ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:10 pm 
Addict

Black rippled all over the body of the new shadow being, raising its head, it open its eyes to reveal two deep crimson pools. Looking to it's side, it observed the shadowy Inu-Ezelek, and looked back, to the impossible darkness in front "...master?"

Yes, Indigo, you are now the slave of I, Anubis

Indigo lolled his head to his left and let it roll around backwards to the opposite shoulder, where it rested. A smile, invisible, yet there appeared on its face "master" it leered back to the depth. Bringing its head back up he bowed it to the void "he'll make an excellent aid to us, he fights well" sneered the Shadowy Inu

He does, many have been slain by him, more than you have seen, Inu. He is a fine prize; you have done well

As the voice thickened the air around them, Shadow-Indigo looked down at his hand, seeing a deep, pulsating red strip running along the back of it, clenching his hand into a fist, thin, sharp tendrils of shadow began to emanate from his upper body "I await your orders, master."

Excellent Anubis growled

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:39 pm 
Addict

Location: the edge of the world and all of western civilization
As the unseen surrounded Shin with their overwhelming numbers, the death god stood in wait for his enemies’ inevitable attacks. Surveying his surroundings, Shin quickly realized that this was a battle he could not win. Still, retreat was not an option in the death god’s mind. If he died, he’d be sure to take as many of these little bastards with him.

Something suddenly echoed in Shinigami’s mind. A familiar voice…The voice of Indigo, his comrade, his…friend. Indigo’s screams slowly faded under the sound of the cackling unseen. The screams…Something that Shinigami was not unfamiliar with, but still…

“Miao…Kitsune…Ezelek, and now Indigo. All these people, these friends of mine have suffered at the hands of Anubis and his unseen.”

The first shadow beast charged towards Shin, but was quickly dispatched. Two more took its place.

“All their pain…And for what?”

Shin dodged another unseen’s attack, barely escaping injury. Regaining his footing as he hit the ground, Shin returned the attack with one of his own. The demon’s thick, black blood splashed across the ground.

“I can’t let this end like this…They need my help.”

Firing into a small crowd of unseen with his .45 caliber, Shin was unable to dodge the slashing claws of the demon that attacked him from behind. The force of the blow sent Shinigami to the ground. As the death god crashed to the ground, the shadow beast began to circle like sharks around their fallen prey. Shinigami’s blood trickled down, joining the lifeless demon’s on the ground.

“No…They need me…Anubis must pay!” Shin exclaimed.

In a rage-fueled fury, Shinigami’s entire body began to burn. His boiling blood raced through him…Approaching unseen were suddenly driven back as Shin’s body erupted in a recognizable black flame…Hellfire swirled in the death god’s eyes as he rose to his feet.

At first the demons were taken back, but realizing their far superior numbers, they charged towards the death god once again.

Shin managed one last thought before he found himself lost in the screams of a thousand damned souls; struggling not to lose himself completely.

“…No mercy…”

The wailing souls of the damned guided Shinigami’s body; savagely destroying any unseen that crossed his path. Shin’s maneuvers lacked any of the style that could be recognized as the death god’s own. With hatred and loathing Shinigami stripped unseen flesh from unseen bone. Like a hurricane, Shinigami devastated everything in his way.

Taking control of his mind once again, Shin found himself standing in the middle of the gigantic room. Frayed limbs and tattered corpses of devastated unseen cluttered the area. Still, through all of the death god’s efforts, a few of the wayward shadows remained; some even managed to go uninjured. Their psychotic laughter pierced Shin’s very existence.

In the center of the battle ground, the hapless death god stood. Blood rushed from his open wounds, and further stained the ground. In a pathetic sight, Shin took up his scythe, and shifted to a battle stance. The strain of continuous battle wracked Shinigami’s entire body with indescribable pain. Shin looked at what remained of his opponents vast army, and knew the end was near. In his current condition, victory was impossible.

All at once, the remaining unseen charged towards the worn death god.

Time suddenly seemed to slow to a standstill. Everything seemed to swirl around Shinigami in an array of dreary color. Images of the others bombarded Shinigami’s mind; though he and his friends now seemed like they were a world apart. Reality seemed to quake, existence seemed to spin, and Shin’s body began to pulse with supernatural energy. The energy seemed to flow into every aspect of Shinigami’s being, flooding his mind, as well as his body. Conscious thought came to a complete halt.

“Enough!” the death god demanded in a voice that shook the heavens.

Levitating into the air, Shin shot the retreating unseen a stone gaze. Light seemed to burn all around Shin, and spiraled through the castle’s roof, towards the sky.

The light caused the other expatriates to shift their attention towards the gloomy castle.

The light danced amongst the clouds before slowly dissipating. As the light faded away inside the castle, the image of Shinigami’s body lying motionless on the blood-stained ground became clearly visible. With the exception of the piles of ash that decorated the area, the unseen were a mere memory. Smoke drifted off Shin's prone body. The death god now laid silent; content in unconsciousness.

OOC: Whoa...Sorry for the huge post. Guess I was kinda on a roll at the time...A cookie to anyone who actually reads the whole thing^^ /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:37 pm 
Spawn of Kyhm and D

Ez: I've got like, this awesome plan, but I'm going to say it off-camera, so it's more awesome.
Indigo: Sweet!
*whisperwhisper*
Indigo: So, we're gunna like, turn them all into shadows, and kill Miao?
Ez: >< YOU DUMB FUCK! WE'RE ON CAMERA. But yeah. Aren't we cool? We kill, 'cause... we can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:15 pm 
Local

OOC: ok all, this is gonna be short, establishing what has happened since my lasy post in here. (didn't catch my last post did yah :wink: ) I'll edit it with more post after I get My Character posted.

The Gruff Old Man stood, the butt of his long since finished Cig, falling from the edge of his mouth. With a Wave of his hand the 12 "Men" standing at Parade rest behind him disappeared into the Mists.

"Well well well, They are indeed stronger than predicted..no matter, they are no match for the A.F.L."

and with that being said the Old man faded into the Shadows from whence he came....

...He then emerged from the shadows into a large throne room, filled with flickering darkness from torches on the wall. He then knelt before the figure on the throne and then ,rising, made his report.

"The attack failed as I predicted it would Anubis." the Old man said.

Anubis laughed

The attack was not a failure...In fact I gained a new minion during it's opening moments.

"Really?" quiped the old man.

Indeed!...Shadow-Indgio wil serve me well...

"hum..well we shall see...orders?"

Observe them for now...Do not engage unless they attack first...Be as though the Dreams and Shadows themselves..

He kneeled, then rose. "Yes my lord Anubis..as you command!"

He then faded away...

"There can be only one!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:07 pm 
Addict

Malchi was scared.

Not for himself, no – he would now almost welcome death, and besides was confident in his ability to get his job (whatever that was this time) done. He was scared for the people he would have to kill, to let himself live a little longer.

Being Anubis’ servant was not pleasurable, but it was sure as hell preferable to oblivion, or so Malachi always told himself at these times. Sometimes, though, he doubted that.

At last he was called forth. Part of Anubis’ attention shifted to him, and gave a quick order, dropping two containers, about the size of a test tube, made of some unknown, semitransparent stone. Bowing, Malachi left to his assigned task.

Kit-chan was in the process of dragging Michael after her now-burning mother, when too many things seemed to happen at once. First, the appearance of two new people and an explosion knocked everyone off their feet, knocking most people out- when Kit-chan and Michael came to, they saw Indigo also getting up- and then falling after a brief word with her, lifeless to all appearances. Instinctively, Michael dropped to the ground, pulling Kit-chan with him, and dragged Indigo behind the nearest cover- a tree.

“Michael, there’s two people in that crater, and they look hurt!” she shouted, her hearing still messed up by the loud explosion accompanying them, and her voice cracking along with her courage.

“I see them. Here, take these” – he handed her some miscellaneous medical equipment – “and see if you can’t help them. I’ll work on Indigo here.” Trembling, she went over to them and began to administer to H-kat, as Michael started CPR on Indigo, to no avail.

The other Expats began to rouse from the hit they had taken. Seeing no more threats in the immediate area, a small perimeter was made and questions began to circulate among those close to each other. No one noticed the form moving through the trees as quietly as the wind, and Kit-chan, too distressed, trying to save H-kat, and avoiding looking at the mutilated corpse next to him, did not notice that form land silently near her.

Malachi had cut open an artery on the poor Neko’s form, draining some of the blood she had left in her, into the container to give to Anubis. As always, the blood disappeared when it hit the bottom of the container – being, as it was, just the physical thing needed to tie the spirit of the Neko to the container. Closing the lid over it, he looked at the two beings he would need to destroy.

The Neko would be nothing, being on the verge of death already, but the thing next to him
…a human child? How odd to see one here.
He did not wish to kill this one, so he made a quick decision to make a “slight mistake,” like he did whenever he did not want to do some of Anubis’ dirty work but did not want to be destroyed.
He ground his foot into the earth, making a slight noise.
Kit-chan, being more concerned with saving H-kat’s life, did not hear.
Annoyed, Malachi ground his foot into the dirt again, this time brushing up against Kit-chan’s backside.

To this she turned around, saw a being with spines all along his skin who had snuck up on her without trouble, and promptly panicked. Again, her training at the hands of Michael and her father paid off, as she screamed, put out her hands and blasted the creature many yards away from her.

After hitting a tree and nearly losing conciousness, Malachi reminded himself never to underestimate creatures in this place. Just as the other Expatariates turned to see what was happening. He grinned, and decided that he would have to give them a run for their money to get away from this safety.

“Who the hell are you?” Shouted out Michael, taking out his spear and pointing it at Malachi.

Similar challenges rang out from the surrounding area, as the rest of the group converged on Malachi. Good. Nothing too threatening can be thrown around at so close a range. Quickly he judged who would be the biggest threat to him- he picked Kit-chan and started to run towards her.

“No!” Michael threw his spear at Malachi, fearing a burst of fire would also set Kit-chan aflame. His aim was true, but Malachi was on watch- flexing his arm, he chose the right moment to act and deflected the spear up into the trees. Immediately, the spear zipped back into Michael’s hands, apparently of its own accord, but he had no time for another throw.

Kit-chan had panicked, and before she could react to him he had jumped over her, done a flip and grabbed onto her shoulders. Using his momentum, he landed and swung her around, throwing her into Michael, sending them both rolling into a tree and out, for a few moments at least.

A few moments is all I need, thought Malachi. He continued on to the next obstacle in his path- Angel. She got off a few shots at him, which he deftly avoided, and continued at her. Icy, almost right next to Angel, had a dot on him and was going to encase this being’s legs in ice when Malachi bowled Angel over- right on top of Icy. Instead of freezing up Malachi, he encased most of Angel’s hips and a bit of her legs.

Wren, seeing the thing zipping by, transformed quickly into her dragon form and let off a blast of fire, which Malachi kept ahead of by mere inches- his feet and legs would be singed when he got back. Unfortunately, the fire was also dreadfully close to Clay, who had to dance out of the way instead of take a pot shot at Malachi’s head.

Off he went, into the darkness, with his prize- the soul of a Neko. He could get the other at a later date.

And off went Kit-chan, panicking and searching for her mother at the same time, stepping on Michael as she got up.

“The he – Kit-chan!” Michael shouted. “Damn it! Someone come with me to get that girl back, along with her mom, the rest of you stay here and try to keep him” – he gestured to H-kat – “alive.” Off he ran.

The rest of the group looked at each other, and shrugged. No one liked being ordered around, but whoever this was had the right idea. They could discuss him being too bossy later. Icy said “I’ll catch up fastest,” and after waving his hand at Angel, making the ice break into small pieces, he took to the trees. Wren shape shifted into the form of a comely woman, and began to help H-kat (she had some medical knowledge, if a bit crude,) Angel massaged her thighs and legs, trying to get feeling back into them and Clay stayed around, ready for that thing if it decided for another try.

As Icy caught up with Michael, they didn’t bother with much talking- Icy already trusted Michael a bit, as he had apparently saved his life once already. The nimble monkey and the long-legged adult soon caught up to Kit-chan, an awkward adolescent. Grabbing on to her shoulder, Michael forced her to a halt.

“Kit-chan! Don’t EVER do that again, you could have gotten yourself KILLED. We don’t know what other things could be in the area, and we need to stick together to find your mom proper, and then we can come up with a plan to do whatever needs doing.”

“Michael…”

“None of this missy! If we weren’t in a goddamn combat zone you’d find that you weren’t too old to be spanked, I – "

“Michael…who the hell is that?”

Michael finally stopped, and looked, not recognizing the person. Icy was staring, wide-eyed but not frightened, and Kit-chan was shaking her head in disbelief. She had heard of him, but she didn’t count on meeting him…

“Icy! So good to see you. And Kit-chan, progeny of my greatest project…a pleasure to finally see you in person.”

Orochi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 4:17 pm 
Addict

“Michael…”

“None of this missy! If we weren’t in a goddamn combat zone you’d find that you weren’t too old to be spanked, I – "

“Michael…who the hell is that?”

Michael finally stopped, and looked, not recognizing the person. Icy was staring, wide-eyed but not frightened, and Kit-chan was shaking her head in disbelief. She had heard of him, but she didn’t count on meeting him…

“Icy! So good to see you. And Kit-chan, progeny of my greatest project…a pleasure to finally see you in person.”

Orochi.

He moved closer to them, looking Kit-chan up and down. “I must say, what you did back there with your abilities . . . most impressive, little girl. You’re no comparison with your father, but I wouldn’t care anyway.”

Kit-chan quivered with a mixture of fear, anger and hatred. Michael laid a hand on her shoulder. Icy pushed past him, shock giving way to anger.

“What the hell are you doing here, Orochi? What do you want from us?”

“Can we refrain from spouting typical heroic lines, please?” Orochi said. “I merely wish to . . . study Kit-chan and yourself, Icy. This . . . monk acquaintance, though he has an interesting weapon, is meaningless to me. All I want are you two to come with me. I’ve set up a crudely fashioned lab in this hellish place. It’s nothing compared to—” Orochi’s monologue was interrupted by Michael aiming his spear at Orochi’s nose.

“So, you’re Orochi. Kitsune has mentioned you in the past. I will not let you manipulate me into letting either Kit-chan or Icy end up like Kitsune.”

Kit-chan looked away from the two of them. “Go ahead, Michael. He’s only human.” She tried to keep the panic out of her voice. Yeah, only human, that’s why he’s managed to survive having his headquarters destroyed around him twice. Only human.

“I’m still not sure what all this is, but hurting you sounds like a dream fulfilled to me,” said Icy, hatred dripping off his voice. “I could never forget the hell you put me through in Prodigy. Maybe I can get some small bit of payback today.”

Orochi let some fear show on his face. He gulped. “Come on, now. Surely you wouldn’t kill me so quickly? I haven’t threatened you, nor have I tried to coerce you into helping me.”

“Your existence threatens me enough,” Kit-chan said. “My father told me what you tried to do to him, what you’ve done to recapture him and then to kill him and my mother. I know you. You would rather see me dead than do anything helpful.”

“I’m not doing anything dangerous, though, am I?”

“You’re about to be simultaneously burnt to a crisp, then frozen,” Icy observed. “Of course you wouldn’t try anything. Unless you’re stupid.”

“Oh, but I am,” Orochi said, sorrow covering his features. “I let YOU catch me off-guard, didn’t I?” Then he grinned maniacally and ducked, slamming his head into Michael’s chest and jumping backwards before Icy could freeze the area where he used to be. “I don’t know why I bothered trying to convince you. I should have just gone with my first plan.” He turned, and barked, “Kill them!”

A hundred red eyes lit up in the forest, and more melted out of the air in front of Orochi.

“Isn’t it wonderful what happens when you have friends in high places?” he said, grinning sarcastically. “Even IF you intend to kill them later on. Not that he’ll ever know. You Expatriates are very efficient when it comes to such matters.” Then, he was gone. Kit-chan gasped in shock.

“How the hell—?”

“Well, now we know Orochi is working for Anubis,” Icy said, looking around him at the softly cackling wraiths.

“Not for long, if my dad’s stories are accurate,” Kit-chan said, viewing the Unseen with anxiety. “Orochi doesn’t like anyone controlling his actions.”

“I wonder why Anubis lets him live?” Michael said, readying his spear. Kit-chan turned her head to answer, but she couldn’t keep track of the Unseen and reply at the same time. She was instantly pounced upon by the demons. Michael and Icy went to help, but they were quickly surrounded as well, and had to fight to move even a few inches in any direction.

Kit-chan would have made Michael proud, if he could have seen her. The moment she went down, she pushed outwards with her powers, giving herself room to breathe for a half a second before the demons swarmed over her again. She fought back the rising tide of panic and self-doubt, swinging at Unseen again and again, breaking jaws and bodies, but they kept getting back up. She fell down under the press of bodies and had to force her way back up to a kneeling position. She tried as best as she could to ignore the cuts and lacerations all over her body, but it was getting harder and harder. She hoped Michael and her dad’s friend Icy would be okay.

She couldn’t fall asleep; it was the middle of a battle. People were giving her responsibility for one of the first times in her life. She couldn’t let them down. She couldn’t . . .

She snapped out of it as a wraith bit into her shoulder, sending sharp pain throughout her arm. She had to get up, keep fighting. Her parents wouldn’t have given up. She shook her head to clear it, then slammed her arm into two Unseen behind her, fighting her way back up to a standing position. Always her parents. Even that bastard had to compare her to her parents. She would show him.

Kit-chan fought even harder, the pain slowly fading out of her mind as a burst of adrenaline pumped its way through her system.

OOC: Well, happy now, MiB? It's done. /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:35 pm 
Addict

Clay stood suddenly alone on the field he looked around in puzzlement. His rifle was gone, he reached for his 1911-A1 and a voice stopped him.

"You won't need it."

"What!?"

We are removing you from this battle.

Then he knew who they were.

All around him they appeared.

Hooded figures in flowing black robes so dark you couldn't see the folds. Some slight, some seeming as tall as Scyscrapers. All seemed out of perspective.

One from the group strode forward to him. The hood fell back to reveal a beautiful red-haired girl, seemingly of about 16 years of age. Her eyes were so old though. The were dark blue and in contrast to the shallow grey of Clay's eyes which saw only the present, hers were so deep they seemed to hold all eternity. In her delicate hands she held the symbol of her order: The Reaper's Scythe. Its Smooth blackwood handle, the graceful, curved blade all seemed a part of her, and indeed it was. For these beings were the Wyrd. The overseers of fate and balance.

Clay froze. He always hated seeing her. He looked into her eyes and felt as he always did. Desire and fear swirling wildly together his heart raced, he felt out of control, and she looked like the calm in the center of a great storm. His Wyrd. His destiny. The path he had walked in life and in unlife now as well.

He somehow wished he were back with the demons where it was safe....

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Last edited by Clay_Allison on Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:08 pm 
Addict

As the Old man dissipated, Indigo turned to Ezelek, and they both turned to the void

you are not the only ones in my employ came their reply

"Of course" they both bowed to Anubis

now leave

The pair faded into nothingness

Llach-Miao was still rushing towards the Castle at high pace and nearing the perimeter, she suddenly stopped as the dark figure of Indigo appeared in front of her "you will get reprimanded for this" said the invisible Ezelek beside Indigo, he turned to him, "what is he going to do, kill me?" Indigo jeered this amused Ezelek, "don't have too much fun, I want to play with her to" an disjointed cackle emitted from the dark being as it turned it's crimson eyes back to the glowing Miao "who are you talking to?" she asked, unable to see the Inu

"A friend of yours, he sends his regards, and hopes you'll join him soon" about to utter the name of her brother, anger took hold of her and she threw flame towards him. The space where Indigo was laid empty and his deathly laughter came from all around "oh, pretty, pretty lady" came his unsettling tone "I do hope your this nice, when you're naughty" the final words crooned into her ear as her stroked her jaw line with his hands, and let his tendrils roam her body. Shocked by his appearance, she whipped an arm around to strike him, but only succeeded in dissipating him. He rejoined a short distance in front of her, "hmm, you look so lovely when you're angry, you know"

"What do you want?" she spat at the shadow

"Me?" he replied calmly "you would be a fine prize, for any man my dear"

"To bad, I'm taken"

"Ah yes, Kitsune. How could anyone forget him, he harps on about how much power he possesses, and fairly, he does use it. Shame he the lacks ambition, and drive to use it though. Luckily, that will no longer be a choice of his"

"What do you mean?" asked Miao, suddenly worried

"Oh! Did I just say that out loud?" the Shadow feigned with a hand to where his mouth should be "Oh I am sorry, but your dear Kitsune is about to become a very helpful asset to our cause, and when we have his power at our disposal, not even those hacks who proclaim to be true gods will be able to stop us, and your friends will be unable to help you when we take you as our own"

"STOP IT!" she screamed at him, and let loose with another storm of fire

"Do not be upset" he continued in his sinister light hearted from behind her "you will learn to love becoming, what all life was at the beginning, as you will learn to l..." he was cut off by a spear of fire through his midriff. Shocked, he grabbing it with his tendrils and attempted to remove it "you talk to much" growled Miao

"Eheh" the shadow spluttered "and you...really are pretty...when you're angry, you know" the spear exploded within him and he was no more. Miao sighed and dropped her shoulders, a chill come over her as she looked about feeling watched "I'll save you" she said to herself as she resumed her pace towards the castle.

"Hmm, I forgot she could do that" said the Inu. Picking himself up from the floor, the now invisible to the world Indigo stood next to his shadowy brother "she is very adept, isn't she"

"Yes, you were truly kicked" Ezelek sneered at Indigo

"Hmm, beautiful" he muttered to himself

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:01 pm 
Addict

Icy was surrounded by hordes of the unseen. They swarmed around him like a thick black fog.

"Goddamn it, not this shit again."

Icy quickly adopted the same strategy he had used in his previous battle with the unseen; he formed a dome of ice around himself. Spikes formed on the dome, chaotically falling and rising, jutting out to impale an unwitting unseen, then melting as quickly as they had formed. Using this technicque Icy began driving the creatures back. All of this required intense concentration; however, Icy knew that this would only be a temporary defense. He had to figure out a way to escape these things.

Michael had saved him once; perhaps he would prove helpful to Icy once again. Icy looked in the direction where Michael had been. They were seperated now by swarms of unseen; though Michael was only a few yards away, Icy could not see him through the shadows. However, he could hear him... he barely made out what the old man was saying:

"Oh my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you. I detest all my sins because of your just punishment, but most of all because they offend you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion..."

Michael had barely finished uttering this when the demons began to flee away from him, whirling past Icy. Soon all of the unseen were gone, and Icy could see Michael and Kit chan again.

Michael lay on the ground, passed out. As the ice-dome dissolved around Icy, he ran over to Michael's unconscious body. Kit chan was already leaning over the man.

"What happened to him?" Icy asked, leaning over Michael's body.

"That trick he does to dispell the demons," Kit chan explained, "takes a lot out of him."

Icy looked up at Kit chan. They were not alone. Standing just above Kit chan was a tall, lanky black demon, with long arms and goatlike legs. It had empty sockets where its eyes should have been. It was holding an axe poised just above kit chan's head.

"Look out behind you!" Icy shouted, but it was too late. The axe sunk deep into Kit chan's skull. Icy turned and saw several other demons of the same kind rushing towards him, axes glinting. Before he could react one of them had heaved an axe deep into Icy's chest.

Blackness.

Icy woke up in a forest. The trees here were dark brown and gnarled; the forest floor was damp and covered with extensive overgrowth.

"Are you okay?"

Icy noticed Kit chan stading near him. He got up.

"I wonder where we are?" he asked.

"I don't know. I think... I think we died."

"Yes, but in the land of the dead, that probably doesn't mean much," Icy said. "I suppose we've somehow been taken to another part of this world."

"Apparently there were some demons among those that Orochi summoned that were powerful enough to resist my... attack." Kit chan and Icy turned around and saw Michael standing behind them.

"So, what should we do now?" Icy asked.

"Try to find a way out of this forest, I suppose. Then maybe we can figure out where exactly we are now." Michael began hiking up the slope they were on. Icy and Kit chan, after a few seconds' hesitation, followed him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:52 am 
Native

Wren leaned back from crouching over H-Kat and stretched, muscle and bone snapping loudly as she yawned, showing off teeth just a little too sharp for a human. She'd patched him up as best she could. Rocking on her heels she draped her blood-smeared arms over her knees and eyed the chaos, which was still working it's way over to her. Blackness hovering just out of fire range. Pushing her hair out of her eyes added a streak of red to her cheek, heightening the feral grin lighting up her eyes. She rotated her neck and shoulders, the movement incidentally giving her a good lookaround. People dying, enemies all around, this neko she doesn't know, but is apparently supposed to keep alive, still unconcious at her feet... Now would be the time to worry, if she were to type to do so. The dragon could see she had only a few moments reprieve before she'd be overwhelmed as well.

"She who fights and runs away... This ship is going down. Time to jump." She murmered to herself, and with a sigh that might've been a soft laugh she held out her arms in front of her, falling forward to all fours as spiked leathery wings snapped out, slashing into a shadowthing that'd dared to come too close. She slashed a few more with her blade-tipped tail as she gathered the neko up awkwardly in her still-bloody forearms. The shadows rushed in faster, possibly realizing what she was trying to do. A blast of fire pushed them back as Wren spun around in a tight circle, fighting for space, gaining just enough to crouch and stretch out her wings before she jumped.

The downdraft knocked yet more shadowbeings flying as she climbed, straining a little with the extra weight but gaining height nevertheless. She scanned the ground, wondering vaguely if the creatures could follow her into the sky and hoping she could outdistance them if they did. Far above the ground, Wren folded her wings back to drop into a dive, glad H-Kat's unconciousness prevented any possible panic at the speed at which the ground approached.

The dragon could see that human girl, Angel, still staggeringly slightly from having her leg frozen, firing wildly into the shadows. Wren swept the ground nearby with flame, momentarily scattering the creatures and very nearly earning herself a shot from the guns of the girl she was trying to rescue. No time for warnings, Wren snagged Angel by her jacket with both clawed hind feet as her wings snapped open again, knocking the breath out of the human as the momentum of her dive pulled the dragon back high into the air, despite now having two extra bodies to carry.

<i>Shit, they're heavy... Hope I can make it...</i> The dragon, roaring from the effort, fighting gravity with every beat of her wings, flew on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:29 am 
Addict

“STOP IT!”

The wind carried the catgirl’s cry. As Miao’s voice reached the fallen death god’s ears, Shin’s eyes snapped open. No longer confined by unconsciousness, Shinigami sprung to his feet. The death god gave himself only enough time to take up his scythe before rushing towards the commotion that was taking place just beyond the castle walls.

The death god caught sight of the flame-engulfed catgirl just in time to see her captor explode in a burst of flames. Within seconds Miao had already rushed past Shin, uttering only one word as she did:

“…Kit.”

Still…the death god stood idly, gazing at the area Miao had just occupied seconds before.

"Hmm, I forgot she could do that.”

The words were a mere whisper to the death god’s ears.

“She is very adept, isn't she"

Shin’s gut wrenched as he suddenly felt surrounded by two familiar, but tainted auras…

“Yes, you were truly kicked," a second recognizable voice stated.

"Hmm, beautiful"

As Shinigami gazed deeply into the area, two rippling unseen came into sight, fading in and out of view. Drawing his .45 caliber, Shin prepared to dispatch the two figures, attempting to push the memories of who the unseen had once been. The two wayward shadows turned their attention to Shinigami for the first time.

“Well, hello Shin…Is that anyway to greet an old friend?” the now demonic Indigo said, amusement in his voice.

”Soon it will be all over…They all will join us,” the shady inu laughed beside his shadow brother, causing Shin to shift his aim. ”I’d love to tear through you right now, but we have more important matters to attend to…Say hi to the others for us,” the demon Ezelek said before fading from sight with his fellow unseen.

Following the demons’ exits, Shin turned towards the castle, and sprinted off in a desperate attempt to catch up with MiaoMing.

OOC: Okay…So it sucked. Suffering from a slight case of writer’s block. BTW, since it seemed really out of place in the post, I’ll just add it here…Seeing as Shin and everyone have been in numerous battles this far, I think I'll clean my character up a bit:

Looking down at his torn clothes, a black mist swirled around Shin. Within seconds, the death god’s clothes were again in perfect condition…

Fear the pointlessness…Fear it, I say! I think I’m going to bed now^^ /OOC

Last edited by Shinigami on Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 4:45 am 
Spawn of Kyhm and D

The shadow that was once Ezelek shook it's head at the antics of it's fellow shade, the one who had once been the being known as Indigo. His desires were... amusing to say the least, but if the Demi-Unseen knew what was good for it, it would keep it's 'hands' off the cat-girl known as MiaoMing. She was special, something he would kill when the time was right. He smiled at the thought, his hand resting on the hilt of his sword, the Blade of Anubis, the weapon of the Chosen, which he was, and all those he turned (which unfortunately included Indigo), for now. And perhaps... no, there was no time to dwell on his frivilous fantasies, there was work to be completed, a schedule to keep.

"Indigo!" He snapped, his patience wearing thin. "Don't forget why you are here. Don't forget your purpose. The time is not yet right for us to take care of her... not yet." He felt a faint tug off to the south, and sent out a probing sphere of darkness, something that moved slightly slower than light itself, always trailing behind that which cast it, but not far. "It seems that Lord Anubis is allowing some of his other servants to act upon their own plans, my dear comrade." He commented snarkily, not at all pleased with the turn of events. "Our targets are no longer on path. This causes a significant... bump in the plan. No matter." He scowled, though. He was the Chosen, a movement such as this shouldn't have occured without him being told of it first, so that he could compensate the main plan. What was that old dog-faced bastard he had to call Master thinking?

"Stop ordering me around." Indigo said coldly. He was growing sick of the constant commands that seemed to stream out from the Inu-shadow, he was just as high up in the ranks. "You're the one who sho-" Indigo was cut off as he was backhanded across the face, or where his face should be, sending hims sprawling to the dusty earth. Blows seemed to rain down on him, the Inu-shade looming over, tendrils of darkness lashing out like tiny whips, cutting into his body, the Blade of Anubis dully throbbing in his hands.

"Shut up! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!" Ezelek screamed, not halting his assualt on his companion, the tendrils acquiring tiny fanged mouths, ripping at the 'flesh' of the downed Demi-Unseen. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU USELESS BASTARD!" He played out his anger to it's limits, beating Indigo until he had no more rage to give, before backing up slightly, ceasing his destructive fit. "Quit your blubbering," he whispered, "And get ready to move. We must step up the operation."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:19 pm 
Native

Location: An Unforgiving World Overrun by Poverty, Drug Abuse, Nepotism, and Ninjas...
Across the field could be seen a lone teenage girl, walking by herself. She was clad in all black, with the exception of her red tennis shoes and her brown leather knapsack. In her right hand was a rather bizarre staff; it looked almost like an antique clock head mounted on a tall chrome rod. With her free hand, she adjusted the glasses that were sliding down her nose, before stifling a yawn. The girl had been traveling a while now, and had the good fortune of not encountering anything dangerous...well, nothing she couldn't handle, anyways.

She hoped to keep it that way.

Stretching her arms, she sat down, and set her staff down by her feet. Not wanting to have to deal with the difficulty of carrying it around for now (it was quite cumbersome at times), she twisted a nob at the top of the clock head. After a few clicks and turns, the rod part began do decrease in size, almost as if sinking into the strange time piece. Now that her staff now resembled an odd, silver clock, she took off her back pack so she could stuff it inside with various other items and knick-nacks.

Looking around from her temporary resting spot, she felt something...strange in the distance. Getting up slowly, she looked again, this time sliding the glasses off of her nose slightly so they had no effect on her sight. With no unnatural interference, she concentrated, and noticed what looked like two shadowy figures. From her past experiences in this place, she realized it could only be one thing...demons. Gulping, she began to move back slowly. She had no idea how powerful they were, and didn't quite feel up to taking them on. The girl turned around...

...and bumped into a complete stranger.

He appeared to be a tall, sturdy man, over a foot and a half taller than her. His weathered skin, grey hair, and matching grey stubble made him look to be around fifty, give or take a few years. He looked at her oddly, and said in a calm voice, "Well, it's not everyday complete strangers bump into me..."

The old man smiled. "In fact most scream "AHHH DEMON! help!!" or some other dribble." then looking into Neb's eyes he said in the same calm voice. "But your not going to do that are you?"

After saying this he turned on his heels and walked down the slight rise in the opposite direction of the demons, then half turning. he spoke" "Are you comming? Or would you rather take your chances with thoese two?

Neb bit her lip. She wasn't sure if she could trust him...but he was certainly better than facing the shadow demons. Besides, she needed answers...that's why she came here in the first place.

It was foolish...but she was desperate....

Walking after him, she said, "Wait up...I'll come with you."

---
/OOC: The two demons are Ez and Indigo, by the way. I wasn't sure on how clear I was about that. ^^;; And about the glasses thing, while it improves her eyesight immensely for physical things, it intereferes with her seeing things of a more supernatural order (like auras, or in this case, demons).

* sarevock runs away from NebbieQ
<NebbieQ> But I just want to make you love me. ;_;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:40 pm 
Local

GOM stoped and half turned before Speaking.

"Indeed lass that might be a good idea." he said with a grin.

Turning again to face the dark woods he was about to enter he sighed.
While it was no problem for him to travel them, his new compaion might not want to be caught moving at normal foot speed. after all, even the some of the trees wanted a bite if you were slow enough. So for the run back to camp he would have to use a few tricks. Turning to the girl he spoke again.

"how rude of me." he said, smiling impishly, "it seems I have not introduced myself." then after a deep bow he spoke. "I am Fal'ki Demon lord of the A.F.L. "

With this he began to glow with a faint green light, and his eyes burned with green fire.

"But you my dear, can call me gruff."

At first Neb was a litte taken aback, then she straitened and spoke: "My name is Neb." then looking at him while trying to still remain calm she added. "Do you have any plans on getting away from these two?"

Gruff shurged, he didn't really care about the two shadows, in fact they seemed rather predisposed doing something. There was little chance they had noticed her at all, but that was besides the point now. Turning his Green eyes on Neb he spoke after a brief pause.

"Hum, not that they worry me but seeing as they put you on such an edge I suppose we should get back to my base before we continue this discusion."

Gurff then took a moment to look Neb over, and added. "You up for a little run?"

Neb nodded, she was tired but not to the point of exhaustion.

Gruff smiled at this, and then after flexing and performing a few quick stretches he looked ready.

"Ok, I take it your not familiar with what I am? or the powers I command?"

Neb, nodded, she had seen much but nothing like this.

"Well then listen carefully, the demons of the pit, much like the angles on high can enhance others and themselves through song. I will sing The demonic song of speed, you might not understand the words but it will still work, just do not resist the effects...ready?"

"I am ready." said Neb simply.

Gruff nodded, and then as he began to jog down the trail Neb fell in behind him. Neb listened to him singing, the song was strong, and powerfull, and had dark undertones, but at first she didn't feel anything odd, then like the trickle of cold water down her spine she felt the song's effect begin to take hold, her legs began to move faster, he sense of balance honed, she leaned into her run. Before a thrity seconds had passed she relized she was going so fast that the she could no longer see the trees as more than a blur, despite her glasses enhanced vision.

"This is incredible..." though Neb, she would have added some of her own magic, however she did not knows if that would throw off Gruff's.

She did not have much time to ponder this, for already it seemed her pace was slowing, she looked ahead to Gruff to see that his song too was slowing. Soon they were jogging at a normal pace. Neb looked up to see the walls of a what appeared to be a fort looming ahead. As the doors swung open, pushed by two large Men, A rather odd sight greeted Neb's eyes. What appeared to be a normal human man in a Neatly tailored suit was standing in the door way, he bowed, much in the way Gruff had to her, and spoke.

"Welcome back Sir." he said, then turning to Neb he added with a raised eyebrow."and who might this be?"

Neb introduced herself and then the man did the same.

"I am an officer of Fal'ki, as such I have many names that I use, but you can call me Grey."

Neb nodded again, and then followed Gruff into the fort, the trio came after a short walk to a three story house, made from the same trees that surronded them. After entering they were lead into the study by Gruff, who took a seat in a High backed English chair and jestered the other two to sit as well. He then ordered some drinks to be brught for hs guests. His young human servant, A girl who appeared to be the same age, if a little younger then Neb brought them, three glasses of Cold Cider. Gruff took a sip from his before speaking.

"ahhhh thats good." then turning he spoke to grey. "Before we begin I think you have a report to make, Captain

"There can be only one!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:08 pm 
Addict

Grey turned to Fal'Ki, removing his glasses. His grey eyes made a brief and icy contact with Nebbies, then he turned his attention fully to the Demon.

"Yes sir"

Grey once again flickered his eyes towards Nebbie before continuing.

"Anubis directly controls what I approximate to be just under half of the total host at his disposal. Those minions are mindlessly devoted to his cause. The rest range from mercenries to slaves, some even are creatures motivated by pure chaos. They side with him simply because they have a better oppertunity to break things, pretty much."

Grey paused for a moment, glacing down at his still full glass of cider.

"Some would break away with little effort, other would require a great deal of diplomacy and bargining. But the fact remains that aside from the main core of devotee's Anubis's forces are a collection of like minded factions. Similar interests and all that good stuff."

Grey paused once again, and again briefly stared at Nebbie.

"This is all exactly as predicted. My team is assembed, sir. We are ready to go on your order"

Grey fell silent, then picked up the cider glass. He threw back the entire contents in one go, then brought the glass back down on the table. Wordlessly he left the room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:47 pm 
Local

Angel's bullets seemed to do little damage to Malachi, and she let out a groan of indignation and defeat as her legs were encased by Malachi, thrashing a bit and scattering a few shots across the battle area. Before she had had enough time to even begin to formulate her next attack attempt, the creatures scattered and a massive shadow covered the given area. A spout of fire bloomed across the shadows, most of which curled into smoldering and smoking corpses, and Angel ducked instinctively, curling her jacket over her head to protect herself from the flames. A clawed foot sank into her jacket, hooked talons getting a firm grip, and lifted her into the air. She nearly shot the thing, until she came to her senses and the realization of "on her side" set in. Watching the shadowthings leer up as they grew smaller to her eyes, the blonde human teen grabbed onto the scaled foot, hanging onto it. Heights were not her deal.

"Good lizard, nice lizard..." she mumbled, more out of senseless rambling than disrespect.

Beneath them, the battle field exploded with showy spells being tossed back and forth, and at this distance, the shadowthings resembling liquid darkness as the teamed and pooled around their foes.

The dragon that had saved her from the fray seemed to pound against the natural force of gravity. She looked up at the majestic animal. "I'd just like for you to know, no one appreciates this as much as I do." She looked at the other person being held by the dragon. "Except maybe them."

Growling underneath her breath, she watched the battlefield with wide open eyes, and grabbed some spare clips from her jacket, reloading at a rapid pace before pocketing the weapons in her telltale black leather jacket. She cracked her knuckles and gritted her teeth. Despite her acquired wounds, she had now a seething bloodlust, ready to jump back into the frenzy and reciprocate the damage that had been done to her.

<i>If I get ahold of this Anubis guy... I'm gonna fucking castrate him with the dull side of a rusted butter knife... bloody hell.</i>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:55 pm 
Addict

Picking himself up, Indigo clicked his neck and spat out a black, viscous liquid, "what do you want to do then?" he asked venomously

"go to the Mirror, find out what's going on" was his cold reply

"sure" Indigo said, as he stepped back and turned on his heel, disappearing and then reappearing, now in a darkened area, with no natural light. The void like shape of Indigo walked forward to a shimmering pool of water, glistening in its own light it was the only thing, aside from the crimson eyes of the daemon, that was visible. As he approached the crystal water arced out of the pool to form an ellipse roughly the same height of Indigo.

"Show me" he said simply, before him appeared the visage of the Malachi, screaming at the sky, the image moved to show two people grasping on a dragon. An impression of a smile crept its way across his face, the image shifted again to show three others, a monkey and two others. The grin remained as the image scanned around to pick out points, giving clues as to where they were. Again the Image shifted to a third trio "HA! This is getting all three is, three...!" Indigo moved closer to the image, "what...are they...?" looking around, Indigo searched for something in the room "is there a fucking volume for this?" he pronounced loudly. As it finished echoing, the words that were being shared between them were made audible

"...motivated by pure chaos. They side with him simply because they have a better opportunity to break things, pretty much"

"Some would break away with little effort, other would require a great deal of diplomacy and bargaining...." Indigo raised his hand dismissively and the voices hushed, the image faded and the water returned to the pool.

"This is, unsettling,” he uttered to himself blankly staring into the self-lit water. Just then, his Vision focused in something within it "hunh?" he knelt down next to the pool and reached over to the object, as he touched the water he quickly snapped his hand back and screamed an unearthly scream, cowering over his hand he heard a light laughter on the air, looking around to find it's source, he found nothing. Returning to the edge of the pool he saw the object more clearly, a slender sword within a sheath, "the sword of lost souls..." he uttered to himself wanting to retrieve the weapon, but fearing the pain, the shadow got as close as he could, put his hand above the sword, then plunged his hand into the water...

"where have you been?" came the cold tones of Shadow-Ezelek

"busy" came his reply "we have a traitor" he continued this grabbed Ezelek's attention, and he turned to see Indigo, his lower right arm coated in a shimmering substance, holding a sword within his silvery hands grasp.

"You?" Ezelek hissed at him as he readied to draw his own blade

"no, brother, you know I would never, this is the price of the treasure I hold, it'll pass" Indigo replied, wincing every now and then. Relaxing his stance, Ezelek turned again "I know" he said stoically "now what is this prize, and what of our enemies..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 5:41 am 
Addict

Grey stalked through the fort at pace, quickly barging past creatures almost twice his size in his haste effortlessly. He flicked his eyes back and forth across the horde as he passed. Demonic beings of all shapes and sizes shuffled back and forth. All bore the symbol of Fal'ki, but some bore that symbol on plate armor, others with it tattoed into their bare chests, still others had the emblem emblasioned on flak jackets and bullet-proof vests. FAM-AS rifles were carried alongside broadswords and pikes. "And somehow" Grey thought to himself "They all work together. Not that firearms are not generally more effective... they are just hard to come by"

Grey felt the vibration of his mobile against his chest as he stalked onward. He removed it from his pocket and placed it to the side of his head.

"Speaking"

Except that he was to do very little speaking. Grey set his jaw grimly as Fal'ki first chastised his abruptness and glaring at the guest the demon has brought, then proceeded to give him a set of orders that were displeasing to say the least.

"Understood. I am to waste the time and effort I have invested in the men of my platoon then"

Grey clenched his jaw further at the responce.

".... Sir... firstly... this mob of.. 'crusaders..' has created sizable, ablit insignificant casulties for Anubis... secondly, the shadows themselves are by their nature far better harmed by more..." Grey glanced down at the pistol in his holster "...rustic methods"

Grey ground his teeth and narrowed his eyes at the reply.

"..yes sir..."

Grey secured his mobile and pushed on through the throng.

"Platoon!"

A second later former humans and demons began to assemble before him. He waved dismissivly at them.

"Forget parade, just gather around"

Grey paused a moment as his troops relaxed.

"We have orders, effective immediatly. We are moving out, Recon mission"

"Now listen here. I want all of you to be taking not only your bayonets, but any other enchanted blade you can find. Those who cannot, have half an hour to get something from the main armoury."

Grey acknowledged the quizical stares he recieved.

" The Shadows, men"

Grey held up a live round, the soft blue glow of the minor enchantment could be clearly seen in the fading light.

"Shadows are not particually harmed by anything less than enchantment or magic, men... strong enchantment. The weak shit they put on these things.. I really don't think its going to do the job. I want to see blades on all of you. Dismissed."

Grey stood as some troops ran past him to the armoury, and others went into their barracks to retrieve whatever sharp and pointy object they felt would be up to the job.

Grey often got the feeling. Of course, it was different scenery, but the same situation. As the APC sped over the land alongside its sister vehicles, he sat in the back and wandered his eyes across his men. 'Well, perhaps not 'men' anymore. But this time it really does feel like... my death"

Grey dropped his eyes to the floor and grasped his SLR tighter. This time, things will be different.

"This time, I know who my enemy is"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 5:45 pm 
Spawn of Kyhm and D

It didn't take long for the Shadow that was once Indigo to explain the current situation to the Shadow that was once Ezelek, going over what he saw and heard when gazing into the Mirror's murky depths. He eyed the sheathed katana that his companion now held, sniffing slightly every now and then. Although he was no longer the Inu, the sharp senses of his previous form has come across, and the weapon reeked of the scent of the Mirror of Lost Souls. Curious. He didn't have the time to go through the knowledge that Anubis had shoved into his head at the moment of his... re-birth, but something like this had to be in there, somewhere...

"Well?" Shadow-Indigo snapped at him, perhaps a bit more sharp than he intended. "What should we do?" He kept a wary eye upon The Blade of Anubis, which Shadow-Ezelek was lazily swinging back and forth in his boredom as he pondered the situation. "This situation can't go ignored. Perhaps we should report to...?" He was cut off as the elder of the duo held a 'hand' up.

"No. We won't report it. We are not lapdogs," Indigo sneered at the irony of that, "or spies for Anubis. I'm sure he's well aware of the situation, and if not...? Well then, when the time comes, we shall see... But perhaps we can use this to our advantage, my friend. A little nudge here, and a little jab there, and they'll be dancing to a new beat. OUR beat." He grinned at that. "And this woman, this Neb, you say she was a human? Demon corps dealing with humans... Well... I never knew that they had the self-control to not rip them apart long enough to hold a conversation. This intrests me very much. I think..." He turned to look out across the plains, in the direction that Miao/Llachwen had vanished in. "You desire my once-sister as a pet, do you not? Very well, I shall... modify my plan to let you achieve your goal. But in return, we shall make this 'Neb' my pet." His grin widened... He was going to enjoy this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:21 am 
Addict

At long last Shinigami had managed to catch up with Miao.

"Have you seen any sight of Kit," the flaming catgirl asked in a panic.

"No, I haven't seen-" the death god suddenly found himself interrupted by a mighty roar.

At once he realized who it had been...

"Shit! That sounds like Wren...We'd better go help her-” the death god managed before being cutoff again, this time by the almost pleading MiaoMing.

"But Kit...He needs us!"

"Kit can take care of himself...The others need us now," Shin said, authority just barely notable in his voice.

"If you won't help me find him, I'll do it myself...” Miao said, almost seeming angry at the course of action her fellow expatriate had conceived.

"Our you fuckin' insane...Indigo and Ez..." Shin stopped in mid-sentence, noticing the sorrow welling in Miao's eyes at the mention of her otouto's name. An awkward silence followed. ".......Fine. Go and find Kit, but I want you to come find me at the slightest sign of trouble, you hear?" Shinigami said, knowing that Kitsune would be pissed that he had let Miao go off on her own had he been present. Still, Shin knew that had he said otherwise, there was little he could do to stop Miao from going off anyways.

Miao simply nodded. Within moments the two parted, both heading in opposite directions.

After what seemed like an eternity, Wren finally fell victim to exhaustion; she could bare the extra weight no longer. She refused to let her friends fall to their ill fate, choosing to come in for a crash landing together.

Within seconds, unseen were circling the trio like cackling sharks waiting to move in for the kill. The nearest shadow demon suddenly found his own blood splashing against the dirt as gunfire echoed from Shin’s .45 caliber. The little monstrosities’ attention shifted to the death god who soared through the air. Shin landed, letting his scythe dispatch the second nearest demon.

“I leave you guys alone for a few minutes…” the death god said sarcastically, “Where are the others?” Shin as, continuing his onslaught.

“Don’t know,” Angel replied, resuming her personal vendetta against the unseen.

A massive blaze from Wren scorched a number of shadow beast…
“Is Kat awake ye?” Shin shouted aloud…

OOC: I’m sorry for dictating other character’s actions to such an extreme…If it’s a problem, it can be changed^^ /OOC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next