ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 5:23 pm 
Addict

*An almost solid green canopy of leaves, for miles on end. Below, huge redwood trees interspaced with somewhat sickly smaller trees, for as far as the eye can see. Small creatures scamper forth trhough the forest floor. All is calm, all is fine.*

Split up into teams of choice and go at it. Any people can be on a team, but their should be some sort of justification for it, unless its on the fly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 5:50 pm 
Expatriate

A glowing rift opens up in the air and spits Suik (in scottish warrior persona) out hard onto the green forest floor.

"Ok, this is getting bloody annoying...first the desert, and now this...I knew I shouldn't have eaten that haggis...I knew it...but no...cletus said that it gives ya the energy needed for a good beserk...I told him it smelled funny"

He stands up and takes a survey of his surroundings. A huge, ancient forest rises up around him, with the included various sounds.

"Ok, I'm in a bad mood...I'm gonna go bash something..."

He grabs an addiquate looking log from a pile of dead wood at it's feet and throws a few test swings around with it. He then stalks off, in search of whoever the hell keeps bouncing him the bloody globe...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 8:39 pm 
Native

The winds blows and off in the distance the rumble of a large engine can be heard. As the sound intensifies it is joined by the blare of a Gorillaz track and the accompaning vocals of a shrill asian voice.

An old military jeep with black market enhancements tears through the forest sending extras from bambi scurring to whatever hole they may have crawled from.

An short asian boy with spiky hair and armor inspired by a drunken mix of some web comic artists take on traditional samurai armor and a boss character from mega man, leaps from the jeep, an assortment of swords starped to his back.

"Ah, I so love getting back to nature. So who wants to go a few hm?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 8:57 pm 
Tourist

A single sneeze blasts through the forest, as pollen season is not kind. To the surprise of those with the guts to spectate, that sneeze is very shortly answered.

“<I>Geuzentheit</I>.”

SHO looks around confusedly, not sure whether he should thrash the nearest shrub, or call out to it with a ‘thank you’...

Ren treads lightly in the grand forest, moving amongst some of the smaller trees for his own safety. His trenchcoat and hat have been abandoned for now, as he refused to run the risk of being easier to spot. He has sacrificed most of his stealth, some of his agility, and has forgone most of his writer prowess to be, quite figuratively, armed-to-the-teeth.

In his right hand is his double-edge, the blade about three-and-three-quarter feet long.

In his other hand is a scythe, with most of the handle removed, and a grip fitted onto what’s left.

Strapped to his back is a strange bardiche-like weapon, with a blade more akin to that of a scimitar...

Holstered near his right leg above the scythe strapping is a Beretta M93R-AG, because he wanted to see if he could still be a one-man S.W.A.T. unit outside of Perfect Dark. Comes perfectly capable of firing three-round bursts. Most of the clips on him are rubber bullets, because he’s not really into killing people too much, while there are some dart rounds, made more for eliminating potential threats than the providers of said threats.

And, on his left leg below the sheath, his last resort, the ‘Go on, annoy me’ weapon, an M-79 grenade launcher, with a modified handle if the need for single-arm firing arises. He carries six grenades with him; half being semi-standard M-79 flechette rounds, containing 45 high-potency tranq. darts instead of normal darts, two being basic knock-‘em-out stun grenades, and the last one being a not-so-standard ‘big-honking concussion grenade’, if someone he really dislikes decides to irritate him from a distance.

He buries the scythe-blade into a nearby trunk for a second, presumably marking it for some reason or another. He looks up, and grins slightly. A few of the smaller trees, the ones that can actually be climbed with ease mind you, have goodies in their upper branches, just in case he needs something for later...

His smile dims, just a little. He marks one more tree before exiting the patch of smaller trees, and decides to try his luck in finding any trees with roots twisted enough to provide an alcove or hiding place of sorts...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 11:52 pm 
Addict

*A dark figure moves along, just below the canopy. White fangs glint momentarily in a silent smile. A sling dangles from the belt of a torn, faded and stained pair of cutoff jeans. A well padded pouch of stones balances it on the other side. A silent leap takes the slinking form to the next forest giant.*

Onion: That's because you're a shifty motherfucker.

UWC: <.<

>.>

<.<

Onion: Fucking precisely you dirty thieving gypsy fuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 11:57 pm 
Addict

OOC: I haven't gotten to use this character yet and I've been waiting for a while. It was originally meant to be used in a BESM (Its a table top Anime RPG. Very cool) game.

Name: Robo Assasin Model M4-5T3R
AKA: MASTER
App: Solid black humanoid robot with one red glowing eye. (Imagine Ninja from Metal Gear Solid, but all black and all robotic)
Melee: Dual Short Swords
Dist: Shuriken
Aug: Steath (Sight and Radar)
No Heat Sig (Heat sinks baby)
Odorless
Silent
Soft Step
Basically, if he doesn't want to be found, he ain't found.
Power Jump
Spider Climb
Small Pocket Dimension in Chest (About the size of a closet. Full of Weapons)
Power: Internal Energy Crystal

Back Story: You'll find out later.

/OOC

*Master leaps from tree to tree in full stealth mode with the grace of an elf, heading towards a rather loud noise*

*Master finally reaches the point where SHO and Ren are standing*

(PATHETIC HUMANS. WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT STEALTH WAS IF IT HIT THEM IN THE FACE WITH A SHURIKEN)

B4K4,
M4-5T3R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 12:16 am 
Addict

*Nostrils flaring, UWC turns his head and watches a trail of leaves, moving in sudden, inexplicable updraft, upwind and slightly below him. Despite the impression of movement, and the lack of scent, the treetop highways appear empty.*

Hmm, something is not right here.

*The scent of a large motor vehicle reaches the predator, from the direction in which the local breeze(?) was traveling. UWC moves to investigate...*

Urban Wild Cat
Master Predator.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Urban Wild Cat on 2002-05-15 00:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Urban Wild Cat on 2002-05-15 00:58 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:02 am 
Addict

*UWC comes to a halt on a tree branch just out of ordinary earshot from the jeep. He'd followed the scent of the jeep, and small irregularities in normal forest life to this point. But there was no sign of anything, except the obviously land-bound and stationary vehicle.

A single leaf floats down from beneath his feet...*

>.>

<.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:15 am 
Addict

/MASTER watches as a solitary leaf falls in front of his face, he catches it and hold it in perfect condition

/MASTER looks up slowly to see a half panther perched on a branch above him in the same tree watching the noisy humans

/MASTER silently creeps up the tree so that the half panther cannot here him until he is at an equal height up the tree with the creature

*In a barely audible tone*

I SEE YOU ARE HERE FOR THE BATTLE. I ALSO SEE THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY BE STEALTHY. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ALLIES IN THIS BATTLE AND YOU SEEM THE MOST COMPETENT. BY THE WAY,

/MASTER hands UWC the leaf

YOU DROPPED THIS.

ST34LTH,
M4-5T3R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:24 am 
Addict

*The sudden appearance of a leaf, coupled with the freaky disembodied voice, causes an instant reaction. A rush of wind and a bottle-brush tail signals the exit of UWC. One hundred metres away, he peeks around the trunk of a huge redwood.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Urban Wild Cat on 2002-05-15 01:27 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:32 am 
Addict

/MASTER follows UWC and materializes on a branch next to him, out of sight of the others

SORRY ABOUT THAT. DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YA LIKE THAT...

YOU CAN TALK CAN'T YOU?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:38 am 
Addict

*The appearance of a robot on the branch next to him causes UWC to nearly fall off. Nearly. Thank god for claws.*

"F**K! Don't sneak up on me like that! Obviously I can talk. What the hell do you want?"

*UWC makes the traditional response to fear- anger.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Urban Wild Cat on 2002-05-15 01:50 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:49 am 
Addict

/MASTER grabs UWC's arm and pulls him back up on to the branch

A BIT SKITTISH AREN'T WE?

UWC: You would be too if a freaky black robot appeared out of no where in front of your face just after you got done hearing voices and seeing a leaf float in an un-natural way!

NO I WOULDN'T.

UWC: No, I suppose you wouldn't.

NOW, DO YOU WANT TO JOIN FORCES OR NOT? IT WOULD BE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

SCAREDY CAT,
M4-5T3R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:54 am 
Addict

"Why not? Just stay invisible, so I don't have to look at your ugly mug."

*UWC lashes his tail.*

>.>

<.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:58 am 
Addict

FAIR ENOUGH.

/MASTER re-cloaks

I AM ROBOTIC ASSASSIN MODEL M4-5T3R. HOWEVER MOST CREATURES CALL ME MASTER.

L33T B0T,
M4-5T3R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 2:02 am 
Addict

"I call no man master. But it'll do for a machine. Call me Cat."

>.>

<.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 2:27 am 
Addict

WELL CAT, IF IT REALLY BOTHERS YOU, YOU MAY CALL ME SOMETHING ELSE.

I COULD SEE HOW IT COULD BE CONSTRUED AS A TERM OF DOMINATION.

I DO NOT ASSUME TO BE MORE SKILLED THAN ANY OTHER BEING. I LET THEM PROVE IT THEMSELVES.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 6:37 am 
Addict

/a quarter mile away, Yossi and his team are sitting quite comforatably, content to watch until any allies need help. One of them is carrying a large sniper rifle, covered in computer-made camo color, as are the team's gear. State of the art, fresh out of America's armory

NPC, with heat vision, on the sniper: "Yossi...I can see that cat-thing, and something that is actually *colder* than the surrounding trees. No heat at all. Like a piece of metal in a pitch-dark room. Can't make out a definite form, but something is here."*

Yossi: "(saying to a tune) Someone' got a design flaw.../sing. Well, I don't want the same fiasco as the last op...hold your fire until UWC is attacked. Everyone else stay still and try not to be spotted."

OOC: TSC, everything, even trees, give off a slight amount of heat, usually from refracted light (getting through the canopy.) You would be seen, in night vision, as a BIG BLACK BLOT moving across a backround of greyish-black trees. I suggest your guy gets out a screwdriver and changes it to "adapts to whatever heat signature he is in front of" so that all people will see is a little distortion, rather than an obvious black blot.

That is all. /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:58 pm 
Tourist

could someone put down some ground rules, and tell me where the iniation(sp?) is

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 8:39 pm 
Addict

OOC: Rule- You don't post board questions in the middle of an RP thread. Go away. There are two other forums for this type of thing. Try reading some of the threads.

>.>

<.<

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next