ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 6:49 pm 
Addict

Green is good.

And we have another genderless forumgoer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:07 pm 
Local

Gias wrote:
Well, just for you two then, plus PTLIS, no more purple text from me, because I'm such a nice, well mannered child who would never think of setting fire to someone's car via popping open the hood with a crowbar and smashing a motolov cocktail on the engine. :)

The Molotov cocktail is the local drink
And all she wants to do is dance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:07 pm 
Local

I keep my gender hidden

Initiated by Chaz

Master of the minty fresh Zombies

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:09 pm 
Local

Kin Kin Hood!!! wrote:
I keep my gender hidden

That's wise. It could get cold this time of year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:09 pm 
Addict

Whoop-tee Frickin' Do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:23 pm 
Addict

*loses any and all interest in this particular topic*

Bored now. Time to play. *wanders off to finish the new Keencards Femme Fatale Deck templates*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:32 pm 
Local

At what point did this topic go off topic?

Initiated by Chaz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:39 pm 
Local

Kin Kin Hood!!! wrote:
At what point did this topic go off topic?

I'll take some of the credit for that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:57 pm 
Addict

As the curtains of the Initiation Theatre rise, we see Chaz adjusting the Jumbotron with a combination of profanity and a pipe wrench. After a moment, he glances at the gathered crowd, gives something a final crank, then drops his tools and turns to the crowd.
"Welcome to another exciting episode of Initiation Theatre. Tonites contestants are KinKinHood and Gias, both of whom are treating the boards like chatrooms and, while somewhat amusing, are more than annoying enough to have earned their places upon the show. Now, please give a big hand for our contestants!" He waves offstage, from where KinKinHood and Gias are led at gunpoint. "This will be the first double-initiation we've done in a while. You two should feel honored." Chaz hits a button, and the two are enveloped in a beam of light, a'la 'Fire in the Sky.' Aftar a moment, they vanish and the Jumbotron flickers to life.

KinKinHood felt a moment's disorientation, then a sudden flash of pain as something large and very solid impacted upon his chest. He crashed to the ground in a clatter of armor. After a few seconds, his brain started processing what he was seeing around him.
He was on a battlefield, clad in chainmail and all around him people were hacking and smashing at eachother. A large, porcine creature armed with a mace crushed the skull of a human next to him, then wound up to smash at him. Rolling out of the way, he scrambled to his feet and grabbed a fallen sword.
Before he could engage the orkish creature, another human charged it from behind, gauntleted fist slamming into the back of its green skull with a meaty crack! As it crumpled, he saw the attacker, a female clad in mail, apparently posessing five breasts.
She spoke, "Come on, KinKin, we gotta get out of here!" It clicked: the figure was Gias, in the same form as her avatar online.

Gias didn't understand what was happening, save that they were caught in somebody elses' battle, and she didn't want to be there. She ran for what appeared to be the edge of the battlefield, a forest. KinKinHood followed. The orks and men ignored them both, for the most part: neighther was activly trying to kill/maim anyone else.
As they neared the forest edge, there was a massive, carmine flash ahead, enveloping a large pack of humans. The sounds of strangled screams emerged from the light, wich faded in seconds. The humans were horribly changed, seeming to have melted into the earth and each-other. None still lived.
A chanting, stomping ork draped with beads and skulls could be seen just beyond the human's position. It waved a staff that looked suspiciously like a human femur towards her. A bolt of energy flew at her.
"Get down!" shouted KinKinHood as he takled her from behind. They were both airborn as carmine flashed again.
The pain was incredible. She felt like every bone in her body was being stretched and snapped, like her skin was lit afire. She felt things within shifting and moving, and screamed. Her voice sounded wrong, somehow.

As he slammed into the earth, KinKinHood cursed at the pain still running through his body. His chest seemed more sensitive than it should be, as things ground into it painfully. He vaguely wondered what had happed to his chainmail, wich should have cussioned him against such things.
Gias groaned, and he felt her rub her forehead. Suddenly, she was silent, as was he, and they both glanced towards each-other. Their noses were seperated by less than an inch, and there was no seperation between their shoulders at all. The carmine light had morphed them, as it had the unfortunate soldiers. Their lack of contact with the ground had saved them from death, it seemed, but their contact with each other had some... interesting consequences. They screamed in unison, terrified.

They had been quickly captured afterwards, far too shocked to run, even if they could have managed to co-ordinate that. They had two arms and two legs, and they both seemed able to control them. Keeping up with the orkish wardens was difficult enough.
They were kept seperate from most of the defeated human prisoners, travling with a handful of others who had survived being transformed. The transformees all had been affected differently. KinKinHood and Gias had basically merged into a slightly larger version of Gias's body, just with two heads. Their chainmail seemed to have merged with their skin, giving it a silvery sheen. A female knight-errant on horseback had become a centaur, and was having a hell of a time keeping four legs moving in unison. An added distraction was the fact that her mount had been a stallion. There was an ork/human mergeing with two heads, four arms and three legs that bickered constantly with itself.
The orks driving them allowed no rest but were not being gratuitously cruel. They were headed for the ork's fortress, where they would be presented to the ork king. Apparantly, he had a likeing for oddities, wich was part of the reason his sorcerers employed the transformative magic. Their likely future was not kind.

The ork king was bigger than any of the other orks they had seen. Taller by a head and stouter by at least 40 pounds. He wore a crown of black iron and dark, human-style royal robes. Beside his throne was a morphed female ork with four breasts, restrained by a collar and leash. KinKinHood/Gias were lead before him, hands bound, bareass naked. He heaved his heafty body out of his chair, and walked slowly around them.
KinKinHood felt his skin crawl beneath the creatures hungry gaze. The ork stood in front of them, and leered openly at their five breasts. He reached forwards, and pinched one.
KinKinHood couldn't stop himself: he slugged the ork king in the mouth. Instantly, he felt a swordblade strike him from behind. It hurt like hell, but the chainmail-infused skin did not part beneath the blade's edge.
They were forced roughly to their knees by a pair of burly ork guards. The king growled "You gonna pay for dat, 'oomie." The king grabbed KinKin's head roughly with one hand and undid his belt with the other. He forced the struggling human to go down on him.

After an hour of being ravvaged by several orks, KinKin/Gias passed out. A few hours later, they awoke back in the initiation theatre, still combined, and alone. On a small table there sat a bottle of whiskey, two shotglasses, and a note.

Consider yourselves Initiated, kids. Add 'Initiated by Chaz' to your sigs to avoid having this happen again. If you need to wash any certain tastes out of your mouths, that's what the whiskey's for.

-Chaz, the second Initiation Bitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:06 pm 
Local

I think it would have been more interesting with combined heads.

Initiated by Chaz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:10 pm 
Native

Location: The Land Of Chainsaw, Rusty City. 187 Blood Blvd, to be specific. Vict-.. err.. visitors welcome.
Gotta admit, our initiation was certainly impressive...
::waddles away bow-legged while looking for an ice pack::

Initiated by Chaz via Horny Orcish Horde.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:13 pm 
Addict

again...quite skillfull Chaz, you still never cease to amaze me, and it's good that you leave most up to the imagination...but it still hurts to think about...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:15 pm 
Local

I'm thinking I might have nightmares for the next few weeks.

Initiated by Chaz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:18 pm 
Addict

:) Still got the skillz. And I think I am becoming another Initiation Bitch, like Rae was back in the day. Hopefully I won't run out of ideas anytime soon...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:09 pm 
Native

Location: The Land Of Chainsaw, Rusty City. 187 Blood Blvd, to be specific. Vict-.. err.. visitors welcome.
Kin Kin Hood!!! wrote:
I'm thinking I might have nightmares for the next few weeks.

In all consideration, I'm inclined, or self-deluded, into believing that it could have been worse. Which reminds me, would there be any content restrictions in choosing avatars?

Which brings up another point: all these Matrix themed avatars frighten me.

..... That's it, I'm done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:15 pm 
Addict

Gias wrote:
In all consideration, I'm inclined, or self-deluded, into believing that it could have been worse. Which reminds me, would there be any content restrictions in choosing avatars?

only if offends us and we object greatly, ie. Tubgirl or http://www.Goatse.cx

but please, participate in the theme weeks, as seen here --->http://forums.kyhm.com/viewtopic.php?t=484&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

read first, then you can skip to the latest pages

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:15 pm 
Addict

It could have been much worse. You could have been initiated by The Sinister Chris or Rae.

As for content restriction, there is nothing to stop you from having a nekkid avatar. We've had more than a few.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:39 pm 
Local

Rae?

Initiated by Chaz

Post subject: Just search for posts by him which include the terms "stage" or "bow."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:43 pm 
Addict

Yes, Rae.

"Only he who attempts the absurd
is capable of achieving the impossible."
 - Miguel de Unamuno

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:11 am 
Native

BDM05 wrote:
Gias wrote:

only if offends us and we object greatly, ie. Tubgirl or http://www.Goatse.cx

but please, participate in the theme weeks, as seen here --->http://forums.kyhm.com/viewtopic.php?t=484&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

read first, then you can skip to the latest pages

I think I'll do the theme of the week next week (no pun intended). Thanks for the info though.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5