ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:58 am 
n00b

Just a thought, but I'm sort of presuming that this isn't the evil Meji that we're going to be seeing a lot more of. She seems so...so...worryingly like me, to be honest. So the question is how does slacker student get to psycho world-conquering mage girl?

This project seems like the best way I can think of. If YOU were a mage student and you had to do something that was desperately important, wouldn't you go a little bit beyond the limits of your powers and do something slightly rash?

Personally, I vote she summons a demon.

(But probably not a tentacled one. Although that COULD justify her flipping out totally, it kinda clashes with the mood of the story. ^_^)

-=-=-

DNI'd by Actor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 1:49 pm 
Native

I must have missed something here. How do we know who all these people are already? How do we know what's going to be happening later in the storyline?

I was here when the comic first started up, but there must have been some kind of pre-comic discussion that I missed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:23 pm 
Addict

Location: Hanging in the endless void with nothing but entropy and fluff for company.
With Mr. Poe, can you truly doubt she will summon a tentacled monster, even just for implication?

Jin wrote:
...I cursed at the computer screen for an hour and a half while striking it with my genitals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:25 pm 
n00b

Yeah, i didn't know she was going to be evil at all...But if she did become, i'd say that while she was doing her project, she found a spell or invented one to make her all-powerful, and so she became literally power-mad.

Just some thoughts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 7:45 pm 
Addict

Location: Hanging in the endless void with nothing but entropy and fluff for company.
I'll just be laughing my ass off when she accidentally summons a tentacle monster that runs amuck (spelling is horrible) for like twelve or thirteen plotlines, showing up randomly when large groups of schoolgirls congregate. (Like..graduation?) Anyway..just anticipation and tiredness speaking, see ya'll later.

Jin wrote:
...I cursed at the computer screen for an hour and a half while striking it with my genitals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 8:36 pm 
Native

Hmm... That would be fun to see, but who knows? Tentacle monsters are old, and he already did that in EN, so I bet he will try something different. You seem intelligent Wrin, though I don't like your avi. Have you been initiated? If not, here is your DNI. Put it in your sig so nobody initiates you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:24 pm 
Addict

Quote:
On 2002-12-14 12:49, Kylaer wrote:
I must have missed something here. How do we know who all these people are already? How do we know what's going to be happening later in the storyline?

I was here when the comic first started up, but there must have been some kind of pre-comic discussion that I missed.

I believe Stalkeh's info comes from the title of the first Chapter ('psychotic mage chick' does imply a certain . . . level of insanity) and also the FPL Char Sheet for Meji Hinadori . . . in which she is a 'Solo Villain' . . . who has a demonic/angelic super form . . .

I mean, you do the math. If that doesn't spell 'insane, evil mage girl' I don't know what does.

And, surprisingly, all this stuff only came out AFTER the comic started . . . or at least, that's how long it took for most of us to connect them into a coherent picture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:16 am 
Addict

Quote:
So the question is how does slacker student get to psycho world-conquering mage girl?

Well... You have to remember she's a slacker student who seriously considered using mind-control on her teachers. Granted, mage students probably aren't required to be all that morally responsible (Do What Thou Wilt, and all that), but it does show she's not little miss perfect. I think we'll probably get to see her become an Evil Bad Guy(TM) after becoming increasingly annoyed at the world, as implied by her FPL sheet. Sounds like fun...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:33 am 
n00b

Wow... I read the FPL character sheet, and it's seeming that Meji is a sort of 'fantasy Jordan'. any thoughts on this, or is it something everyone else's already heard/thought?
-Xanner Drake

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 5:04 am 
Native

All of Poes characters fall into one of the following categories:

1) Jordan
2) Ralph
3) T&A
4) Stooges

So it's understandable that Meji is olde tyme Jordane

ER

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:05 pm 
Local

There's nothing more insane than a high school age girl. Nothing. I'd be amazed if some of the goth chicks in my school didn't flip out and kill people sometime in the near future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:32 pm 
Native

Quote:
On 2002-12-14 12:49, Kylaer wrote:

Yes! Someone else noticed that too!
The incredibly long discussions of the motivations and past family histories seem premature given the skimpy facts handed out in the story so far, where is everybody getting this stuff?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 5:12 pm 
Addict

There was a "feh" page where we got pics and little info from. This was at the bottom of Exploitation Now.

All the discussions took place over int the EN boards, I believe...

Not to mention various other places scattered about Kyhm's boards. *nods*

-BiShouNenKaMi
We've been talking about this LONG time now... Since we first saw the Errant Story preview pic in EN... or longer!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:31 pm 
Local

Hmm, i'm not giving out a DNI but i'm just going to vouch for Bealz being a decent poster as i've seen him on other boards.

BLM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:18 pm 
Expatriate

And he has a santa hat. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:59 am 
Local

Santa hat rocks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 9:52 am 
Addict

Don't they just? :grin:

-BiShouNenKaMi
*BiShou points to the avatar theme week thread* ---> <a href="http://forums.kyhm.com/viewtopic.php?topic=484&forum=3&start=580&582">Latest Page</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:49 pm 
Local

I have an avatar doodle with a santa hat. I was gunna scan it. I'm not gunna now. Damn fads.

BLM

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]