum since you weren't present for the whole restroom ordeal, you owe me a game of pool. You, me, and Van. It'll be a threesome. Err...no, not that kind."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 85  Next